BY OGX®

Re-energize your hair with this blend of active ingredients. Australian tea tree oils, milk proteins and micro-infused peppermint help to strengthen and moisturize while bringing balance to your scalp. A three-in-one treat in one refreshing formula.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Panthenol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• Is this good for taming frizz? Which one would you recommend if n...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any issues with their head itching when starting this...2 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for dry scalp? 1 Answers
Green B.
I started using this because I heard tea tree is good for oily scalps. My hair became SUPER oily a few months ago and I wanted to try this out to fix it. It has a great scent but not too overpowering. I know some people hate the tea tree scent. I was going to buy a "high end" brand that was over $10 but this ended up being around $5-$6! I use the shampoo and conditioner every 2-3 days and it really has helped my scalp! It's not as itchy or oily as it used to be so it must work. Would definitely recommend this brand
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
I had really high hopes for this shampoo, but after a few washes it makes your hair feel rough. The first few times I used it were great, my hair felt nice and smooth, and the smell was AMAZING! But after about a week, I noticed my hair had a weird texture to it. I had a hard time running a brush or my fingers through my hair and my hair got sooo many knots. I tried using a different shampoo/conditioner and my hair was fine so it was definitely this product. So I wouldn’t recommend this product, but I’ll give it 3 stars because it smells really really good, and you could probably have success with this if you supplement it with a leave in conditioner or hair moisturizer.
Megan C.
I love using tea tree shampoo and this is a fantastic one. It smells so good and feels refreshing. It helps a lot with my dry scalp and itchiness. This is normally my “winter shampoo”. This whole line of hair care is worth checking out to see if they have one for you because they all work so wonderfully and are affordable.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Im 100% addicted to this shampoo! I have extremely long, thick hair. This is the best shampoo Ive ever used. My hair type is normal to dry, my hair always looks fresh and clean from one shampooing to the next. My scalp is clean and healthy, my hair is strong. I cant even say enough about it- try it for yourself!
Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
I have fine, often oily hair and tea tree oil is perfect for cleaning the oil and calming an irritated scalp. Shampoos with tea tree oil are often out of my budget but this one is affordable and effective. The scent is one of my absolute favorites and I like that it's available in most stores like Walmart.
Sahara O.
Dallas, GA
When I used this product for the first time I was extremely skeptical. Since going natural, I’ve never used a non natural hair care product in my hair but I heard so many great thing about OGX so I decided to give it a try. When I put the shampoo in my hair, it immediately soaked all the moisture from my hair. I got really scared and thought my hair was gonna fall out. Luckily I bought the conditioner with it and that brought my hair back to life thankfully. Maybe it doesn’t work on my curly natural hair, but it may work for someone else.
Shana G.
Stephens City, VA
My fiance loves tea tree products and I picked this up for Christmas. This ond falls short. It is an ok shampoo in general and it has the tea tree smell but it doen't give the tiingle most products with tea tree in it do. Save your money and buy a different product.
Kathryn J.
I originally started using this product because I have school aged sisters and lice is often times going around in the elementary school, tea tree is used to deter lice. It is now my favorite shampoo, it leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and smooth every time.
Andrea D.
This smells great and cleans my hair...BUT, I realized after using it for a couple weeks that it was making my hair feel like straw! I wouldn’t suggest it or anything from the line. I did try a couple different formulas and they all did the same to my hair texture.
Megan G.
Ramsey, NJ
Best thing I’ve ever used for the weirdness that is my scalp in the winter. I get bit dry/flakey and greasy/waxy and this clears it all up. It smells great and feels cool and tingly on your scalp which is really nice when you’re trying to wake up early in the AM.
Christina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have a conditioner to go with it??
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Has anyone noticed when using this product it makes the hair feel sticky and hard to comb out? My hair literally comes out in clumps after using this shampoo and conditioner.
Alyssa M.
Liverpool, NY
I have very oily hair, does this help at least extend my blowout for another day or two?
Conchy V.
Does this shampoo works with dandruff, I have heard that tea tree is good to treat dandruff?
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Anyone have any issues with their head itching when starting this? I've heard, but have only had 2 washes since buying it and I'm curious.