Hair CareHair Styling Productsnone

by none

OGX Smoothing + Shea Sleek Smooth Style Spray 6 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OGX Smoothing + Shea Sleek Smooth Style Spray 6 oz!
Kathryn G.
Nacogdoches, TX
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite haircare brands. I like this spray because I can use it on damp hair or dry hair to fix flyaways. It smells amazing and keeps my hair shiny and frizzy free. It’s really affordable as well! I found mine at my local grocery store!
Agustina G.
Takoma Park, MD
OGX Smoothing + Shea Sleek Smooth Style Spray 6 oz uploaded by Agustina G.
Purchased at: Target
Adoro este producto ! Tiene butter marula oil , te protege del calor, yo lo utilizo sobre el cabello seco , dejo secar y luego la planchita de pelo! Y me queda genial, nada pesado ni grasoso. Lo recomiendo
Crystal B.
N Fort Myers, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this product to help protect my hair from damage, and because I have very wavy, frizzy hair. It actually works pretty well, it smells nice, and the price is near perfect. It does what it claims to do, and it does it just as well as more expensive products for a fraction of the price. It's a good investment if you use a lot of heat on your hair.
Griseli A.
Freeport, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
It protects my hair against heat which benefits me because I have curly hair. Makes my hair amazingly smooth and frizz free. Has a decent sent to it and it is very effective when it comes to heat. Would definitely recommend to others. :)
Meka P.
I love it!!! I use this before flat-ironing my hair, it's makes my hair silky and smooth. I can definitely tell the difference when I use it versus when I don't. I also love the fact the product is so light, doesn't weigh my hair down and it's like you have zero product in your hair whatsoever. Exactly what I've been looking for!!!
Denae P.
Artesia
I love the feel of this product! I love the smell! It protects my hair from the heat and I use heat tools almost everyday. I use this when my hair is wet and is ready for a blow dry! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
Bought this because I have extensions in my hair and I needed something natural that protects my hair from heat but also won’t ruin my extensions. I’m only rating this 3 stars because I don’t think it really did much. First of all it doesn’t spray a mist, it’s more concentrated so one area of your hair gets really wet when you spray it. Second, it doesn’t have that pleasant of a smell, it has a chemical like smell. And lastly my hair didn’t feel any smoother or softer after using it. I do like that it’s all natural though and I did only use it once so I will keep using it but I don’t know if I’ll be purchasing it again.
Shelby R.
Belton, MO
Great for nourishing hair and for protecting it from heat. Helps make hair smooth and cooperative for styling, but has little to no hold. It can revitalize 2 day old curls and smooth out frizz, but still needs to be paired with a hairspray. It's a go-to product for me, but is not my ONLY product for styling.
Hannah W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product works ok as a protector for straight ironing. I use a couple pumps before straightening, I'm not sure how much it really protects. The scent is good. The product is overall good but nothing spectacular.
lakrisa O.
Amarillo, TX
Love how this product makes my hair feel. I also love the protective qualities of this product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Looking for your answer?