BY OGX®

When a conditioner infused with Australian tea tree oil meets milk proteins and micro-infused peppermint oils, you have an energizing blend that leaves your hair giddy with full-body shine.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Fragrance (Parfum), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Panthenol, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• I know that tea tree oil keeps lice away (thanks working as a tea...1 Answers
  • Does this product contain silicones?1 Answers
  • what does it do? 1 Answers
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA
This Organic twitter mint gustatory is very interesting...I have read all about twitter oils and such about what good is it for your hair. And I stumbled upon this in Walmart. I read that it has organic formulas in it and it supports you natural hair as well as add the well nutrients that your hair may need. It's a thick consistency ki d of conditioner. And it smells great. You may notice your hair with this scent also after usage. It leaves your hair soft and gives you that flowing in the wind feeling. It get your hair clean and fresh. You'll notice a difference!! Works well with shampoo! #contest #naturalhaircareproduct
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Muskegon, MI
This changed my life! My scalp was so dry so I was dealing with an extreme amount of flakes every single day and the itching was keeping me awake at night. Thanks to my best friend who is an amazing hair stylist, I learned that I wasn't suffering from Dandruff, which is a medical condition that is completely different from dry scalp. That's when I started using this conditioner with Teatree oil and with only one use, I finally found relief from the constant itching and the flakes began disappearing with every use. I highly recommend giving this product a try if you suffer from the same problems.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I really love the Organix Line! I religiously use the Organix Awaphui & Ginger Conditioner well one day i ran out and had to find a replacement as the store i went to was out of it. I purchased the Organix Hydrating Conditioner in the Tea Tree Mint. Maybe it is because i love the Awaphui Ginger so much but i was just not impressed with the Tea Tree Mint. The Mint scent was too over powering for me. It made my scalp tingle and felt very cool. Which just was not for me. It did not make my long hair feel any more special than their other conditioners. I will not be purchasing this one again.
Susan D.
Susan D.
If you're looking for an excellent, drug store spa conditioner alternative, this is definitely the way to go. If you have to choose between the shampoo or conditioner of this variety, definitely treat your scalp to the tingly and soothing sensation provided by this conditioner. If you make sure to take your tangles out first with the shampoo, you'll preserve much of this pricier conditioner. I've been using a smaller bottle for nearly 3 months with very thick hair and have yet to run out. It's a must for a shower set.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
First off I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner. usually he scents are so flowerly, they make my sinuses go crazy. This one has a very natural fresh herb scent, which I love, and it clears up my sinuses! It works great, keeps my hair feeling soft. you cant beat the price either! I also love that the condition I bought was the same price as the shampoo but a bigger bottle, whih we all know you use more conditioner than shampoo.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Oklahoma City, OK
The OGX shampoos and conditioners work well on my daughter's long, fine hair. All have kept her hair clean and soft without weighing it down. They say that lice don't like tea tree oil. I think this shampoo and conditioner kept her from getting lice when there were multiple cases of it in her class at school recently. I will keep using it for that reason alone!! Plus, it is better at cleaning and detangling than all of the "children's" shampoos.
Jean M.
Jean M.
Lansdale, PA
I love, love, love the scent of this shampoo. I was told many years ago that Teatree shampoos and conditioners keep away lice, so of course I feel like I'm getting an added bonus using this. My hair is dry, so I like that this is a hydrating shampoo. I'm satisified with the conditioner, but I do change scents every other month.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
Smells great pairs well with the shampoo best combo ever the shampoo gets u nice and clean and the condition has so much slip it was so easy to detailed my hair if I could I would leave it in but it's not a leave in conditioner lol great products will be trying different ones in the future but sticking to this line for now.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I purchased the shampoo for my girls it smells amazing gets the hair clean and doesn't leave hair dry or greasy but silky I bought this because the tea tree oil as my girls are in elementary and head lice is always a risk and the tea tree keeps them safe and it's great for there hair all around win win
jinous d.
jinous d.
I use this brand of shampoo and conditioner and I normally get the Aegean oil one but once I decided to try this mint one and I really didn't like it. It doesn't smell that great and it really didn't work for my curly coarse hair. My hair didn't feel nice and soft like it does with the Aragon oil one.
Does this make your hair smell bad?
Pierce H.
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Most conditioners weight down my wavy hair and make it straight and flat which I really hate. Do you think this conditioner would be a good conditioner for wavy hair types?
Tia S.
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Would like to try this product does the tea tree oil burn your scalp
April A.
April A.
Loganville, GA
My scalp gets very dry and will get dry spots on it. Will this help me at all?
Alysha r.
Alysha r.
I see this brand on the shelves when I buy my shampoo and conditioner, but the price is a little high for a small bottle. Is this product worth it's price, and does it last long?