Lindsay S.
I love this scent from the limited edition Kandee Johnson collection I have all three collections by this one is takes the cake this scent smells amazing of fresh apples and spiced pumpkin rolled up in one I wish they had this in a candle or body spray that would be Amazing!!! The formula is great does not leave my hair feeling greasy my hair feels soft and clean also the scent lasts a day or so so my hair smells yummy highly recommend if you can get your hands on it before they are gone. Kandee did a Amazing job with all the scents.