BY OGX® #92 in Hair Gel

Experience guilt-free indulgence with our silicone free Shea Soft & Smooth Creamy Hair Butter. Leave in, rinse out or massage it gently all over your skin for the extra-powerful moisture and smoothness.

Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Ether, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Stearic Acid, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, 187g ℮ Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
This stuff smells like vanilla cookies, leaves your hair smelling so delicious! Unfortunately, it also tends to leave your hair greasy. If using it as a leave in, go very easy on it. It honestly makes me wash my color treated curls more often than I'd like. I'm glad this product can deep condition and be used as a body lotion, I'm kind of addicted to the scent. Truly hoping I can learn how to use this product with getting greasy after 2 uses.
Tiffani H.
Rosenberg, TX
My HOLY GRAIL! I use this at night after I wash my hair and braid or flat twist my hair. When I wake up in the morning my curls are super soft, there's virtually no frizz and I can get 2-3 days wear out of it! If you're a curly girl you know that's a BIG DEAL!
Kristina F.
Essex, MD
I love LOVE love EVERYTHING about this product!!! I use it for my hair as well as my entire body...the smell is absolutely Ahhhhhhmazing...like a buttercream frosting...and the smell does stay with u!
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
My hair was recently very damaged because of frequent coloring and it felt like pure straw on the ends. I found this and saw that it is a leave in or wash out product and tried it. My hair still needed to be cut to take care of the actual damage but it absolutely made it feel so much softer and easier to manage!
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
That stuff smells like a dream if you like warm scents. I love putting this on my ends to help when they are a bit dry and damage. I also love using it on my extensions as well. I love the smell so much I have used it in place of lotion in pinches before. Must try!
Liz M.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is my favorite hair product. I just put it in my hair after I shower, when my hair's about halfway dry. Just a tiny bit on my scalp, works great! Also smells AMAZING. helps keep my hair nice and healthy!
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
As a huge lover of OGX Shea Soft and Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner, I absolutely HAD to try this hair Butter when I saw it at Walgreens last week. For about 7.00 this will transform your hair into a deliciously scented, deep conditioned work of art. You can use this product 3 different ways, as an in shower deep conditioner, as a leave in conditioner and as a super moisturizing body butter! This product is a must have for anyone needing a little extra hair love.
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
just the name and packaging and colors made me feel like it wouldn't be a winner because I've bought so many similar products to this one based on my first instinct of "oh the packaging looks like it will be amazing!!!" This one is the winner winner.. will be staying in the regimine.. I forgot that I used it in my girlfriends shower and I meant to ask her to take a picture for me.. IT HAS BEEN FOUND AGAINNNNN
Jessica A.
I was ready to chop off all my hair out of desperation before I tried this product. My hair was a heavy, frizzy mess that always ended up in a pony tail to hide how bad it was. I bought this product on a whim and I am so glad I did. Not only does it smell wonderful but it left my hair feeling silky smooth and so light. I absolutely love this stuff.
Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
This stuff smells great and feels great when you first put it on, but after wearing it for a full day, my hair is left greasy and therefore extremely prone to collecting dirt. I cannot use the rest of this product because it's just too difficult to deal with at the end of the day.
brooke c.
st louis
is this hydrating and good for thick wavy hair?