OGX® Smoothing Shea Butter Shampoo uploaded by shamia w.OGX® Smoothing Shea Butter Shampoo uploaded by Ashleigh C.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this product great for women with dry natural hair?2 Answers
  • Is this a good product for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Is there a posibility of us winning the products in our lists if ...1 Answers
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
I surprisingly like this! I like the way it makes my hair feel super soft and shiny. It smells really nice. It lathers quite well too. The price is also very affordable. It's also super accessible. Overall I'm highly satisfied with this product and will be purchasing this in the future.
sridivya a.
This is pretty thick stuff and you probably won't like it if your hair is thin or if you're looking to add volume. But it's great for me - my hair is not quite curly but not all the way straight, so I have long fought with it to get it smooth and straight rather than just kind of "puffy." I just started using this shampoo and conditioner but noticed a major difference within the first few days. It really changes my hair's texture and makes it a lot easier to get the smooth, straight look that was such a struggle for me to achieve before. I find that I don't even need really need straightening cream anymore. It also makes my hair really soft, and I love the smell. I do follow the directions to keep the conditioner in for 3 mins, so try it after doing the same. Good luck!
Jossy W.
Kansas City, MO
I really loved the smell of the Organix Smoothing Shampoo - I mean is there really a bad scent to the Organix line anywhere to be found? Exactly. The first two days of using this, I really liked it. My hair was soft and tame. Days three and four my scalp started to itch and my hair felt grimy. I realized there was a significant amount of residue being left behind to give it that "full, shiny, luscious" look. I found I was having to wash it with a different shampoo and conditioner once in every three washes. This really turned into an issue for me as a girl that only "washes" her hair every three showers. Normal oils plus product grime is a real no go. I'll definitely continue to use many other items from their line though, this just wasn't the one for me.
Estefani V.
Dallas, TX
Using Natural Unrefined Shea Butter for about a week now and it has been making my skin look amazing. Unfortunately I'm still recovering from a breakout caused by Cetaphil Cleanser but this stuff has been helping it clear up a lot. I have noticed a new breakout on my chin which is the only oily part on my face which might have been caused by this stuff as it is very greasy but besides that the rest of my face is dry and this stuff has been doing miracles for it. No new breakouts on my dry skin and my wrinkles are already fading! I am going to only apply it on my dry areas and skip the oily areas. hopefully i continue to not to see any new breakouts. Will update results
Latasha  D.
Charlotte, NC
I really love the scent of this product and how it makes my hair feel. At first I only tried the conditioner because a lot of time shampoos are very drying to my hair but after the great results of the conditioner I had to try out a shampoo. I'm in love with the shampoo & conditioner! I use a quarter size amount just to be on the safe side and is very gentle and left my hair feeling very clarified and clean!
Jeremy L.
Huntington, WV
OGX is my go-to shampoo and conditioner brand. I have hard to please scalp that tends to get very dry, cracked, and flaky. I started using OGX after trying just about everything else in the store and my experience with it has been overwhelmingly positive. I switch between the mint and shea butter products, but both leave my scalp soft and hydrated instead of cracked and dry. And being a guy with an almost shaved head, a bottle of this stuff lasts forever.
Stephanie S.
Miami Springs, FL
I absolutely adore this brand. It leaves my hair beautifully shiny and clean, and does not damage or dry out my scalp. I've tried the shea butter and I'm very happy with how it moisturizes my hair. I do prefer the coconut and keratin options by the same brand. Overall I'm in love with this brand and will not use any brand after this one. In fact I did try and they gave me dandruff. Once I switched back the dandruff was gone and my hair and me were happy again. BTW this stuff really leaves your hair smelling aaamazing!
Jessica S.
Austin , TX
I am extremely picky to what products I put into my hair but this is by far one of my best go to's. I have very thin hair and many products dry out my hair. This conditioner however, leaves each strand feeling silky and smooth. I have used Organix brand for the past four years and will probably never venture off from it.
Deja J.
Greenville, NC
I generally love Organix Shampoos but this particular one just wasn't it for me. It weighed my hair down tremendously and just didn't provide me with clean base to move forward with doing the rest of my hair. Every other shampoo is good but this one just wasn't for me and shea butter is usually amazing to my hair.
Amber S.
I was really excited about this product when i first saw it. It smelled amazing and I had heard nothing but good things about it. However every time I tried to use this product it left my hair feeling very dry and hard to brush out. However everyones hair takes product differently. This just wasn't for my hair type.
Augusta, GA
Where can I buy this in stores? I haven't seen it at Walmart or Ulta.
Augusta, GA
Would this be too heavy for wavy, fine, but frizzy hair?
Mrs S.
How does this smell?
Augusta, GA
I don't think they still make this. I can't find it at walmart, ulta, or target. It's not even on OGX's website. Has anyone else found different?
Kathy F.