Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayOGX
Smoothing + Shea Sleek Humidity Blocking Hairspray 8 oz

OGX Smoothing + Shea Sleek Humidity Blocking Hairspray 8 oz

by OGX

OGX Smoothing + Shea Sleek Humidity Blocking Hairspray 8 oz

OGX Smoothing + Shea Sleek Humidity Blocking Hairspray 8 oz ? Do you feel this makes your curled hairstyles fall flat to quickly?
Start your review of OGX Smoothing + Shea Sleek Humidity Blocking Hairspray 8 oz!
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
OGX Smoothing + Shea Sleek Humidity Blocking Hairspray 8 oz uploaded by Maria C.
To start I love OGX products, but i have to say that this hair spray does not hold like it says Extra-strong hold, it smells good and it does block humidity a little but is not that strong is only a 3, maybe there is strong ones, i will have to look for it. I also like the fact that when you spray it does not live your hair sticky or heavy, is very affordable i found this at Ross for $5.99 and I will buy it again, I honestly recommend it. #influenster #ogx #hairspray #blockhumidity #beauty
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
OGX Smoothing + Shea Sleek Humidity Blocking Hairspray 8 oz uploaded by Emily D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really liked this hairspray I loved how the product sprayed out of the nozzle, it never clogged like other hairspray have, it did defy even our STL humidity in the summer and kept my hair in place without it being a hard football helmet. If the wind blows my hair moves and not in that unnatural scary movie way. I get the level 3 hold and it seems to be the right one for me. I used to have a pixie but am growing out my hair so I am relying on this more. This will be a repurchase as I like it and the price was ok.
Jacquelyn O.
West Fargo, ND
OGX Smoothing + Shea Sleek Humidity Blocking Hairspray 8 oz uploaded by Jacquelyn O.
I really like the packaging on this one. Usually that doesn't mean as much to me, but, it's a super cute can. Also, I like the way it feels. I have super frizzy hair some mornings and I got this for a quick fix solution. I usually use it before I run a brush through my hair and then put it in a ponytail or bun and finish it off with an all-over spraying. It keeps my hair sleek and I don't get the crusty feeling normal hair spray gives. Holds well for my needs in particular and leaves my hair frizz free looking natural.
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
OGX Smoothing + Shea Sleek Humidity Blocking Hairspray 8 oz uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product a lot. It doesn’t weigh my hair down, or leave a sticky residue. The scent is a bit strange, but it does the a good job fighting frizz from humidity.
Marie C.
Kings Park, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used to never use hairspray because I hated the way it made my hair feel, UNTIL I found Ogx Humidity Blocking Hairspray. It looks and feels like it’s locking in moisture, and it even smells good!
Lauren S.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s so light and airy! It doesn’t weigh down my fine hair on any day, run or sunshine. OGX Smoothing + Shea Sleek Humidity Blocking Hairspray 8 oz
Agustina G.
Takoma Park, MD
OGX Smoothing + Shea Sleek Humidity Blocking Hairspray 8 oz uploaded by Agustina G.
Purchased at: Target
Honestamente no sentí que es el mejor producto de la marca que he probado , creo su fuerte son los demás productos! Si controla el frizz pero por un rato corto! En verano se poni muy pegajoso , no me gusta para nada su aroma, y tampoco que su primer primer ingrediente sea alcohol. No lo recomiendo
Paula B.
Barnegat, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
This did not hold up like it’s sister hair spray by this company!!! I will not buy it again , I don’t like the smell And it does nothing for my hair. Waste of money ;( This product definitely needs improvement- it should take some notes from the honey hold that they stopped making !
Elena P.
Tampa, FL
This product works great. It smells a little weird but is super light and it doesn't weigh down my hair. I like that it has some natural ingredients and it works very well without making my hair hard to the touch.
Maryfairy H.
Osakis, MN
Honestly, it's a toss up for me on how I feel this product works for me. Hence the 3 out of five stars given. It really does what the product says it does right on the front of the can. But, with that said, my curls fall flat very quickly after using this hairspray. And, my bangs get this oily/stringy look to them the next day. I'm not a fan of that look at all and I don't like to have to use dry shampoo all the time because I find it is to drying for my thinner hair. It is however a high quality product. Love the packaging. A little more expensive then I like to pay for hairspray.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maryfairy H.
Osakis, MN
il y a 2 ans
Laura M. il y a 2 ans
100% my curls don’t stay and my hair takes curls really well ... this just doesn’t keep them tight!