OGX Shampoo, Sunkissed Blonde Lemon Highlights uploaded by Rebeckah S.OGX Shampoo, Sunkissed Blonde Lemon Highlights uploaded by gabriella c.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keep Your Sexy Sun-Kissed Strands All Year Round! A tropical blend of brightening lemon citrus oil to enhance shimmery, sunlit highlights all year long, with rich coconut oil to smooth and add shine while exotic key lime extract takes you away to a sensual paradise. Why You Want It. br Brightens your highlights, for hair that has a sunlit glow all year long! Not tested on animals. Our bottles are eco-friendly, manufactured from materials containing recycled post-consumer resin. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.

• What are the benefits from this shampoo? 1 Answers
  • I have blonde hair but I want it to be more bright. Does this shamp...1 Answers
  • Beyond the lightening aspects of this shampoo, how does it make you...2 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
London, UK
I love this shampoo! I have natural blonde hair which has gotten dark over the years and is now a very dirty blonde, but using this with the conditioner definitely lightened my hair noticeably. It's difficult for me to find in stores, but I always buy it when I see it
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
This shampoo is really great! It gives your hair a summery shine all year long! The only problem I had with this shampoo is that it tends to dry the ends of my hair out, but that's the price we pay for lightened ends! Over all, I would totally recommend this shampoo!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Shelton, CT
Love this shampoo!! I used this shampoo every other time I washed my hair and in a few short weeks may hair was noticeably lighter! I would definitely recommend this product!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Tempe , AZ
I like this but it kind of turned my hair brassy. I definitely wouldn't recommend if you're wanting a more cool toned style.
Jade G.
Jade G.
Columbia, SC
I adore this shampoo. It has a great smell and has made my highlights stay bright and beautiful. What a great price too!
I B.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I usually love OGX products, but this really isn't doing it for me. I have naturally dark blonde hair, and though I've been using this pretty consistently for close to two months, I've seen no change in the color. It also dries my hair out. I want to finish my bottle (I'm thinking of saving it for summer when dry hair is less of a problem for me) and occasionally mix it with another, more hydrating shampoo, but I think it's too much work for no real payoff. I won't be repurchasing.
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Ok let's start with the fact i love love love OGX products. I just dyed my hair from dark brown to honey blonde golden blonde and wanted to try and kewp the color in its still blonde but it a bit dull and it doesn't make it as soft as the other conditioners i have used by ogx but that could hace been from the dye... Either way its still pretty good i would purchase any ogx product again.
Emily W.
Emily W.
I have pretty dark brown natural hair, but I've gotten blonde highlights throughout the years. As they faded I wanted some product that would brighten them up because I liked the look of them, and while the effects of this product certainly aren't drastic on dark hair, I do find that the highlights have maintained their lighter color. It also smells nice.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Malden, MA
I was not a fan of this product. I got it from ulta at a good price however it left my hair feeling like it needed to be washed again, very oily and felt like it was filled with product
member-e0592789b
member-e0592789b
Bullhead, SD
I love my blonde hair but over the years it seems to be getting darker... I don't like to highlight often and when I use this my natural blonde really pops more and gets lighter natural highlights. I love this product!
Kate N.
Kate N.
How does this product work for people with dark hair?
Allison G.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
Beyond the lightening aspects of this shampoo, how does it make your hair feel? Is it hydrating or dry?
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Arab, AL
What are the benefits from this shampoo?
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
I have blonde hair but I want it to be more bright. Does this shampoo do the job?
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
Does anyone know if this product works for dyed hair? I dyed my hair back to its original color (dark brown) recently.