OGX Sea Salt Spray Wave & Texturizing Mist uploaded by Bridget O.OGX Sea Salt Spray Wave & Texturizing Mist uploaded by Apoorva R.

BY OGX

Tousled Salty Windswept Adds Body Sexy Beachy Loose Styles For a Sexy, Wavy, Textured, Beachy Look 2 Perfectly Designed for Any Hair Type 3 Volumizes Defines Ride the wave straight from the beach into your sexy mane! Get that wavy, textured, beachy look whenever and wherever you want with this salty mist, perfectly designed for any hair type. This fashion-forward, updated take on sea salt sprays is non-oily and non-greasy. Volumizes and defines for romped, sultry strands.

Buy on Amazon
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I have hair that is (mostly) curly, partially wavy with the occasional straight patch. Lucky me, I know. Anyways, this spray is the best thing I’ve found to give my hair a little help. It defines my curls, keeps my waves soft and encourages the straight areas to have a little body to them. I simply spray it in damp hair, distribute it with my hands and then let it air dry. I’m left with a tousled, sexy look with no effort.
abigail e.
cana, VA
this is not the exact one, but the one i’ve used is in a bright blue bottle. i honestly hate it. it breaks my hands out, it makes my scalp itchy, and it doesn’t do anything except make your hair hard and tangly. i would not recommend it if you’ve not had good experiences with it. i love their other products though
Aidan R.
i use this because my hair is usually curly/wavy when air dried but sometimes pieces lack the definition that i want. this and scrunching really helps achieve the look im going for. its not as effective as the actual ocean but is a pretty close second. smells very good but can sometimes dry out your hair if you use too much product or too often.
Bethany W.
Kent
I like the smell and it does gives the beach waves and texture that it claims it does. It does weigh the hair down and gives it an unpleasant feel to it. Not as bad as other brands I’ve used though. It’s great for a day when I am running late and I can’t do my hair.
Gabby G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product makes my hair smell very nice and give texture but it has its faults. It makes my hair feel sticky and stiff to the touch. It also leaves a weird residue on my hands when I scrunch it into my hair.
julia F.
I like this product because it does add texture to my hair and volume as well. However, the nozzle does not spray very well which results in an uneven application and some larger droplets in my hair.
Sarah C.
U Saddle Riv, NJ
I love putting this sea salt spray in my hair after washing my hair. It gives my normally frizzy and straight hair some texture to it. It also helps putting my hair up in a bun for an hour so it has some nice natural curls. Will 100% buy againOGX Sea Salt Spray Wave & Texturizing Mist
Sarah W.
Inez, KY
I love ogx products because they are made with a lot of natural ingredients. This one is the same. I use a curling wand most of the time to get that beach wave look. This spray helped my hair look amazing. It didn’t make my hair feel stiff or dry. I’ll definitely be buying it again.
Marisa T.
I have been using this product for over a year now. I received it as a gift from my mom who knew I had been interested in trying a sea salt spray. I find that this product does add texture/grit to my hair and works well if I want to make a wavy/curly hairstyle look a little messier. I haven't had much luck with creating waves with this product alone. It leaves my hair feeling a little dry and rough (it can be hard to brush through later and feels much smoothr again after showering) and smells a little odd, but the scent isn't overwhelming so it doesn't bother me too much. This is the only sea salt spray I have tried, but I assume that the dryness/roughness issue is probably present at least to some extent in most products of this type.

Overall, I like the product, but I plan to try another type of sea salt spray when I run out to see if I like that one better. Until then, this one works.

I am also hesitant to purchase this product again unless Organix stops selling in mainland China and becomes truly cruelty-free.
TheBabes B.
Angola, IN
Put this in your hair and scrunch to create great texture! Not very pricey, and lasts a long time. Leaves your hair smelling great too 😉 I would defiantly recommend to a friend and would buy again in a heart beat!
Auh'Goddess B.
Where can I find this product.?
Is this suppose to create beach waves, or help?
Taylor M.
Where can you find this and for how much?