BY OGX

When a conditioner infused with Australian tea tree oil meets milk proteins and micro-infused peppermint oils, you have an energizing blend that leaves your hair giddy with full-body shine.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Fragrance (Parfum), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Panthenol, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Would like to try this product does the tea tree oil burn...4 Answers
  • I know that tea tree oil keeps lice away (thanks working ...1 Answers
  • Does this product contain silicones?1 Answers
Misha S.
Millinocket , ME
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I looove this stuff ❤️ It smells so light and refreshing, and it’s slightly cooling to the scalp. It’s done an amazing job at adding moisture to my hair (my hair is somewhat damaged from dying it; after using this every couple days for a few weeks it feels so much healthier!), and my hair always feels crazy soft afterwards
Kat S.
I use the extra strength refreshing scalp + tea tree. And it’s amazing it has a nice earth mint smell and makes my scalp feel tingly and refreshed. This winter I had started to get dandruff and this really worked to get rid of it and keep it gone I highly recommend if your hair and scalp need a little tlc
Devon B.
Omaha, NE
I have a very oily scalp, with really thin hair. My natural color is a dirty dishwater blonde color and when my hair is its natural color, my hair ALWAYS looks greasy, even when it's not. I bought this specific formula because of a suggestion from a friend.

The mint makes your scalp feel tingly and smells so fresh and clean. The teatree oil helps cut down on oil production, so my hair feels cleaner for longer.

Try to keep the conditioner away from your roots as it can cause grease to build-up quickly.
Chandni P.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to conditioner during the winter time because it helps with my dry scalp and psoriasis. I love the way it feels cooling to the scalp and give it little tingle feeling.
Shelby F.
Austin
Purchased at: Walmart
Mine is different it's the OGX tree tea mint extra strength refreshing one and it's my favorite out of all the OGX products out in stores. 😊 I'm super obsessed with anything Mint & peppermint so the smell is the best thing about this conditioner it's a super strong mint scent so all mint lovers buy it . it smells like a new open mint gum package. ❤ the refreshing part is the 2nd best part about it , my scalp feels so cooling even after I'm done with my shower i could still feel it i love it so much i will be buying it till the day i die.💕
Jenna S.
Just recently switched to ogx. It was one of the only shampoo/conditioners I could find that didn't contain the ingredients that cause acne. I found my shampoo/conditioner was causing clogged poors around my hairline, neck, and back. Hopefully this helps!
Taylor K.
Greensburg, PA
This conditioner makes your scalp feel so nice and leaves your hair feeling softer than ever! The smell is amazing and last a long time. If your hair is damaged or colored or you just need some extra moisture in your hair, I highly recommend this product!!!!Ogx Conditioner Tea Tree Mint Hydrating 13 Ounce (384ml) (6 Pack)
Jennifer F.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this because I heard tea tree is good for the scalp and dandruff. Has a minty scent. I don’t think it helped with the dandruff, but it did leave my hair soft.
Shakira D.
This conditioner is very refreshing for your scalp. I love love love this tea tree oil and mint combination together. The scent is amazing. Being natural I've tried a lot of conditioners, but this is by far the best and adds extra softness It's refreshing and energizing to your hair. I have colored hair and it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.
Chelsea G.
I really like how refreshing this conditioner is. I used it for quite a while. The scent is fantastic and fresh. That being said it had a tendency to make my hair frizzy in humid weather so I switched brands. My hair changes a lot throughout the seasons so this was my summer conditioner. I like OGX® Coconut Milk Conditioner much much better.
Does this make your hair smell bad?
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Most conditioners weight down my wavy hair and make it straight and flat which I really hate. Do you think this conditioner would be a good conditioner for wavy hair types?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Would like to try this product does the tea tree oil burn your scalp
Alysha r.
I see this brand on the shelves when I buy my shampoo and conditioner, but the price is a little high for a small bottle. Is this product worth it's price, and does it last long?
Jase P.
York, PA
Does the organix conditioner come in different types?