OGX Tea Tree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo - 13 oz. uploaded by Madeline T.OGX Tea Tree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo - 13 oz. uploaded by Y. M.

BY OGX®

Deeply cleanse your tresses with a burst of freshness! Infused with tea tree oil, peppermint and witch hazel, our new OGX Extra Strength Healthy Scalp + Teatree Mint Shampoo. Minty fresh scalp reset? Yes please! This invigorating and lightweight shampoo helps remove buildup and leaves your scalp tingly and happy and your hair shiny and healthy-looking. Made in United States see more...

Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I've been trying out a lot of different shampoos lately for my flat, thin, oily hair with an itchy scalp. I honestly think that I have found a holy grail for myself and I am so excited about it! This OGX extra strength Tea Tree & Mint Shampoo is a godsend for my hair! I love the whole dry shampoo for 2nd & sometimes 3rd day hair and sometimes I have to shampoo 3 times to get all of the oils and dry shampoo out of my hair. I'm able to get that same experience with 2 shampoos and it really cleaned my scalp. There's not a strong smell which is a good thing for me too. This is a great shampoo that doesn't strip my hair or weight it down either, it doesn't contain any parabens so you can feel comfortable with what you're putting on your hair too. I definitely recommend this to others with my type of hair issues.
ahleighya s.
powder springs
nothing makes your scalp feel as fresh as tea tree and peppermint! you get an even lather which is great. there really isn't anything to compare this product too because they are one of a kind. the scent is fresh of course but it rinses out if you don't want to smell like mint all day!
Madeline T.
Belleville
Makes my scalp feel great. My hair went from dry to super hydrated. The bet shampoo I’ve used so far! Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner is a great deep conditioner. Just look at how my curls are just with using it. #curlyhair
Alyssa L.
Noblesville
The best shampoo I’ve ever used. I love the that it keeps my hair from being oily while strengthening. I can still smell it in my hair 3 days after using it. Plus it has all natural ingredients that I really enjoy. Definitely my go to shampoo.
Libertad D.
Chula Vista
This is an ok shampoo, I use the one that has Eucalyptus because it does not make my scalp itch. Bought this at an affordable price at CVS. I highly recommend this brand if you are looking for a sulfate/parabens free product.
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
If you are looking for a shampoo with tea tree oil, this is a great choice, especially for the price! I use this shampoo with the conditioner once a week to clean my scalp from any product residue. My husband even noticed a difference after I used it! So that says something! OGX Tea Tree Mint Extra Strength Shampoo - 13 oz.
Allie S.
Colcord, OK
Love this stuff! This is the shampoo I am currently using and I love it! A little goes a long way and it leaves my hair feeling clean! The scent wakes me up and feels great on my scalp. Not sure how it is considered extra strength, but I like it!
Jolie-Dean H.
Lenoir
Most of the time I turn to a tea tree shampoo and this one is my favorite! Since it’s mint it leaves a nice cold sensation on your head but isn’t too harsh. Leaves my hair smelling nice and minty. It also strengthens my hair very nicely!
Jazzmine D.
River Rouge, MI
First off I love OGX products this one specifically I helped with my dry scalp and dandruff the smell is okay but it lathers well and helped me rather than head shoulders. I was very satisfied with this shampoo as always I am with OGX
Kc C.
Russellville, KY
Love the Xtra Strength version of this shampoo. Leaves your head feeling cool and refreshed due to the mint, but does not sting or over tingle. Also leaves your hair silky smooth. The smell is heavenly, and I have noted a difference in the amount of dandruff I get, not a huge difference, but it has helped and hopefully after a few more months we’ll see even more results. Highly recommend!

back