BeautyHairHair ProductsOGX
Teatree Mint Extra Strength Scalp Treatment

OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Scalp Treatment

by OGX

After cleansing, indulge your scalp in a burst of freshness with our new OGX® Extra Strength Refreshing Scalp + Teatree Mint scalp treatment. Leave your scalp balanced and hair shiny and hydrated with a minty-tingle.

Les a funcionado? [product:ogx-beauty-teatree-mint-extra-strength-scalp-treatment] ?
Does it sting your scalp if you leave it in long ?
[product:ogx-beauty-teatree-mint-extra-strength-scalp-treatment] ?
Start your review of OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Scalp Treatment!
Jaclyn  W.
East Windsor, NJ
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Scalp Treatment uploaded by Jaclyn  W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I tried this after it was recommended in an article about dry scalp issues. It's inexpensive and easy to use, but it's pretty oily so I'm not as likely to apply it. It does seem to help though.
Aurelia  V.
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Scalp Treatment uploaded by Aurelia  V.
This Scalp tea tree mint treatment works pretty well for dry scalp. I use it especially in the wintertime when my scalp is affected by the cold weather. I use it after I wash my hair and I like it also because I don't have to rinse my hair again.
Emily M.
Austin, TX
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Scalp Treatment uploaded by Emily M.
Purchased at: Amazon
So happy this product won a place in the #InfluensterAwards2020! If you’re prone to itchy scalp or dandruff, this is a great post-shower product. The nozzle applicator is excellent, and it smells great (but fades throughout the day. Cons: It isn’t very moisturizing & does have fragrance & menthol added.
Edwina  B.
Petoskey, MI
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Scalp Treatment uploaded by Edwina  B.
My scalp gets super dry this time of year. To the point I get flakey. And this helps alot I love the smell of tea tree products too #ogx
Nicole D.
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Scalp Treatment uploaded by Nicole D.
I’m not a typical fan of OGX products but this worked really great for my daughter and was a great price too. I recommend it to everyone.
Sobia R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Scalp Treatment uploaded by Sobia R.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This was my first time trying this oil, I’m a big fan of the ogx brand and this smells amazing it leaves the scalp feeling nice and cold and I really liked using it, it’s a very thin oil it doesn’t feel super sticky I loved it
swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Scalp Treatment uploaded by swathi A.
Purchased at: CVS
Love this hair product , I use it on both damp and dry hair .. that refreshing tingle is to die combined with the sweet smell of peppermint and tea tree. It has strengthened my roots a lot more than before . This is my second bottle and i will never stop using it .
Rachel C.
Daly City, CA
The weather has been extremely dry for the past half a year and my scalp has been getting so dry and itchy. It probably doesn't help that I use dry shampoo on the days I don't wash my hair... but that's besides the point. I just got this in a few days ago and I LOVE it! it makes my scalp feel so nice and refreshed!. My scalp is feeling less itchy and I can already tell that my scalp isn't as flaky. I highly recommend!
Joy K.
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Scalp Treatment uploaded by Joy K.
Purchased at: Amazon
This does leave my scalp feeling refreshed and cool, especially during the summer. My scalp is a bit dry, so it helps replenish it. OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Scalp Treatment
ayman S.
Riverside, CA
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Scalp Treatment uploaded by ayman S.
Purchased at: Target
I think this smells really good because personally I love the smell of tea tree oil. However, I haven't really seen a difference in my hair or scalp after using this. I do love using it as a refresher whenever I feel like my hair needs some pick me ups. OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Scalp Treatment
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooke M.
Batavia, OH
il y a 2 ans
Sheila F. il y a 2 ans
For me it works great! I have thick hair so the lightness of the oil is perfect for me. Not sure if its ideal for all hair types, can only tell you about mine... I am natural and have thick, dry hair that is always needing moisture.
Liss Q.
il y a 2 ans
OGX Teatree Mint Extra Strength Scalp Treatment I have very fine straight hair and struggle with oily roots, would this work with my hair type?