OGX® Smooth Hydration Argan Oil & Shea Butter Moisture Restore Mask uploaded by Catracha A.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix&Reg; ~ Beauty.&Nbsp; Pure &Amp; Simple For Silky Smooth Strands Or Soft Natural Curls Balances Hair &Amp; Scalp Restores Luster &Amp; Shine Indulge Your Senses With This Creamy Blend Of Moisturizing Shea Butter To Balance Hair And Scalp While Weightless Argan Oil Restores Luster And Shine, Giving You Silky Smooth Strands Or Soften Your Natural Curls For Hydrated Perfection. Why You Want It... Smoothes And Hydrates Any Textured Hair Type!&Nbsp; Whether You Want To Embrace Your Natural Curls Or Repair Damage Caused By Styling And Straightening, This Non-Greasy, Hydrating Formula Will Give You Frizz-Free Smooth Strands That Will Resist Breakage, Look Healthy And Feel Super Soft. Not Tested On Animals Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Made In Usa

• este aceite sire para tratar el cabello rizado y reseco?2 Answers
  • Does this really work? I want to try it so bad but i alwa...1 Answers
OGX® Smooth Hydration Argan Oil & Shea Butter Moisture Restore Mask
  • "A really good product for someone looking to moisturize their hair without all the chemicals." in 1 review
Emily I.
I use this after dying my hair. It allows my hair to be smooth and manageable again. I don’t use it often so it is a great treatment mask. It smells lovely. I would recommend this to my friends and family with hair that has heat damage, dye damage, etc.
Tracy D.
Great product, makes your hair feel silky smooth. I got this for a Christmas present, and I really liked it. I love trying new products for my hair so it’s not use to the same thing all the time. Great price, I recommend !
Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
I wasn’t a fan of this. I felt like it did nothing for my hair and actually left it quiet greasy. The smell wasn’t all that well either for the price you can get better
Leah B.
I have never used a hair mask before so I was not quite sure what to expect using this product.
I have very long hair, that is dry on the ends and oily at the roots. It can get pretty frizzy and is not that thick. I was not sure what to expect using this mask on my temperamental hair.
This product was easy to apply to my hair. I stared at the tip and worked my way up to the roots, since my hair is oily at the roots I used less product there and more and the ends. After application I got busy and forgot to rinse off within the suggest 15 minutes. It was more like an hour before I headed to the shower to remove it. I went to bed with my hair in a bun and let it air dry the next day. My hair was soft, shiny and gorgeous! I have not seen it look that good in a long time!
I would definitely recommend this hair mask to anyone who needed a little extra moisture in their hair or just a pick me up for dry lifeless hair. I would not use it more than a few times a month though, for someone that has oily roots like me.
Lakeithia S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this hair mask! First it smells wonderful and has a nice texture. It is a part of my wash routine and has truly made a difference in my hair. I purchase it from Ulta and can some times find it in TJMaxx or Ross
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
I love this hair mask, I see instant results after I use it it's so smooth. It's great for frizzy,dry damaged hair. It's really good stuff and I would recommend it. Very satisfied.
Danae P.
I haven't been using Organix as much as I did when I first started trying out their products. OMG for a deep conditioner, this beat my Joico deep penetrating treatment and blew me away. I still can't get over how soft and my hair felt and it made my hair look like there weren't any split ends at all. I just finished my tub of this a week ago and can't seem to find it anymore. Get this if you can!
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
I use the organix brand because it is honestly the only thing i trust my hair with time and time again. This little jar says that it softens natural curls and thats exactly what it does, but i noticed that it also defined my waves. A really good product for someone looking to moisturize their hair without all the chemicals.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Organix produces a line of affordable haircare products with a luxury feel. This mask provides intense moisture without feeling greasy. It smells fantastic and is relatively inexpensive.
hiyo o.
Florida
I love this product!!!!!! My hair is always dry, that's why I have to hydrate all the time but with this product added to my hair care routing, good bye dry hair!!!!
Cherezada R.
Hialeah , florida
este aceite sire para tratar el cabello rizado y reseco?
Madelyn V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Does this really work? I want to try it so bad but i always stop myself from buying it