OGX Shampoo, Sunkissed Blonde Lemon Highlights uploaded by Rebeckah S.OGX Shampoo, Sunkissed Blonde Lemon Highlights uploaded by gabriella c.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keep Your Sexy Sun-Kissed Strands All Year Round! A tropical blend of brightening lemon citrus oil to enhance shimmery, sunlit highlights all year long, with rich coconut oil to smooth and add shine while exotic key lime extract takes you away to a sensual paradise. Why You Want It. br Brightens your highlights, for hair that has a sunlit glow all year long! Not tested on animals. Our bottles are eco-friendly, manufactured from materials containing recycled post-consumer resin. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.

• What are the benefits from this shampoo? 1 Answers
  • I have blonde hair but I want it to be more bright. Does ...1 Answers
  • Beyond the lightening aspects of this shampoo, how does i...2 Answers
Brittany R.
Knoxville, TN
LOVE this shampoo and the conditioner that goes with it! Perfect for my blonde hair because it naturally lightens it and smells great! Only downfall is that I cannot find it in stores anymore!! My favorite shampoo and conditioner set!
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Ok let's start with the fact i love love love OGX products. I just dyed my hair from dark brown to honey blonde golden blonde and wanted to try and kewp the color in its still blonde but it a bit dull and it doesn't make it as soft as the other conditioners i have used by ogx but that could hace been from the dye... Either way its still pretty good i would purchase any ogx product again.
Emily W.
I have pretty dark brown natural hair, but I've gotten blonde highlights throughout the years. As they faded I wanted some product that would brighten them up because I liked the look of them, and while the effects of this product certainly aren't drastic on dark hair, I do find that the highlights have maintained their lighter color. It also smells nice.
Lauren K.
North Easton, MA
I was not a fan of this product. I got it from ulta at a good price however it left my hair feeling like it needed to be washed again, very oily and felt like it was filled with product
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I usually love OGX products, but this really isn't doing it for me. I have naturally dark blonde hair, and though I've been using this pretty consistently for close to two months, I've seen no change in the color. It also dries my hair out. I want to finish my bottle (I'm thinking of saving it for summer when dry hair is less of a problem for me) and occasionally mix it with another, more hydrating shampoo, but I think it's too much work for no real payoff. I won't be repurchasing.
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
I love how this shampoo smells! It’s great for summer, especially. It makes my hair frizz free and silky. I recommend buying the conditioner that goes with it for the best results.
member-e0592789b
Bullhead, SD
I love my blonde hair but over the years it seems to be getting darker... I don't like to highlight often and when I use this my natural blonde really pops more and gets lighter natural highlights. I love this product!
Sarah B.
Ona, WV
This shampoo is not just for blondes! I have very dark brown hair and I recently started using this shampoo and conditioner in hopes that it would bring out some of my natural highlights. It has lightened my hair and I can see much more highlights than before. I love how my hair looks with this shampoo!
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I bought this a few weeks ago and have been loving it. I've been fairly loyal to the OGX brand, and this shampoo does not disappoint. I like to keep my blonde hair as bright as possible, and I feel like this definitely helps me out. I'm totally satisfied with my purchase.
Phoebe N.
London, UK
I love this shampoo! I have natural blonde hair which has gotten dark over the years and is now a very dirty blonde, but using this with the conditioner definitely lightened my hair noticeably. It's difficult for me to find in stores, but I always buy it when I see it
Kate N.
How does this product work for people with dark hair?
Allison G.
York, PA
Beyond the lightening aspects of this shampoo, how does it make your hair feel? Is it hydrating or dry?
Hannah C.
I have blonde hair but I want it to be more bright. Does this shampoo do the job?
Sophia N.
Does anyone know if this product works for dyed hair? I dyed my hair back to its original color (dark brown) recently.
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
What are the benefits from this shampoo?