OGX® Sheer Hydration Leave-in Mist Luxurious Moroccan Argan Creme uploaded by Sophia B.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX® Luxurious Moroccan Argan Creme Sheer Hydration Leave-In Mist.
Mist on the moisture with rich argan oil whipped into a decadent leave-in spray lotion, to lavish each strand in moisture, smoothing and nourishing the outer cuticle for super-hydrated, soft, shiny hair.
Extra moisturizing.
Beauty pure and simple.
117 ml e 6 fl oz.

Ivana L.
Fort Worth, TX
This is not a bad product for the price - I will say that. Though I personally never saw any difference with my hair. I stick with a slightly more expensive product for my (thin, but have a ton of) hair where I notice a difference!
Dani K.
I absolutely love this product. It is a holy grail product that I use every time I leave the shower. I've noticed it helps detangle some knots so before I comb my hair I always spray this! The smell is also so delightful and yummy! I highly recommend this product!
Sophia B.
Florida, FL
This product was ok I definitely wouldn't buy it again or really recommend it wasn't a awful product I feel like it was really heavy on my hair. OGX® Sheer Hydration Leave-in Mist Luxurious Moroccan Argan Creme
Emma D.
Elko
I love all ogx products and this is one i use on my hair on the regular basis. Their line of coconut miracle products are my favorite
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
I use this product every time that my hair is frizzy. It works very well to tame the frizz. It does not last all day though.
Ashura D.
Victorville, CA
I love this stuff it detangles hair thoroughly and it smells great.  I use this after I wash my hair and condition it
Umika M.
It's a good product.. smells very great. it makes my hair soft and nice how I want it
Heather T.
Calgary, AB
My hair has been so damaged and dull and dry for the longest time. I got this from a friend who didn't like it, and it has put the life right back into my hair! I spray a few pumps into my hands and then rub the product through the ends of my hair, and it has made a WORLD of difference for me!! 10/10 recommend.
Dakota B.
Russellville, AR
I absolutely love this product! It smells amazing, plus it works wonderfully! Every time I use it it leaves my hair soft and shiny. Definitely recommend using it!
Yamile M.
Santo Domingo
I love this leave in. The Argan oil moistures the hair and control the frizz, also smells really good
Dominek T.
Does this make anyone's hair super oily ?