BY OGX

OGX Strength + Body Bamboo Fiber Full Thickening Fiber Cream 6.0 oz.(pack of 4) see more...

Dima A.
Washington, DC
A smooth and fresh smelling cream that makes my super thin and curly hair smooth, moisturized, and voluminous!! Works best in the summer, since it works with the humidity to make hair *extra* fluffy but not frizzy!
Alex Z.
Glendale
I use every ogx product ever made!! And they are all amazing!! No better hair care products other than them!! I can recommend this to everyone with all hair types, because they have products for all specific types!! Amazing!
Laura M.
Cockeysville, MD
There is something about this brand that I can’t find in others. These products actually work!!! You can never go wrong with OGX.
Andrea G.
Carlsbad
What a great product and the scent is intoxicating. Ogx has quality products that I feel confident using everyday.
Debbie M.
Lincoln
Makes hair easy to style. Price is great. Great product! I definitely use this regularly and will keep doing so!!
Molly D.
Pittsburgh
this product made my hair really soft but i dont think it made my straight hair feel thicker
Lis P.
cherry hill
Like many ogx products, this one has silicones in it which it’s not great for curly hair (for any hair really), and since I have a lot of hair it didn’t last long.