BY OGX®

Experience guilt-free indulgence with our silicone free Shea Soft & Smooth Creamy Hair Butter. Leave in, rinse out or massage it gently all over your skin for the extra-powerful moisture and smoothness.

Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Ether, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Stearic Acid, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, 187g ℮ Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Buy on Harmon ...
Rachel C.
Univ Ctr, MI
First off I gave fairly thin, dirty blonde, and frizzy hair. I’m always looking for a product that will tame it but also not let it get greasy. So far this is one of my favorite products! It smells absolutely wonderful and it does a pretty good job of taming the frizz. When I cut my hair I was terrified that it would be too much for the amount of hair that I now had, but I’ve recently started using it again and fell in love with it for a second time! It says you can rinse it out but I keep it in after my shower!
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
This stuff smells like vanilla cookies, leaves your hair smelling so delicious! Unfortunately, it also tends to leave your hair greasy. If using it as a leave in, go very easy on it. It honestly makes me wash my color treated curls more often than I'd like. I'm glad this product can deep condition and be used as a body lotion, I'm kind of addicted to the scent. Truly hoping I can learn how to use this product with getting greasy after 2 uses.
Tiffani H.
Rosenberg, TX
My HOLY GRAIL! I use this at night after I wash my hair and braid or flat twist my hair. When I wake up in the morning my curls are super soft, there's virtually no frizz and I can get 2-3 days wear out of it! If you're a curly girl you know that's a BIG DEAL!
LaShae b.
Galesburg, IL
I got this for moisture and hydration on my dry damaged hair. I’m not really sure if it did anything it seemed like my hair soaked this right up but the smell is amazing !! It was like a caramel dream!
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
My hair was recently very damaged because of frequent coloring and it felt like pure straw on the ends. I found this and saw that it is a leave in or wash out product and tried it. My hair still needed to be cut to take care of the actual damage but it absolutely made it feel so much softer and easier to manage!
Mhadrja🍃 H.
Jeffersonville, IN
I really enjoyed this product. It was on sale and I decided to pick it up and I am glad I did. I have 3c/4a hair and my hair really likes this product. I do not use it as a leave-in my hair likes it more as a deep conditioner or as a styler. For me it's a little too thick for a leave-in.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
That stuff smells like a dream if you like warm scents. I love putting this on my ends to help when they are a bit dry and damage. I also love using it on my extensions as well. I love the smell so much I have used it in place of lotion in pinches before. Must try!
Liz M.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is my favorite hair product. I just put it in my hair after I shower, when my hair's about halfway dry. Just a tiny bit on my scalp, works great! Also smells AMAZING. helps keep my hair nice and healthy!
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
As a huge lover of OGX Shea Soft and Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner, I absolutely HAD to try this hair Butter when I saw it at Walgreens last week. For about 7.00 this will transform your hair into a deliciously scented, deep conditioned work of art. You can use this product 3 different ways, as an in shower deep conditioner, as a leave in conditioner and as a super moisturizing body butter! This product is a must have for anyone needing a little extra hair love.
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
just the name and packaging and colors made me feel like it wouldn't be a winner because I've bought so many similar products to this one based on my first instinct of "oh the packaging looks like it will be amazing!!!" This one is the winner winner.. will be staying in the regimine.. I forgot that I used it in my girlfriends shower and I meant to ask her to take a picture for me.. IT HAS BEEN FOUND AGAINNNNN
brooke c.
st louis
is this hydrating and good for thick wavy hair?