BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I have started struggling with scalp psoriasis at the bottom of m...1 Answers
  • How well does this work for over processed hair?1 Answers
  • Does this treatment hep with dry scalp? How do you use it? 1 Answers
Ashley Y.
Dayton, OH
This product smells amazing and will leave your scalp feeling amazing So Soft so just good and then it leaves your hair amazing because your scalp is healthy your hair is going to be healthy
Myriam S.
Dallas, TX
Tea tree mint is very good for over dried and flaky scalp, so when I tried this on myself if moisturized my scalp and hair, made my hair feel nice and smooth too
Brittney B.
Lake St Louis, MO
I was really hoping to love this product but I found out that I am allergic to tea tree. So unfortunately this product just will not work for me. I think that as long as you can tolerate tea tree this would be a great product!
Missy V.
I love their tea tree shampoos and conditioners. I feel like they are really affordable and they totally take all the build up off my hair and scalp. My scalp always feels clean and well cared for after I use it.
Natasha R.
Riverview, Florida
I Really Love This Product!!!!!, I wear locs and the Organix Hydrating Treatment softening them instantly & locks in moisture without the heavy build up. I've tried other products but this is the best! It's becoming hard to find locally, so I hope they are not planning to discontinue it!!!
Malorie H.
I really enjoy this product! I normally use it after a wash when my hair is damp. I massage it into my scalp which leaves my hair feeling super clean with a nice minty smell!
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
This stuff smells GREAT, super refreshing especially in the summer with chlorine and humidity, also they don't test on animals!
Haley K.
Perfect for dry itchy scalp - really keeps hair & scalp healthy ! Definitely buying this in the future again
Priscilla L.
Granada Hills , CA
Smells amazing but wasn't too impressed with the results. I'm about 50/50 on if I like it or hate it.
Brianna B.
Macungie, Pa
This gives a nice fresh clean feeling over your scalp. It also makes my head feel tingly and cool.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this make your hair feel? How long have you been using it.. Does it smell good?
Sam B.
How well does this work for over processed hair?
Bri H.
Does this treatment hep with dry scalp? How do you use it?
Julie B.
Georgetown, KY
I have started struggling with scalp psoriasis at the bottom of my hairline on my neck. Does this stuff help with that at all?
Merima B.
How does this smell and does it help make the hair softer?