BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix Conditioner Soft & Silky Vanilla Silk 13 oz. 385 ml Organix Conditioner Soft & Silky Vanilla Silk is a unique blend of natural and sulfate-free surfactants for soft and silky hair. Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of smoothing Tahitian vanilla bean oils to instantly nourish

Robin P.
Mount Eden, KY
OMG!! I cannot say enough good things about Organix Vanilla Soft and Silky conditioner! This stuff is the absolute best! Ok, in case you haven't gotten the clue yet, I LOVE this conditioner. Not only is it in my favorite all time fragrance (Who doesn't love Vanilla??) it also leaves my hair soft and smooth without crazy fly-aways. It is a little pricey, especially for those of us who are pinching pennies, but Ladies, I am telling you: This is worth every penny and then some!
Emily M.
I'm a swimmer and my hair gets super gross and tangled. I love this because it's so thick and really makes my hair feel good again. My hair lady always says how nice my hair is because swimmer usually have horrible hair. I would 10 out of 10 recommend this product. It's worth the money. I haven't tried a scent I didn't like!
Catie M.
Tewksbury, MA
I love all of these shampoos it leaves my hair feeling soft and the scent is very nice I don't think it last very long but it is nice before I blow dry my hair. I don't think this product is pricey I think it's a great value for something that doesn't have a lot of chemicals like other products. I would purchase this again
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
This conditioner gets the job done if you keep your hair moisturized on a daily basis. I wouldn't be recommend this product if your hair is dry and in need of serious TLC, it won't get the job done! I usually pick these up from my local drug stores when they have sales. Super affordable.
Alina M.
San Jose, CA
Usually all conditioners are the same for me. But this one is special. Super nice smell, creme texture. Easy to apply and it's totally restore my damaged blonde ends (I have ombre). I'm using it every time I wash my hair and it works for me. Also price is great.
Cassie E.
Ridgway, PA
Not only is it in my favorite all time fragrance it also leaves my hair soft and smooth without crazy fly aways. It is a little pricey, especially for those of us who are pinching pennies, but Ladies, I am telling you: This is worth every penny and then some!
Mary M.
This is one of my favorite conditioners. It made my hair silky smooth and so soft. I bought it at my local Walmart at a cheap price. It works so well with my blond frizzy hair. I would definitely purchase again
Kajaira R.
Manchester, CT
This product is so good I can write reviews to do it justice if you are struggling looking for the right shampoo and conditioner you certainly will not be disappointed with this amazing brand
Makkell B.
I love the smell of vanilla, so I was pretty excited when I first saw this product. I was more excited after I saw the difference in my hair after using it. My favorite conditioner by far.
kristin W.
Jefferson City, MO
I love the ogx shampoos and conditioners. Such a good price for something so effective, and they have something for pretty much all hair types. Have recommended to people over and over.
Hannah S.
Does this leave residue in the hair?
Hayley b.
Sevierville Tennessee
When using this product do you find that the conditioner leaves your hair oily?
Dach c.