BY OGX®

This exclusive blend infused with sea minerals is like a spa escape in a bottle. It helps to quench dry, stiff strands of hair to leave them refreshed so they can shine with every swish.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Kappaphychus Alvarezii (Algae) Extract, Spirulina Maxima (Algae) Extract, Laminaria Digitata (Kelp) Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-23M, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Buy on Kmart*
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
This is the shampoo I usually gravitate towards during the summer. It smells like the beach, it leaves your hair looking like you just got home from a long day in the ocean, it just is such a great shampoo. I get compliments on it every time I use it and when my friends borrow it when they're staying at my place, I usually end up seeing them with the same shampoo shortly after. I absolutely ADORE this stuff and I don't say that about most shampoos I use.
khalie s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: ORGANIX 13 floz Hair Shampoos more...
This product was absolutely amazing I felt like every time I washed my hair with it it was revitalized and refreshed. I think that this is a very affordable products and I found it at ulta for a really good deal so this is definitely something that I would purchase again and again and again.
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
Review for: ORGANIX 13 floz Hair Shampoos more...
I just recently finished this shampoo and it didn’t do too much for me. I feel this is the only OGX product I haven’t been too crazy about. Plus the smell wasn’t that pleasing either. But on the bright side this shampoo lasted a really long time. A little goes a long way with this shampoo
MICHELLE ⚡.
Downingtown, PA
This is my holy grail shampoo. I have straight, long, thick asian hair that lacks volume and gets oily fairly quickly. I wash my hair every day. This makes my hair feel so clean and adds the most volume with a refreshing scent. I love that I can purchase this at target or a drugstore.
Kate B.
Review for: Organix sea mineral moisture more...
This shampoo wasn't quite as amazing as I thought it would be. I have tried some of the other products and loved them but I don't feel like it was especially moisturizing for my hair. I absolutely loved the way it smelled but it didn't stick out to me as a great shampoo.
Beckie S.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo more...
I’m an OGX girl and think all their varieties are great, but this one tops them all for me. The SCENT is amazing!!! Smells like straight up ocean water, which is so relaxing for me. The product is super hydrating as well, so I feel like a mermaid with awesome hair whenever I use it
rosie r.
Pacoima, CA
Review for: Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo more...
By far my favorite scent and favorite shampoo from
This brand. It really helped my dry damaged hair when used in combination with the matching conditioner. The scent lasts all day. The only down side is that this product is difficult to find at my local stores
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My least favorite shampoo i have ever tried. It really dried out my hair. It has a lot of salts or minerals in it and just would leave my hair so dry and lifeless afterwards. It smells pretty good, but even with the conditioner, this shampoo just sucks the life out of my hair. Maybe if you have very oily hair this could work for you, but i felt like it damaged my hair.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Review for: ORGANIX 13 floz Hair Shampoos more...
This is my favorite of all of the organic shampoo scents! It’s super fresh and extremely hydrating to my thick strands. It lathers nicely and makes you feel very mermaid-esque. I love this one! If I had to pick only one scent this would be it.
Jacy D.
Traverse City
This is my absolute favorite shampoo ever. I have color treated hair, and I use semi permanent dye so I have to be very careful what kind of products I use. This shampoo doesn't strip my dye out, even if I wash in warm water! It's amazing! I used to spend so much money on special "color safe" shampoos, and this works better than all of them combined. It also has an amazing, beachy smell that I love, and it leaves my hair soooooo soft. I will never buy anything else again!
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
The best OGX to buy? I've only ever tried Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture.
Ashley R.
How long would this bottle last? I have long coarse hair.
Ella G.
Is OGX actually healthy for your hair? I have been using it for awhile under the impression that it was sulfate-free as the bottle states, but my hair seems to be much drier than usual and after looking at the ingredients, it does state that there is something called sodium sulfonate listed.
kimberly s.
Las Cruces, NM
For this shampoo I've heard lots of good things, how do you guys feel about it i want to give it a try but I'm not to sure.?
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
Is this shampoo worth buying?