BY OGX

When a conditioner infused with Australian tea tree oil meets milk proteins and micro-infused peppermint oils, you have an energizing blend that leaves your hair giddy with full-body shine.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Fragrance (Parfum), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Panthenol, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Would like to try this product does the tea tree oil burn...4 Answers
  • I know that tea tree oil keeps lice away (thanks working ...1 Answers
  • Does this product contain silicones?1 Answers
Devon B.
Omaha, NE
I have a very oily scalp, with really thin hair. My natural color is a dirty dishwater blonde color and when my hair is its natural color, my hair ALWAYS looks greasy, even when it's not. I bought this specific formula because of a suggestion from a friend.

The mint makes your scalp feel tingly and smells so fresh and clean. The teatree oil helps cut down on oil production, so my hair feels cleaner for longer.

Try to keep the conditioner away from your roots as it can cause grease to build-up quickly.
Stephanie C.
My middle-schoolers go-to. Along with the shampoo, I credit it (at least partly) for keeping my kid lice-free after a rash of elementary school lice *incidents*. You've never lived until you've spent 6 hours trying to pull a lice comb and treatment through a head of thick, curly, waste-length hair. And you have to do it AT LEAST twice each time you treat with natural products. And she got it multiple times. I needed to find a solution or shave her head, so I gave this stuff a whirl. A couple of years later and we haven't had a single lice problem. Now, granted, middle school isn't quite like elementary school for passing around cooties, but I am grateful to OGX for this product if it was even slightly helpful (which I'm sure it has been). Good price. Good products.
Jenna S.
Just recently switched to ogx. It was one of the only shampoo/conditioners I could find that didn't contain the ingredients that cause acne. I found my shampoo/conditioner was causing clogged poors around my hairline, neck, and back. Hopefully this helps!
Shakira D.
This conditioner is very refreshing for your scalp. I love love love this tea tree oil and mint combination together. The scent is amazing. Being natural I've tried a lot of conditioners, but this is by far the best and adds extra softness It's refreshing and energizing to your hair. I have colored hair and it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This is the OGX conditioner I’m currently using, I will usually switch between different OGX conditioners just depending on what I need in that specific time. And I love this one especially because yes it leaves my hair smooth and nourished, but it smells like tea tree oil (or mint), and it even leaves my scalp feeling a little cool and minty. :-)
Chelsea G.
I really like how refreshing this conditioner is. I used it for quite a while. The scent is fantastic and fresh. That being said it had a tendency to make my hair frizzy in humid weather so I switched brands. My hair changes a lot throughout the seasons so this was my summer conditioner. I like OGX® Coconut Milk Conditioner much much better.
leanne l.
Blue springs, MO
This makes my hair smell so good. I use it because I work in a daycare and I know the lice do not like the smell of tea tree oil. I would recommend this to anybody and everybody. I do believe it is safe for color treated hair. I am very satisfied with this conditioner.  THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
Kendra G.
Ridgefield
I loooooove this brand of hair products! I love the smell of tea tree and this definitely smells like it! It leaves my hair feeling very soft and refreshed. I will pair it with the tea tree shampoo and together they do a great job of cleaning and protecting my hair. Definitely recommend! I just wish the bottles were bigger!
Brittany D.
I love the smell of this so much. I wish it came as a room spray cause I’d love to have a bedroom that smelled like this conditioner! This product worked amazingly well on my daughter’s scalp and hair. She has a problem with dry scalp and this conditioner really helped smooth her hair and keep her scalp healthy.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
Was not a huge fan of the smell of this product.  However the smells work REALLY WELL to repell lice!  Highly recommend during lice season or breakouts!  There really arent any comparisons that work as well as this one, unless you go homemade!  VERY satisfied, just didnt care for the smell
Does this make your hair smell bad?
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Most conditioners weight down my wavy hair and make it straight and flat which I really hate. Do you think this conditioner would be a good conditioner for wavy hair types?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Would like to try this product does the tea tree oil burn your scalp
Alysha r.
I see this brand on the shelves when I buy my shampoo and conditioner, but the price is a little high for a small bottle. Is this product worth it's price, and does it last long?
Jase P.
York, PA
Does the organix conditioner come in different types?