Kimberly S.
Las Cruces, NM

For this shampoo I've heard lots of good things, how do you guys feel about it i want to give it a try but I'm not to sure.?

Alexus S.
Alexus S.
1 year, 6 months ago
I love it I have been using this brand for about 3 years now . It smells greater and makes your hair soft and shiny .
member-010622e46
member-010622e46
1 year, 6 months ago
I use this and absolutely LOVE it! Definitely worth a try!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Dallas
1 year, 6 months ago
I usually don't like Organix's shampoos because they have sulfate in them and tend to leave my hair dry. Their conditioners are bomb tho.