BY OGX®

OGX® Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Conditioner.
A high performance blend of powerful ProVitamin B7 biotin infuses nutrients into every strand, while plumping collagen adds volume and dimension, and hydrolyzed wheat proteins strengthen, for thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair.
Beauty pure and simple. see more...

• How do you like this shampoo? Do you really notice a difference in ...5 Answers
  • I've read some reviews on another site that said people have experi...2 Answers
  • I just purchased this in the shampoo and have used it a few times. ...1 Answers
Amy  M.
Amy M.
It smelled really pretty. I have waist length hair that is thick and wavy but blown dry straight. Shampoo seemed to rinse out quickly and easily. I then used the conditioner the same way I use all conditioners. I rinsed thoroughly and with warm to hot water. It felt like I had gotten the excess out and simply felt the same way as my hair always does after a wash. My hair was a little tougher than usual to get detangled with a wide tooth comb but not too much of a hastle. I sectioned off my hair like I always do and started to blow dry. After straightening and drying the first section with the dryer my hair felt waxy and my hands were covered in a waxy oily substance. I headed to the mirror praying I didn't have a big greasy crown. My hair was very full when fully dried and fortunately it did not look coated in oil. My hair over all looks pretty good but I can not stand that extra residue and I have a feeling I am going to be a greasy mess after one day.
Dru A.
Dru A.
I began using this product after my roommate had been using it. He has coarse hair, and fairly short. My hair is longer, and curly. He said it would make it feel incredible, so I tried it. For the fiest few days I enjoyed the results. My hair was softer, and it smelled amazing! Unfortunately after about a week I noticed my scalp was starting to break out. I had never had this issue before, but I thought it may have been new clippers I had bought, or my diet. I changed things up but continued to break out. I became suspicious about the conditioner ( i was also using the shampoo by same brand ), and i decided to search up the ingredients. It seems that biotin breaks out certain types of skin. I have oily skin, and it's usually very sensitive. If you have oily skin as well please be careful when using this product! May be useful for others but always keep your skin type in mind! After I stopped using this product my scalp no longer broke out.
Aimee P.
Aimee P.
Mounds, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a 5 month post op weight loss surgery patient. This surgery causes hair loss and can even cause balding. I bought this shampoo in order to try to help keep my hair from falling out along with my vitamin regimen. The smell is great but it does not do anything to help with the hair loss in my case. I do feel that it may slow it down a bit but can not say that I have seen any definite results. The price is not too bad considering that I do not have much hair and a bottle will last me several months.

I purchase this at Walmart and it is really not too expensive for as long as it lasts. I do not use the conditioner because conditioning really makes your hair fall out even more believe it or not. So, all in all I give this product 3/5 stars. I think the scent is really what I enjoy the most.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I have very thin and fine hair. I bought this product after buying a different Organix Shampoo and falling in love with it. I know Biotin is really good for hair and nails and so I hoped this conditioner would give my thin hair some extra body and life. The product smells amazing and helps keep my hair detangled but those are the only benefits. This product severely weighs my hair down and it always lease a residue even after thoroughly rinsing. My hair does not look greasy, however, it feels incredibly greasy and needs to be brushed more often before it looks stringy. I would NOT recommend this product for anyone who naturally has thin, fine hair.
cassandra g.
cassandra g.
LYNN, MA
I haven't colored my hair since I was like 19. this year I decided I wanted to try something different so I did hot pink highlights! omg fell in love with them. my colorist told me before leaving the salon that I need to buy shampoo and conditioner that was sulfate free. I already knew about ogx products but had no idea they were sulfate free. I went out an purchased the think and full one and it made my hair amazing. so full, so much volume. I literally have a stockpile of these in my bathroom. and now that I know that are color safe it makes them that much better. very happy with these.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Ellwood City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very disappointed by this Shampoo and Conditioner. It was recommended to me by an Ulta employee and I hated it. It made my hair very very dry (it normally isnt) and it felt like there was a lot of product build up in my roots, despite me washing this out completely and not using styling products in my hair. I gave this a fair chance for 2 weeks before I had enough and returned it. I tried other lines of OGX Shampoo and Conditioner and had the same results. Guess it just doesn't work for me! :(
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandmother uses this, plus the shampoo. I have to admit, the smell is fantastic. I like to use the conditioner with my head and shoulders, and it does a pretty good job. I'm not the one who can tell a big difference in my hair after using shampoos and conditioners, but i will say this is good stuff. Its natural, but don't let the word "Organix" fool you, it has alcohol in it, but don't almost ALL shampoos have that? Selling the brand is all it is. Look at the ingredients people.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
I just bought this stuff last week to try. I love it already!!! If I could find the shampoo on this site, I'd give that a five too. I've always had problems with losing my hair in the shower, recently it's gotten worse because of some medications I'm on. So I started taking oral biotin. Then I used aveda invati system for a while which was good but extremely expensive. This stuff is cheap and I can instantly tell a difference with the thicknesss. It also smells amazing!!!
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a new sulfate free shampoo that wouldn't break the bank but would work well with my hair and smell good. The OGX brand is heaven sent. I have found a few favorites that I cant live without. They make my hair feel so full and soft. The Biotin and Collagen one seems to be a household favorite, even my husband has started using this brand because he loves the way his hair feels afterwards. I will be buying again and I recommend anyone try it out.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently noticed my hair getting significantly thinner for what used to be very thick, wavy hair. After doing my research, I decided to try this shampoo, and will never go back. I noticed within a week how much stronger, thicker, shinier, and overall healthier my hair was. Not to mention, the smell of this conditioner is incredible and it's so cheap! I would recommend this in a heartbeat for anyone and everyone.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to use this stuff does it work?
taelor b.
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the smell of this make anyone sick? I've heard the smell can get nauseating.
Amber W.
Amber W.
I've seen these everywhere lately and they've become really popular. Based on the price are they really worth it? I want something to thicken and strengthen my hair.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this conditioner help with dead ends and dry hair? Im looking for a conditioner to really moisturize my dry hair.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does this conditioner weigh down hair?