BY OGX®

Toast and celebrate the season with Kandee's favorite holiday mocktail, a bubbly, festive blend to ring in holidays and New Year's! OGX Limited Edition Kandee Johnson Sparkling Cider Shampoo is spiced up with notes of sparkling cider and delicious cinnamon. Cheers to this wonderful sparkling blend and to a happy and healthy holiday season! UNITED STATES

Mary P.
Riverhead, NY
This shampoo is one of our favorites in my house hold especially when it comes to my children. It lathers just as well as a higher end shampoo and the scent is delicious. I’m completely satisfied with this product as I am with all OGX products.
Erika C.
Los Angeles, CA
I don’t use any sulfates on my hair and I love OGX Sparkling Cider Shampoo. I work out a lot, I swim in the ocean and I style my hair. So basically, I beat my hair up! This shampoo is great for repair and shine.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I cannot say enough good things about this product!! Firstly the packaging is gorgeous. It has a beautiful white, iridescent bottle that’s easy to use. When you use this product the first thing you notice is the scent. It has the most beautiful cider & cinnamon smell. It’s a strong scent which I love. If you’re sensitive to scents you might want to pass because it’s strong but if you love cider or cinnamon this is right up your alley. It lathers up nicely and cleans my hair without overly drying it. It does exactly what I’d want out of a shampoo. If you’re able to find this Id 100% recommend it.
LaCandace H.
Huntington, WV
I've never been so obsessed with a hair product in my life. This scent is AMAZING. It left my hair feeling smooth and soft. I love it so much.
Gemma F.
Leeds
I was drawn to this shampoo because of the packaging. Anything that looks iridescent just attracts me hahaha. Smells lush and leaves hair feeling well cleaned but soft and not stripped. OGX are a fav of mine for being very gentle on hair which is perfect for bleaching and coloured hair.
Kennedy S.
I hated this stuff, it didn’t feel like my hair was clean after each use and it felt very drying.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville , NC
Love the smell of this and kandee Johnson. I love the way my hair looks and smells after using this and the conditioner. It definitely has more volume after using this. The price is great too. I will be repurchasing
Ashley D.
Chico
This was a great product. I love Ogx products as it is. But I was so excited to see a limited edition one from Kandee Johnson. I ended up getting all 3 collections that were out. I originally thought that this was going to be my least favorite scent. But it came in number 2. If you can somehow still get your hands on it, Do it!
Hannah R.
Mount Vernon, IL
This is the BEST shampoo I have ever used. Smells exactly like an autumn scented candle. Makes hair feel super soft while smelling so tasty
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
I am truly in love. I've tried many many shampoos. I also have bright red hair so I needed a shampoo with no sulfates. this is it. I wish they sold it year round because my hair smelt amazing for days!! Just like apply cider.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Is there a conditioner to this? I just searched and saw nothing! 🤷‍♀️
Kea T.
Swartruggens
How much is this? And where can I buy it?
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Really interested in trying this I love all of their shampoos and conditioners.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Olivia S.