BY OGX

Experience guilt-free indulgence with our silicone free Shea Soft & Smooth Creamy Hair Butter. Leave in, rinse out or massage it gently all over your skin for the extra-powerful moisture and smoothness.

Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Ether, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Stearic Acid, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, 187g ℮ Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

• is this hydrating and good for thick wavy hair?1 Answers
Doree L.
This is one of the best anti-frizz hair masks I have ever used! I used it three times now and my hair ends up looking as if it came out from a hair salon blow out! It made my curls stand out and it cut down all the frizz! It left my hair soft and smooth! It did not weight my hair down and this is one of the best products I have ever tried for my hair. It cost seven dollars but I brought it in a discount store for four dollars. It’s one of the best drugstore hair masks for anti frizz. I think it’s great for dry hair too. You can wash it off or leave it in as hair cream, but I rather wash it off because it’s more comfortable for me. The only problem is that the scent smells cheap, they need to improve that, but the product works so well that I left it five stars. My mother said my hair looks great and I recommend it to my sister. I will buy this again. OGX® Silicone Free Shea Soft & Smooth Creamy Hair Butter
Riley S.
I got this at Ulta the other day, and I LOVE it! It smells AMAZING! I wish I could get a perfume that smelled the same... Also, this stuff makes my hair feel super soft! The only downside is that it doesn't make my hair feel as hydrated as I expected, but the scent and softness make up for it. :) OGX® Silicone Free Shea Soft & Smooth Creamy Hair Butter
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Yet another OGX product that I love. First off, it is insanely delicious smelling. Straight up cookies. Vanilla. So good!

Secondly, this stuff is my go to leave-in conditioner for my ends, and after I have re-dyed my hair. I am also known to use it as a weekly treatment for the heck of it. I really love how amazingly soft it leaves my hair without feeling greasy at all!
Rachel C.
Univ Ctr, MI
First off I gave fairly thin, dirty blonde, and frizzy hair. I’m always looking for a product that will tame it but also not let it get greasy. So far this is one of my favorite products! It smells absolutely wonderful and it does a pretty good job of taming the frizz. When I cut my hair I was terrified that it would be too much for the amount of hair that I now had, but I’ve recently started using it again and fell in love with it for a second time! It says you can rinse it out but I keep it in after my shower!
Brittany M.
Fallston, NC
I haven’t used this exact one. But I’ve used the coconut one & the Moroccan one. I love these. My daughter has curly hair & these tame her hair so much and do a good job at taming frizz.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
That stuff smells like a dream if you like warm scents. I love putting this on my ends to help when they are a bit dry and damage. I also love using it on my extensions as well. I love the smell so much I have used it in place of lotion in pinches before. Must try!
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
As a huge lover of OGX Shea Soft and Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner, I absolutely HAD to try this hair Butter when I saw it at Walgreens last week. For about 7.00 this will transform your hair into a deliciously scented, deep conditioned work of art. You can use this product 3 different ways, as an in shower deep conditioner, as a leave in conditioner and as a super moisturizing body butter! This product is a must have for anyone needing a little extra hair love.
Mhadrja H.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I really enjoyed this product. It was on sale and I decided to pick it up and I am glad I did. I have 3c/4a hair and my hair really likes this product. I do not use it as a leave-in my hair likes it more as a deep conditioner or as a styler. For me it's a little too thick for a leave-in.
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
I am in love with this stuff! It has become a part of my daily hair care! At night i rub a lil bit through my damp hair then braid it and in the morning my hair feels so soft! And it smells great! It's often buy one get one 50% off at walgreens!
Emily K.
Smells great, soaks in easily after a shower, makes brushing my hair less unpleasant, and feels smooth. Easy to wash off my hands after use! Only downside is it's easy to use too much and get oily hair! Just gotta get used to that.
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
is this hydrating and good for thick wavy hair?