BY OGX

Toast and celebrate the season with Kandee's favorite holiday mocktail, a bubbly, festive blend to ring in holidays and New Year's! OGX Limited Edition Kandee Johnson Sparkling Cider Shampoo is spiced up with notes of sparkling cider and delicious cinnamon. Cheers to this wonderful sparkling blend and to a happy and healthy holiday season! UNITED STATES

Ashley D.
Chico
This was a great product. I love Ogx products as it is. But I was so excited to see a limited edition one from Kandee Johnson. I ended up getting all 3 collections that were out. I originally thought that this was going to be my least favorite scent. But it came in number 2. If you can somehow still get your hands on it, Do it!
Susan M.
Clanton, AL
Ogx is an awesome brand! Im so excited for the brand and @KandeeJohnson!! She killed it with these formulas. They smell fantastic! Like, edible fantastic!! They perform amazingly like all of the other Ogx hair care products. I wish I could get these scents in candles they're so amazing!
Hannah H.
Carbondale, IL
I purchased this set during the black friday sale at Ulta, and I am blown away. The scent is strong- in a good way. Most scents end up fading quickly or not smelling like what they’re supposed to. This leaves my hair feeling clean, soft and smelling delicious. I wish it wasn’t limited edition!
Jennifer H.
Palm City, FL
I love ogx to begin with, having the sparkling cider scent makes it 10x’s better. My hair is thin and this makes my hair feel thick and weightless at the same time. It smells so good and I get compliments on how great it smells. I will continue to buy it as long as I can find it.
Bethany R.
bassett
This product leaves your hair very silky and smooth and smells really nice, I'd recommend this product to anyone who loves the smell of fall and the leaves falling from the trees, this is a great brand too I love all of their products and would highly recommend them to all of my friends.
Victoria O.
Beech Grove, IN
I like OGX, and actually have this shampoo and conditioning scent in my shower right now - it smells DELICIOUS & just like Christmas... my only issue, and it’s the same issue I run into with all other OGX products... it causes my hair to be so staticky... it’s weird!
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
I love OGX haircare, but wasn’t sure how I would like this scent... but it turns out, I LOVE it! It’s smells just as advertised— a cinnamon-apple delight! It’s a great conditioner too; works really well for my long, fine, straight, color-treated hair. I want to buy a bunch more of these before they disappear!!
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love how clean my hair is and how well this lathers- HOWEVER- the smell is just overwhelming. It almost burns your nostrils it’s so strong. And your hair smells so strongly of it, not just a hint- it’s like you poured spices cider onto your head.
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
I’m currently using this in my shower and I absolutely love the smell of this. Every time I get out of the shower I smell like a cinnamon covered apple and I absolutely love it. Only downside is I feel it doesn’t do anything to hydrate my hair
Jordan F.
Lilburn, GA
This shampoo smells divine. It makes my hair smell good all day. I had to stop using it once I colored my hair though because it makes the color fade faster. I highly recommend this though if you don’t have colored hair!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Is there a conditioner to this? I just searched and saw nothing! 🤷‍♀️
Kea T.
Swartruggens
How much is this? And where can I buy it?
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Really interested in trying this I love all of their shampoos and conditioners.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Olivia S.