BY OGX® #40 in Shampoo

Re-energize your hair with this blend of active ingredients. Australian tea tree oils, milk proteins and micro-infused peppermint help to strengthen and moisturize while bringing balance to your scalp. A three-in-one treat in one refreshing formula.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Panthenol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• Is this good for taming frizz? Which one would you recomm...4 Answers
  • Anyone have any issues with their head itching when start...3 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for dry scalp? 2 Answers
Ripley G.
USA
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHAMPOO AND BRAND! I have really dry and damaged hair. I was using Dove shampoo when I slept over my boyfriends house (because that's all he had). And do my hair became all dry. I went to Walmart and found OGX and wad curious and i smelled tested each shampoo and the one that brought my attention the most was the Tea Tree Mint. It smelled really fresh and minty! I'm a sucker for mint lotions so I figured to try a shampoo! And it did not cease to amaze me. After a few days my hair got silkier, smoother, and left my hair with some bounce. I wish there was a larger bottle to buy!
Natasha M.
Paragould, AR
I suffer from horrible dandruff in the late fall/winter months. It’s so bad I have huge chunks all on my scalp. So I was looking for a product that would help. I came across this and noticed it had tea tree oil in it. So I thought I’d give it a go. And what a transformation that was! The whole time I’ve been using it I haven’t had one single dandruff break out at all. It leaves my hair super soft. I would definitely recommend this. Only draw back would be that if you don’t like Girl Scout thin mints your not going to like this because you will smell like a giant cookie 😂.
Devon B.
Omaha, NE
I have a very oily scalp, with really thin hair. My natural color is a dirty dishwater blonde color and when my hair is its natural color, my hair ALWAYS looks greasy, even when it's not. I bought this specific formula because of a suggestion from a friend.

The mint makes your scalp feel tingly and smells so fresh and clean. The teatree oil helps cut down on oil production, so my hair feels cleaner for longer.

Make sure to wash all of it out, otherwise the oils can make your hair greasy.
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
My family suffers from dry scalp frequently. We have tried harsh dandruff shampoos that smell awful to super moisturizing shampoos that seem to weigh our hair down. OgX Hydrating Teatree Mint shampoo and conditioner is a blend that smells great, makes our scalps feel clean while still moisturizing, and doesn’t weigh our hair down. This is one shampoo and conditioner that everyone in my family likes to use, and that I buy frequently.
Amanda B.
My fiance LOVES this! He has HORRIBLE dandruff & this shampoo was recommended to him and it has helped SOO much! He no longer itches all the time, his dandruff is under control, and he smells great! The mint smell can DEFINITELY be overpowering when its still being washed out but it smells great after and the smell lasts for a long time! My fiance smokes & you can still smell the mint 2 days later lol
Ashley S.
I absolutely love the scent in this shampoo. It’s refreshing and really wakes you up in the morning. It works well on my fine, thin hair as well as my daughters thick stick straight hair. All around a great product. I use the conditioner too. I was also told that tea tree oil in hair helps to prevent lice...no I have no idea if that’s true but it’s a win/win for me if the scent does 😂
Brianna S.
burlington
I use this mostly because it's smells so good! You smell so clean and fresh after using it and you feel fresh as well! I've never really fell in love with a shampoo before until I used this I just really do feel so clean and like I smell good after using this not only that but I feel like it really does wonders for my hair it just looks shiner and less oily.
Sara E.
I find this shampoo very drying. I thought the conditioner would help add some moisture but my hair still felt dry. Not a big fan of the scent but it disappates right away which could be good or bad depending on what you like. I never really got that clean feeling either. Both shampoo & conditioner from this brand were a flop for me & I would not repurchase.
Vivian J.
White Plains
I like the way my scalp feels while I use it but I don’t like that my head has been drying up a lot since I started using it. Now I have a lot of dandruff due to my dry scalp. But I like the smell of the shampoo because the tea tree isn’t overpowering.
Brooke L.
Charleston, WV
I love this shampoo. It's sulfate free so it doesn't suds up like normal shampoo. It's also lightweight so I feel like I can scrub it into my scalp better. I have psoriasis on my scalp and this stuff has helped calm it down greatly. It did tingle a bit but did not burn. The tea tree oil helps clear up the psoriasis and the mint helps calm my scalp.
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Is this good for taming frizz? Which one would you recommend if not?
Christina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have a conditioner to go with it??
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Anyone have any issues with their head itching when starting this? I've heard, but have only had 2 washes since buying it and I'm curious.
Conchy V.
California
Does this shampoo works with dandruff, I have heard that tea tree is good to treat dandruff?
Amanda H.
Does this have a strong mint scent after washing it out?

back