OGX® Smooth Hydration Argan Oil & Shea Butter Curl Enhancing Yogurt uploaded by Ingrid S.OGX® Smooth Hydration Argan Oil & Shea Butter Curl Enhancing Yogurt uploaded by Holly D.OGX® Smooth Hydration Argan Oil & Shea Butter Curl Enhancing Yogurt uploaded by Angelina d.

BY OGX® #55 in Styling Products

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix&Reg; ~ Beauty.&Nbsp; Pure &Amp; Simple For Decadent, Springy, Soft, Touchable Curls Balances Hair &Amp; Scalp Restores Luster Indulge Your Curls With This Creamy Blend Of Moisturizing Shea Butter To Balance Hair And Scalp While Weightless Argan Oil Restores Luster For Decadent, Springy, Soft, Touchable Curls. Why You Want It... Smoothes And Hydrates Thick Unruly Curls!&Nbsp; Whether You Want To Embrace Your Natural Curls Or Repair Damage Caused By Styling And Straightening, This Non-Greasy, Hydrating Formula Will Give You Frizz-Free Smooth Strands That Will Resist Breakage, Look Healthy And Feel Super Soft. Not Tested On Animals Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Made In Usa

Angelica H.
Twin Falls, ID
This stuff makes my hair so so smooth!! Gets rid of frizziness too. I have naturally dark brown hair and it is very thick and curly it is very very effective with my hair type which is surprising because it is hard for me to find something that actually helps my hair.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
The pack packaging is beautiful it’s affordable it works it smells great it’s not harsh I got this at Walmart it’s affordable it’s not expensive and I recommend this to everyone because it’s a great product and it works
Latasha G.
Winston Salem, NC
I absolutely love this stuff. I use it on my daughter's hair every time I shampoo. Her hair comes out so bouncy and soft. The smell is amazing. Good enough to eat lol. My daughter now asks for me to use this more often than her other curly hair products.
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
Absolutely LOVE! My natural curly hair loves the hydration it gets through this curl enhancing yogurt. I struggle to find products that both hydrate my curls and maintaining a lightness to my curls. Once my hair is freshly washed, I coat it with unrefined coconut oil then apply my curl enhancing yogurt. My hair loves it and I can get it at Walgreens!
Maryann T.
Fantastic hair product as with all of their products. This brand is my go to holy grail. I love their oils and masks and this yogurt is just as great as the others. Nice container with plenty of product for a very reasonable price as with all of their hair products. I love the smell and I use this as a mask or a conditioner. Also works great on damp hair and to blow dry and style. Non greasy nor heavy! Fantastic products with no complaints .
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Margaret Rose G.
Greenville
This is great! I love it! It really works well with my hair. This is great! I love it! It really works well with my hair. This is great! I love it! It really works well with my hair. This is great! I love it! It really works well with my hair. This is great! I love it! It really works well with my hair.
Jenny C.
Burbank, CA
I absolutely love this product! I used it on vacation when I went to the beach and it did wonders for my hair! Perfect for applying before going into the ocean so your hair is still smooth and shiny. Obviously not immediately after but an hour or two in advance. Also after works too! :)
Tiffany P.
Fort Campbell, KY
I use this on my daughter hairs she has seriously curly curls, more of a fine texture, but still thick! It works WONDERS ON HER HAIR. As most people with curls do we have tried many products this is one we always have. Constantly trying new things and many don't compare!
Carrie S.
This is a bit heavy for my hair so I mix it in a spray bottle with water and use it like a leave-in conditioner. It is definitely hydrating and keeps the frizz under control. I do notice a difference in my hair on days I use it compared to days I don't.
Magda V.
miami, FL
This non-greasy cream bath ?
Corina C.
madera, CA
Where has this been all my life?!
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
How well does this work? What does your hair feel like the product has been applied to it?
Angelica H.
Twin Falls, ID
Is this too expensive?
Jessica P.
How does this work? Is it for skin or hair??