BY OGX®

Toast and celebrate the season with Kandee's favorite holiday mocktail, a bubbly, festive blend to ring in holidays and New Year's! OGX Limited Edition Kandee Johnson Sparkling Cider Shampoo is spiced up with notes of sparkling cider and delicious cinnamon. Cheers to this wonderful sparkling blend and to a happy and healthy holiday season! UNITED STATES

Gemma F.
Leeds
I was drawn to this shampoo because of the packaging. Anything that looks iridescent just attracts me hahaha. Smells lush and leaves hair feeling well cleaned but soft and not stripped. OGX are a fav of mine for being very gentle on hair which is perfect for bleaching and coloured hair.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville , NC
Love the smell of this and kandee Johnson. I love the way my hair looks and smells after using this and the conditioner. It definitely has more volume after using this. The price is great too. I will be repurchasing
Ashley D.
Chico
This was a great product. I love Ogx products as it is. But I was so excited to see a limited edition one from Kandee Johnson. I ended up getting all 3 collections that were out. I originally thought that this was going to be my least favorite scent. But it came in number 2. If you can somehow still get your hands on it, Do it!
Hannah R.
Mount Vernon, IL
This is the BEST shampoo I have ever used. Smells exactly like an autumn scented candle. Makes hair feel super soft while smelling so tasty
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
I am truly in love. I've tried many many shampoos. I also have bright red hair so I needed a shampoo with no sulfates. this is it. I wish they sold it year round because my hair smelt amazing for days!! Just like apply cider.
Christina M.
LONG BEACH, CA
They shampoo makes my hair smells so good and also makes it so soft and really makes my hair feel really clean right after I use it and it’s also very inexpensive.
Jasmine R.
I wish this would be a year round scent. One of my absolute favorites! Keeps my hair nice and light. The scent is amazing 💜
Lizzy T.
Ogx sparkling cider shampoo makes my hair feel awesome and healthy! Must buy!
Andrea Z.
Iowa
This is a great product! Leaves hair smooth and healthy, and it smells amazing! Reminds me of fall. Bummer it’s a limited edition
Amber B.
Milwaukie, OR
Love this scent omg!!! I cannot find it anywhere tho so they need to make more and sell them becuase this stuff is amazing and my hair feels fab after
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Is there a conditioner to this? I just searched and saw nothing! 🤷‍♀️
Kea T.
Swartruggens
How much is this? And where can I buy it?
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Really interested in trying this I love all of their shampoos and conditioners.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Olivia S.