BY OGX®

Wash your strands with this decadent silicone free treat, a moisture-rich, creamy blend with shea butter, agave nectar and coconut oil. It helps smooth and soften coarse tresses. The aroma is scrumptious and delicious.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

• I love the coconut OGX shampoo and conditioner it leaves ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that will be good for m...1 Answers
  • I bleach and dye my hair every two months because quite f...1 Answers
Nayarith S.
So I'm so sorry for everyone with a good experience with this product. I've had the opposite experience. I was so excited to use this shampoo and conditioner together. They smell amazing. That's why I purchased them. I also read that they are supposed to defrizz and soften stands as well. I was so excited for these products to work their magic in my hair. After using them for 2 weeks, my scalp has become completely dried out, itchy and dandruff ridden. My hair smells amazing but I haven't noticed my strands being any softer than usual. I will go ahead and finish the product because i paid for it but i will not purchase this product again.
I've also noticed with Ogx shampoo products in general, for me, that the product is much more difficult to get out than conditioner. Sometimes I have to put it between my knees in the shower and squeeze with both knees.
Thank you for taking the time out to read this.
*I contacted the company right after I first posted this and told them the same information from my review of this product. They sent my the coconut oil formula shampoo and conditioner from their ogx line. I'll be reviewing that soon.
Britt M.
This shampoo smells sooooooo good! I don’t have thick hair, although I have fine hair I have quite a bit of it, but I wouldn’t consider my hair “thick”, which is he type of hair this is for. Still I love this shampoo. It’s smells amazing and it moisturizes my hair like nothing else. The matching conditioner is great as well. Doesn’t make my hair super flat either, which a lot of moisturizing shampoos do. My hair looked so healthy and shiny afterwards.
Tiffini H.
I think this shampoo is decent. I wouldn’t rate it above all other general shampoos, but it does have a nice scent and it does give a fair amount of smoothness. I probably wouldn’t repurchase just because I didn’t find it to be anything spectacular for my hair type, but it was nice to try.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
I got this and the corresponding conditioner because I ran out of my usual stuff! I have oily hair that tends to be a little frizzy. This shampoo smelled absolutely amazing, though I did have to use a little more product than I thought to completely shampoo my hair. It definitely made my hair feel soft and silky, but it was so the point where it felt too greasy, not clean. I liked it enough to keep it and use if I run out of my Lush shampoo again but it’s not something I would repurchase - however if you have dry hair that has flyaways this shampoo would be great!
Robyn K.
Appleton
I have thick, course and frizzy hair and this has been a miracle! It smells amazing and keeps my hair soft and smooth for days after washing. I did have to change up how I wash my hair to achieve these results but I won’t buy another shampoo for a long time!
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
First scent is great and makes my hair look healthy but you don’t just by nice shampoos. You have to to massage ur head and hair with hair oils I do it with black seed oil bc other oil make my head cold like coconut. And after the hair oil application I leave it for long like 2- 3 hours to let the oils go in to roots. Then take my shower and I do this once a week the hair oil routine. And so far my hair is getting thinker and fuller.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I have had some great experiences with OGX, and some not so great ones - but this shampoo is one of my best experiences! It smells so good, it has a creamy lather, and I truly do notice a difference in the softness/smoothness of my hair! The only downside for me is that it’s a little too soft.. meaning I have to add additional products to keep style. I will continue to use this on days I wear my hair straight, but it’s not the best at holding a curl.
Erin K.
I don’t use this shampoo as often as the coconut water shampoo, but I still love it. It makes my hair very smooth and it’s easy to work with, creating a very thick lather. I would definitely buy again!
Lani S.
This shampoo is actually perfection. First of all, OGX is my go to hair company and I love all their shampoos. This one though really moisturizes my hair and it smells like CHOCOLATE. It makes my hair smell like chocolate.
Sarah M.
Cheshire, CT
I enjoy this product for a drugstore shampoo it is really good I think I found it on clearance think it’s definitely a good value for the price smell is excellent highly recommend if you’re looking for a bargain drugs store shampoo
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
Is this product discontinued? I saw it at Safeway but they are all going out of stock.
Nancy G.
How often u wash your hair?
Abigail O.
South Bend, IN
So I've tried the purple coconut shampoo and conditioner bottles from this line and wanted to know how you liked it? Did it leave your hair feeling chalky?
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
Can someone please tell me how well this shampoo works ? Does it really make your hair smooth ???
Veronica H.