BY OGX®

Infuse golden blonde strands with this moisture-rich blend with sunflower extract and honey. It helps illuminate your rich, warm tones, while revealing your shimmering blonde radiance.*

Hailey P.
a new iphone in my day to get this game done with this game I just woke myself off and my mom is going on my own and my mom got my dad and texted my dad and she got it and I was just thinking I got to get my mom and she said she got me to come get home
Druan R.
Peru, IN
I absolutely love this product. The fragrance alone is absolutely amazing in it's own. Just smells so good.
Riri S.
New Liberty
This shampoo leaves my hair shimmering and shining. It has a really good smell, it didn’t leave my hair really oily like other products.
Brock M.
Knoxville, TN
I loved this shampoo when I used it. It’s really affordable and does a great job! It is really affordable too. I got mine at Ulta.
Veronica S.
I really love this shampoo. It does a wonderful job keeping mu highlights bright and blond. Highly recommend this product
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
The shimmering blonde shampoo of this brand is amazing! In the summer when I color my hair lighter, this is my go-to!
Michelle P.
That shampoos does your hair that shines and makes it thin and you do not knot it, I recommend you buy it. And nice
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
Used this while at the beach and my natural blonde hair glistened and was brighter blonde. Even my husband noticed.
Amber L.
Now this is my absolute favorite. I'm so bummed when I run out, I get more as soon as I can when I run out of it.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Great product for blonde hair keeps my hair looking and feeling great and keeps my blonde nice and vibrant!
zyomaradc D.
Is this shampoo good for curly hair?
Lily R.
Oakridge, OR
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy?
Charl L.
I dye my hair so will this make the colour fade faster?
Ruth E.
A lot of these shampoo claim to be "moisture rich" (especially for blonde hair) but end up being very drying. Can this be drying to naturally VERY DRY hair? Or is it only recommended for normal hair?