BY OGX® #47 in Shampoo

Re-energize your hair with this blend of active ingredients. Australian tea tree oils, milk proteins and micro-infused peppermint help to strengthen and moisturize while bringing balance to your scalp. A three-in-one treat in one refreshing formula.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Panthenol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• Is this good for taming frizz? Which one would you recommend if n...3 Answers
  • Anyone have any issues with their head itching when starting this...3 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for dry scalp? 1 Answers
Narelis A.
Norcross, GA
It smells great and does a decent job at leaving the hair smelling good for a few days. It is slightly pricey for the ounces provided. What I don’t like about it is that it tangles the hair very quickly and I feel as though it dries out the hair too much and strips it of necessary oils more than other shampoos, so this would be great for those who have really oily hair. ugh.. It is thick and can be a bit harder to get the rest of the product out when it begins to get low. You can’t turn the bottle upside down without propping it against something to have it used all the way which is inconvenient and a waste. It’s also hard to get the top off soo.... yeah. 😕
Stephanie C.
I started using this on my daughters hair after the third time she brought home lice from school (eye roll emoji). She has loooong thick curly hair and kids are gross so she ended up repeatedly bringing it home. After using tea tree treatment to get rid of it, I decided to see if I couldn't institute some preventative measures. I started buying this a couple of years ago for her and we haven't had an incident since. Now, granted, she's a middle schooler now and that stuff (lice) tends to taper out as they get older, so I don't know if it's *just* this shampoo and conditioner that are doing the trick, but I'm happy with the results!
Natasha M.
Paragould, AR
I suffer from horrible dandruff in the late fall/winter months. It’s so bad I have huge chunks all on my scalp. So I was looking for a product that would help. I came across this and noticed it had tea tree oil in it. So I thought I’d give it a go. And what a transformation that was! The whole time I’ve been using it I haven’t had one single dandruff break out at all. It leaves my hair super soft. I would definitely recommend this. Only draw back would be that if you don’t like Girl Scout thin mints your not going to like this because you will smell like a giant cookie 😂.
fam s.
visalia, CA
This winter, I have suffered from major dandruff build up and itchy scalp! I have been using Head & Shoulders and even Selsun Blue and it was not helping. I finally did some research and went to my nearest Target and purchased this OGX Tea Tree+ Peppermint Shampoo & Conditioner! It is amazing, my scalp feels great, it doesn’t itch. Leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth and smells like mint! I wish I knew about this before!
Cassandra A.
Alvin, TX
I use the extra strength OGX Teatree and Mint shampoo and conditioner, and they are a life saver! I suffer from dry/flaky scalp, oily hair, and am prone to acne on my scalp, and this stuff nips it all in the bud. Even with just a little bit, I can feel the shampoo and conditioner working on rejuvenating my scalp, and it leaves my hair smelling so good afterwards! It’s definitely worth the buy.
Samantha B.
Marlow, OK
If you have trouble with dandruff; this is the right shampoo for you. It leaves your hair feeling soft and shiny! No oily residue left behind that some of the other competitors do.
Very great during the winter because it gives you a nice mint smell that reminds you of the holiday season, not to mention if you live in a very dry climate where the winters are harsh; SUPER moisturizing!
Alexandra F.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I’ve only been using this shampoo for a little while but so far I’m loving it! Leaves my hair clean and smells really good :) I haven’t tried the matching conditioner, but I think I’ll buy it soon because I really like the shampoo. Only thing I don’t like it’s that it’s thick consistency. I found it at Walmart a big bottle for less than $6.
Alyssa N.
Saint Joseph
Love this shampoo - hate how small the bottle is. I know they offer bigger sizes in some kinds but I haven’t been able to find this one in a bigger size yet. The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair feeling the same way. I love this shampoo but I only buy it on sale honestly. I feel like it goes too fast for the size of the bottle.
Natasha R.
Recently bought this one from my husband he really loves teaching might want because you look how cool and refreshing it feels on his head and it works really great and leave any residue or anything I rinsed really cleanly and his hair looks really great afterwards but mostly he just love the way it smelled in the way felt on his head
Amanda F.
Lacey , WA
I love this shampoo! My hair feels so smooth! We stumbled across this product when my daughter caught lice! After reading about tea tree oil and mint having an affect on the lice, we decided to give it a try! It smells amazing and goes on thick! It leaves my scalp feeling great and even helped with our lice fiasco!
Christina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have a conditioner to go with it??
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Is this good for taming frizz? Which one would you recommend if not?
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Anyone have any issues with their head itching when starting this? I've heard, but have only had 2 washes since buying it and I'm curious.
Alyssa M.
liverpool, NY
I have very oily hair, does this help at least extend my blowout for another day or two?
Amanda H.
Does this have a strong mint scent after washing it out?