BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix Conditioner Soft & Silky Vanilla Silk 13 oz. 385 ml Organix Conditioner Soft & Silky Vanilla Silk is a unique blend of natural and sulfate-free surfactants for soft and silky hair. Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of smoothing Tahitian vanilla bean oils to instantly nourish

Rachel S.
I loved this product as I used to buy both the shampoo and conditioner. The smell was amazing as I love the smell of vanilla and the texture of my hair would be silky soft from the shampoo and conditioner. I purchased from Rite Aid and Giant was it was still available. I miss it.
Skyler A.
I love organix. Their products are so great. This one smells so good! The vanilla isn't too overwhelming at all unlike other shampoos. It leaves your hair so soft and shiney. I love feeling how healthy it gets my hair after every use. Its so hard to keep my hands out of my hair!
Repy H.
Mendham, NJ
This conditioner smells so good, and really last a long time. It also makes your hair pretty soft and I love that it is sulfate free! Really great to keep your hair looking nice
Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
I wish I couod use these peoducts more often. They smell amazing, have respectable ingredients and marketing, and honestly I just love the packaging. Unfortunately, it tends to build up in my hair amd leave it somehow greasy, which takes a gew washes with a different shampoo later to get back to normal. Ive never met anyone else with this problem though so Im sire its my hair texture, scalp, level of oiliness, etc. Cant blame the product.
Robin P.
Mount Eden, KY
OMG!! I cannot say enough good things about Organix Vanilla Soft and Silky conditioner! This stuff is the absolute best! Ok, in case you haven't gotten the clue yet, I LOVE this conditioner. Not only is it in my favorite all time fragrance (Who doesn't love Vanilla??) it also leaves my hair soft and smooth without crazy fly-aways. It is a little pricey, especially for those of us who are pinching pennies, but Ladies, I am telling you: This is worth every penny and then some!
Emily M.
I'm a swimmer and my hair gets super gross and tangled. I love this because it's so thick and really makes my hair feel good again. My hair lady always says how nice my hair is because swimmer usually have horrible hair. I would 10 out of 10 recommend this product. It's worth the money. I haven't tried a scent I didn't like!
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
This conditioner gets the job done if you keep your hair moisturized on a daily basis. I wouldn't be recommend this product if your hair is dry and in need of serious TLC, it won't get the job done! I usually pick these up from my local drug stores when they have sales. Super affordable.
Ericka W.
Washington, DC
This conditioner smells really good, like vanilla ice cream. I use it on my two year old, who's hair is really thick and curly. I condition her hair pretty often and it makes her hair really soft and encourages her curls to pop. I would definitely recommend this product.
Rachel P.
Chapel Hill, NC
I adore this conditioner. It moisturizes my hair so well and leaves it smelling so fresh! It also helps my natural waves come out and makes my hair feel SMOOTH! I have been using this conditioner/shampoo combo for a few years now and won't go back to cheaper products!
Cassie E.
Indiana, PA
Not only is it in my favorite all time fragrance it also leaves my hair soft and smooth without crazy fly aways. It is a little pricey, especially for those of us who are pinching pennies, but Ladies, I am telling you: This is worth every penny and then some!
Hannah S.
Does this leave residue in the hair?
Hayley b.
Sevierville Tennessee
When using this product do you find that the conditioner leaves your hair oily?
Dach c.