BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mist on the healing! Made with a high performance blend, including vitamin b7 biotin, this lightweight treatment oil protects and heals hair all while infusing strands with collagen and hydrolyzed wheat protein, creating the appearance of thicker, fuller and healthier looking hair.

Buy on Amazon
peyton b.
Searcy , AR
i could write a BOOK about this stuff!! i can’t believe it’s only 5 dollars! you can find it at walmart. my hair used to be barely passed my shoulders and now it’s to my butt! i used it for an entire year. (maybe more). i’ve gone through at least 6 or 7 bottles of this stuff. i use it everyday when i get out of the shower! i also do not use heat on my hair but i know this stuff has made such a difference. they also have a coconut oil spray i recommend too!! worth it, love it ❤️ OGX® Biotin & Collagen ShampooOGX® Biotin & Collagen ConditionerOGX® Thick And Full Biotin And Collagen Oil MistOGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist
Jessica R.
I have used SO many Ogx products and this one is probably one of my absolute favorites. I’ve been in the process of trying to help my hair repair itself and this one of my go to products. You can find it literally anywhere ! Ultra, Walmart, Target , cvs ! Totally worth the price and alittle of this product goes a long way and will last quite awhile.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
I love this sweet childhood smell it brings back memories. Affordable. I love the idea of using biotin and collagen as an ingredient. Although, their hair cream and spray is voluminizing, this does not precisely because it is an oil so it weighs down. Therefore to get volume with this product I would advise you to use very little product.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
I bought this to see how well it would work with helping my youngest daughter's hair. She had a lot of breakage that was causing frizz. She had a trim and that helped but you could still see damage from her wearing her hair in a ponytail so much. This stuff works tho! Her hair looks so smooth and healthy now! I've been using it on all our hair and we love it!!
єммα к.
New Lebanon, OH
Loved this product!!! It help with hair growth, split ends and frizz. You can see results super fast. I have been using this oil mist for at least a year. And it is small(easy for travel). This lasts a long time. And it smells amazing.
Karla C.
Plano, TX
This leaves my hair really oily, to where I have to wash it the very next day. It smells really nice— but it seems a bit pricey. I used the bottle up and never bought another one, just because it leave my hair looking oily and dirty
Maria M.
This is an amazing product. I love how soft it leaves my hair. It helps with fly aways and it gets the job done. It last a while for me. Love how convenient it is to find and how great it works.
Aimee L.
I am a hair product snob. I grew up in a hair salon so I never used non salon products until now. I met someone who hair was thick and lovely and we weren't talking about growing our hair out. She told me that she was using this line and I was intrigued. One day while at Target, I saw the oil mist and thought why not since the price was good.

So far I love the smell and how light weight the oil is. I even feel like my hair is growing in faster and that it's looking thicker. I can blow dry and go now without even having to pull a flat iron in to smooth my hair out. It's only been about a month but I am loving the effect.
Sarah R.
Cortland, NY
This product is absolutely amazing! Keeps my chemically/color treated hair growing strong and feeling soft, and manages my frizz all summer long. Definitely a must have!
Carol S.
This oil must works wonders boosting your hair with hair vitamins such as biotin and collagen to boost strength and growth. Highly recommend for the affordable price and great quality of product that is also available at HEB or Walmart.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
In love with this stuff. Remember that a little goes a long way! Makes my hair have a nice healthy shine and smells absolutely wonderful!
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Does this just smooth or does it strengthen hair too? I have a lot of breakage recently and need something to help strengthen my locks