BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smooth Hydration Organix&Reg; ~ Beauty.&Nbsp; Pure &Amp; Simple For Silky Smooth Strands Or Soft Natural Curls Balances Hair &Amp; Scalp Restores Luster &Amp; Shine Unique Blend Of Sulfate Free Surfactants For Smooth Hydration... Indulge Your Senses With This Creamy Blend Of Moisturizing Shea Butter To Balance Hair And Scalp While Weightless Argan Oil Restores Luster And Shine, Giving You Silky Smooth Strands Or Soften Your Natural Curls For Hydrated Perfection. Why You Want It... Smoothes And Hydrates Any Textured Hair Type!&Nbsp; Whether You Want To Embrace Your Natural Curls Or Repair Damage Caused By Styling And Straightening, This Non-Greasy, Hydrating Formula Will Give You Frizz-Free Smooth Strands That Will Resist Breakage, Look Healthy And Feel Super Soft. Not Tested On Animals Organix Bottles Are Eco-Friendly, Manufactured From Materials Containing Recycled Post-Consumer Resin. Earth Friendly ~ Environmental Packaging Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Made In Usa

• "The first time I used this product my hair was silky and shiny." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair smelling so good and in great shape!" in 1 review
  • "The shampoo and conditioner is very good for natural African American texture hair." in 1 review
  • "I've been using this shampoo and conditioner since July, and I get the same results every time I use it!" in 1 review
  • "I have really dry hair and after using this shampoo ONLY!" in 1 review
Montan E.
Piqua, OH
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair so soft! Not to mention it has a wonderful smell to it as well! It is a little more then I like to spend on shampoo but it is totally worth it!
Simone R.
Brooklyn, NY
I completely fell in love with the Organix hair products this summer! Both the Argan oil & shea butter shampoo and conditioner left my hair noticeably soft. It also left the right amount of moisture in my hair instead of drying it out like other products. I've been using this shampoo and conditioner since July, and I get the same results every time I use it! Not only does it work well with natural hair, it works well with weave. It revives damaged or really dry extensions, especially if you use it with the Intense Moisturizing Treatment.
Alicia W.
brighton, CO
I have the shampoo conditioner and oil and I must say I love it! I've tried so many other products for My hair and nome worked!! But I've heard so many great things about argon oil so I had to try and am I glad I did! My hair is now the healthiest it's ever been! so sift smooth and manageable!
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi
I am the type of person to try multiple items to figure out what actually works. This shampoo does nothing. I did not see a change in my hair, and what i really don't like it it strips the volume from my hair leaving it flat. I absolutely hate when that happens. This just has ended up under my bathroom sink. I prefer Neutrogena hair products or Nexus.
Bryana C.
This shampoo has helped me maintain my curly hair and prevent breakage! I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a new good quality shampoo, although they can be a little expensive for the amount it comes with but its worth it.
Roxy N.
miami
I used this shampoo for 3 years and it works very well , the only thing I don't enjoy much is the smell but that's because I prefer a more florar clean smell and this is more cocoa sweet smell in my opinion . The hair is smooth though . It's a good product.
Jordan B.
Temple, TX
I loved this product for my hair! Made my hair really silky and smooth. Honestly its like a hair mask because of the way your hair feels afterwards but its a shampoo which is awesome! Didn't even need a conditioner afterwards!
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This shampoo smells like a Samoa Girl Scout cookie! It smells great and kept my hair smelling great and feeling so soft and smooth. Sad to see that it's discontinued
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
This shampoo smells great and has good moisturizing ingredients, but it wasn't for me. I have fine but thick hair so I need something that will add volume. This made my hair soft but flat. I recommend this shampoo to those with course thick hair. You'll be very disappointed with this product if you've got hair like mine.
Satin W.
The shampoo and conditioner is very good for natural African American texture hair. It leaves your hair soft and smooth. I give it five stars for sure!
Danielle W.
Tampa, FL
Which ogx shampoo is your favorite?