BY OGX

Toast and celebrate the season with Kandee's favorite holiday mocktail, a bubbly, festive blend to ring in holidays and New Year's! OGX Limited Edition Kandee Johnson Sparkling Cider Shampoo is spiced up with notes of sparkling cider and delicious cinnamon. Cheers to this wonderful sparkling blend and to a happy and healthy holiday season! UNITED STATES

Heaven C.
Peoria, AZ
Great sulfate free shampoo for a good price. It’s hard time find a cheap color safe shampoo but this is it!
Aubreanna C.
Smell great and I use it for the holidays I just love the shampoo brand it works great
Haley R.
Keithville, LA
I love this shampoo, it makes my hair so shiny and smells so good! I’m so happy this colab came out, it’s great for colored hair, especially not natural colors.
Paige W.
Leaves hair feeling healthy and looking shiny and fresh for days after using. Not very expensive and you won't have to use a ton of product to get the job done!
Meagan F.
Matthews, NC
This smells like Heaven. The smell lingers in your hair. I was surprised that the product was very moisturizing on my colored hair as well. I need back ups!
Amber B.
Milwaukie, OR
Love this scent omg!!! I cannot find it anywhere tho so they need to make more and sell them becuase this stuff is amazing and my hair feels fab after
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
Kandee and OGX killed it with this line...absolutely smells amazing, is still sulfate free and leaves your hair feeling ckean and so soft...love it
el t.
Dubuque, IA
When I heard Kandee Johnson was coming out with an ogx collab I was so excited! This shampoo smells amazing and really clears up grease and oil.
Lacey S.
I had such high hopes for this shampoo.... it dried my hair out and the shampoo smell is okay... not great... but the conditioner smell is AWFUL
Katelyn V.
I am Obsessed with this stuff! It smells SO good and makes my hair feel soft and clean. I hope they make this a permanent scent in their line.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Is there a conditioner to this? I just searched and saw nothing! 🤷‍♀️
Kea T.
Swartruggens
How much is this? And where can I buy it?
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Really interested in trying this I love all of their shampoos and conditioners.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Olivia S.