BeautyHairHair ProductsOGX
Teatree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo

OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo

by OGX

Indulge in a burst of freshness with our new OGX® Extra Strength Refreshing Scalp + Teatree Mint Shampoo. Infused with tea tree oil, peppermint and witch hazel, hit the reset button and deeply cleanse without stripping strands.

Is this something good for daily/every-other-day use?
I'’ve been using this product lately and haven’t seen much of a change in my hair. I know that this brand doesn’t have the best ingredients. Does anyone know a better alternative?
How does this compare to T/Gel or T/Sal?
Start your review of OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this shampoo! My hair has been weak due to my highlights and since I started using this shampoo, it feels stronger. I love the fresh scent, it’s great on my scalp too!! 🍃
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer F.
Purchased at: Target
I love that the extra strength refreshing scalp and teatree mint shampoo is sulfate free. That is a huge factor when I am deciding on a product. The scent is great
Derricka M.
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Derricka M.
Purchased at: Target
It's really thick, and lathers up with ease. I felt a tiny bit of cooling. It did a good job removing build up. Compared to the conditioner it is not as cooling. I will certainly use the rest because it gets the job done,but I would not say it is a staple product like the conditioner. As far as the packaging, I love the color. I felt like like I had to get them both together because they looked so cute.
Fiorela María C.
Lynn, MA
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Fiorela María C.
Purchased at: CVS
I using this product is very good for the oily hair is hep me a lot small good y fell a ment I like it
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
I LOVE this line of hair products because it gets my hair completely clean and it moisturizes it to being really soft and manageable. Plus it smells absolutely amazing!
Joseph K.
Visalia
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Joseph K.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have to say this shampoo smells incredibly good, but the smell doesn't linger too much after washing. The shampoo does a good job of leaving my hair with that clean feel without stripping it. I have found that using this with a deeply hydrating conditioner has been the best way to go for my needs (I try not to apply to much conditioner to the roots since they tend to get oily fast). My hair is now soft, shiny and bouncy like it hasn't been in a long time. OGX Teatree Mint Shampoo
Amber S.
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Amber S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have had painfully dry and flakey scalp issues. Dandruff was my worst enemy and this product has ended the constant search for remedies. I tried vinegar and water solutions for at home treatments, other shampoos which helped my hair...but not my scalp. And this product smells amazing, and left my hair with more volume, defined frizzy waves into small curls, and left little to no dandruff after my first wash! Absolutely give it a try if you have dandruff or dry scalp issues.
Ana M.
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Ana M.
Love this product! Just started using it this week and I can already tell it’s working. It’s smells great and really works on the dry scalp. When I first started using it my scalp was tingly so I knew it was working. Unlike another tea tea shampoo I’ve tried. I can definitely feel the difference in my scalp. OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo
Andressa Z.
Las Vegas, NV
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Andressa Z.
Excellent product for oily hair. Great smell. Not expensive at all and it has always some good deals at Walgreens.
Meril C.
Marion, IL
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Meril C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this shampoo! I picked it up randomly from Walmart and absolutely love it! It smells like chocolate mint and leaves my hair super soft even without conditioner
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lillian S.
Yonkers, NY
1,647 reviews
il y a 2 ans
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo I’ve been trying to look for a shampoo that is good with oily roots and can detox my scalp. I wanted to know if this is a good shampoo for the concern I have?
Lindsey M. il y a 2 ans
I used to use this brand, and I liked it best of all the brands I was trying. But I switched to Monat black shampoo. It’s the best for cleaning your scalp, especially my oily roots. I really recommend it.
M N.
Barrie, ON
il y a 3 ans
Has anybody tried the OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo ? I'm looking to treat my dry scalp/dandruff and haven't quite found anything I love.
Amber S. il y a 2 ans
I have dandruff/dry scalp as well. I do have to wash my hair every other day because of the buildup but this shampoo had been the first to work wonders on my scalp and relieve the constant irritation. I am also looking into buying the tea tree oil serum for scalp treatment they have.
Andressa Z.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 3 ans
Becca M. il y a 2 ans
My hair is very oily but this shampoo has helped with that so much. I always skip a day in between washes and before other brands would leave my hair looking greasy by the next morning but my hair actually looks clean and full the entire time between washes. This shampoo also gives my hair a good bit of volume and doesn’t weigh my hair down which helps!