Hair CareHair Styling ProductsOGX
Texture Aspen Extract Texture Molding Paste

OGX Texture Aspen Extract Texture Molding Paste

by OGX

Hold your style all day long with this super moldable paste! Our OGX® Aspen Extract Texture Molding Paste, blended with aspen bark extract and sandalwood, helps add definition and increases texture with a natural finish and structured all-day hold.

ThhIs products how’re in fine hair ?
Start your review of OGX Texture Aspen Extract Texture Molding Paste!
OGX Texture Aspen Extract Texture Molding Paste uploaded by Marianne R.
OGX Texture Aspen Extract Texture Molding Paste uploaded by Marianne R.
Purchased at: Target
K so this is not the exact product as I tagged but for some reason I was unable to find it so I got the closest one from the same brand. I use this clay for my flyaways, it is pretty tacky since it’s a clay but once you keep smoothing it over it is soft and touchable and keeps my hair SO sleek! #NewYearNewHair #OGXbeauty #WhatHairWants
Jackson Hts, NY
Love it and keeping it! Although I use multiple different brands of hair products, I do like OGX Aspen Extract Texture molding Paste. Love the scent and how my hair feels every time I use it
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I really like this paste for shaping my short hair into the style I want. I use it on dry hair after blow drying to tame flyaways, flip my ends under, and sweep my bangs to the side. It is mostly unscented and one pot lasts a long time on my short hair.
Rahway, NJ
i love this product so much on my hair, i feel like it really helps make my hair healthier and softer, it also doesn’t dry out my hair at all and instead gives it moisture and hydration, love it!!
Denton, TX
My husband uses this product. It holds his hair in place without leaving his hair all sticky. Definitely great for styling shorter hair.
Vidor, TX
OGX Texture Aspen Extract Texture Molding Paste amazing product. Doesn't make your hair to tacky with product and easily brushes out at the end of the day.
Walton, KY
Love this product. It holds my hair great and the texture is where its at....smell is good as well. Worth the money
Mapleton Depot, PA
Love this product as well don't need to use much either a little goes a long way and doesn't weigh down your hair and doesn't look greasy either
S El Monte, CA
My daughter loves this stuff! She did the huge chop earlier this year and this stuff lets her mold her hair how she wants and it's not always all over the place.
Lynn, MA
It was ok it was on sale so maybe that’s why. It doesn’t give me movement which I don’t like but I like that it keeps my baby hairs down and flyaways