BY OGX

Toast and celebrate the season with Kandee's favorite holiday mocktail, a bubbly, festive blend to ring in holidays and New Year's! OGX Limited Edition Kandee Johnson Sparkling Cider Shampoo is spiced up with notes of sparkling cider and delicious cinnamon. Cheers to this wonderful sparkling blend and to a happy and healthy holiday season! UNITED STATES

Kimberly P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells delicious!! Leaves hair feeling clean and smooth. The texture is kind of one where you need to pump alot to lather so I guess it runs out quickly. OGX Sparkling Cider Shampoo
Mallory C.
Erie, PA
I cannot say enough good things about this product!! Firstly the packaging is gorgeous. It has a beautiful white, iridescent bottle that’s easy to use. When you use this product the first thing you notice is the scent. It has the most beautiful cider & cinnamon smell. It’s a strong scent which I love. If you’re sensitive to scents you might want to pass because it’s strong but if you love cider or cinnamon this is right up your alley. It lathers up nicely and cleans my hair without overly drying it. It does exactly what I’d want out of a shampoo. If you’re able to find this Id 100% recommend it.
Lindsay S.
I love this scent from the limited edition Kandee Johnson collection I have all three collections by this one is takes the cake this scent smells amazing of fresh apples and spiced pumpkin rolled up in one I wish they had this in a candle or body spray that would be Amazing!!! The formula is great does not leave my hair feeling greasy my hair feels soft and clean also the scent lasts a day or so so my hair smells yummy highly recommend if you can get your hands on it before they are gone. Kandee did a Amazing job with all the scents.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I want to bathe in this. I want to drink it until I die. I want to build an altar to the shampoo gods and beg for more. Holy. Omg this is the most delicious-smelling shampoo that has ever graced my nostrils. Fragrance aside, this shampoo cleans well, and leaves your hair soft. My hair is dyed with fashion colors, and I did not notice any extra color-bleed or fading due to this product. Fantastic!
Carrissa M.
Joliet
This is my go-to shampoo. The smell of it is amazing, as are all of their products. I don't have to worry about the health of my hair when I use this. It doesn't weigh it down and it cleans it. It's a little on the pricey side, but if you don't wash your hair everyday, it lasts you for a while.
Shayla L.
Saint Louis, MO
This shampoo is amazing! Absolutely my favorite ever. It smells great and isn’t too strong. It lathers pretty well but it’s a little less intense compared to the other OGX shampoos. If you love the smell of apple cinnamon, this shampoo is definitely for you. I recommend 100%!
Britt K.
Bellingham, WA
This is a great shampoo. It leaves your hair soft, shiny, silky and it smells great! It is pure,simple, organic and it has no sulfates-parabens. It has a good price for a high qulity shampoo. Great variety of smells and types. Itäs hard to decide which one to try first!
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
The scent of this shampoo is what led me to purchasing it, and it hasn't disappointed. It smells so good and cleans just as well. My hair is so soft and shiny, and smells like apple cider. I totally suggest to anyone that likes apple scented things: try this shampoo!
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This shampoo and conditioner combo has changed the game when it comes to scent. It smells so ridiculously delicious which is truly the basis of my purchase. Your hair smells like cinnamon apple all day and I absolutely love it. The conditioner is fairly rich and smoothing and left my hair soft and shiny. Extremely fragrant. I did notice with continued use it dried my ends out a little bit but that was solved by including a leave in conditioner after my wash (which the shampoo powered through that and STILL my hair smelled like cinnamon apple)
Tribe B.
They didn’t have the OGX Limited Edition Kandee Johnson Frosted Sugar Cookie Shampoo or OGX Limited Edition Kandee Johnson Candy Gumdrop Shampoo to choose from. But those are my favorite scents. They smell sooo good and the scent lasts throughout the day.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Is there a conditioner to this? I just searched and saw nothing! 🤷‍♀️
Kea T.
Swartruggens
How much is this? And where can I buy it?
Simona L.
Easton, PA
Really interested in trying this I love all of their shampoos and conditioners.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Olivia S.