BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luxurious sea minerals replenishes moisture to weak, dry, damaged, over processed, or chemically treated hair.

• How well does this work? I find a lot of the chapter hair masks and...2 Answers
  • How well does this work ?3 Answers
  • How does this work on natural hair ? 1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Jocelyn  N.
Jocelyn N.
Barrington, NH
This stuff has rescued my hair on a few occasions after bad dye jobs. For my initial use after a bad color removal I let this sit in my hair for as long as I can stand (I've gone over 2 hours) with a cap and gone about my house work, it left my hair feeling like nothing had happened and it helped kill that awful rotten egg smell color removers have. To help with intense damage I'll follow the directions on the bottle once every two weeks until I feel I don't need it anymore.
Vinnie E.
Vinnie E.
This saved my hair. I actually lost my bottle and i cant find this anywhere....its the sadest thing because this stuff is the bomb. It smells sooooo good and made my hair sooo soft... I see other reviews on here saying that it made their hair feel dry but i feel like u guys got a bad bottle, things happen, but ik when i used this it was sooooo good!!! The only problem i have is that i cant find it anywhere...
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
I wanted to like this more than I actually did. I feel like the regular conditioner works much better.. This smells the same as the other shampoo and conditioner but doesn't do what the bottle claims.
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
Joplin, MO
My daughter has very thick, naturally curly, long, long hair. This stuff works miracles! Her hair is so soft after using it and it smells amazing! Definitely buying this for her again!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
I love how the products in this line (Sea Mineral) smell! So fresh and clean. This is moisturizing, but I wouldn't say it's a 'treatment:' more like a regular moisturizing conditioner.
Roxanna D.
Roxanna D.
Passaic, NJ
When I first started using this product I wanted to love it so much. This brand is amazing! It smells great and doesn't leave my hair greasy at all. Although, I was disappointed by this product . It doesn't seem to work as a Deep Hair Treatment, it works more as a regular conditioner. It doesn't do anything special to my hair that I was wowed about. The pros are that it does nourish your hair and makes it look less dry.
Kharissa S.
Kharissa S.
Land O Lakes, FL
I saw this product randomly in walgreens and picked it up because it was on sale. Boy, was that a great idea! This treatment made my hair extremely soft. It has a mask formula so it's thick enough for my curly hair, but thin enough for me to easily work it through my hair. This is definitely a product I use often!
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
I love this product! It makes my hair smell amazing and keeps my dried ends soft all day long! The price is really good for the value of how well it works on hair, damp or dry. I was fully satisfied with this product. You don't need to apply a ton so it lasts long as well!
Kamee C.
Kamee C.
I am always searching for the right conditioner. This one smells so lovely, and mostly does the trick. My hair is soft and bouncy after using this treatment, but gets greasy by the end of the day.
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
somers , CT
this is yet another great hair treatment! it works wonders for my hair!! and it's more in the affordable price then other products i've tried out
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
How well does this work ?
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
How well does this work? I find a lot of the chapter hair masks and up doing the opposite and dry out my hair.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I just bought this, curious as to how to use it for the best results..
Amari H.
Amari H.
How does this work on natural hair ?