BY OGX®

This exclusive blend infused with sea minerals is like a spa escape in a bottle. It helps to quench dry, stiff strands of hair to leave them refreshed so they can shine with every swish.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Kappaphychus Alvarezii (Algae) Extract, Spirulina Maxima (Algae) Extract, Laminaria Digitata (Kelp) Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-23M, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Terra Y.
Terra Y.
Denison, TX
I absolutely love the Organix hydrating teatree mint shampoo! the teatree oils add Moisture and strength while nourishing hair with replinishing moisturizing milk proteins and micro infused Peppermint oils for hydration and balance. The tea tree oil also rids all the hair follicles of the bad bacteria and helps it to produce healthy oils without stripping out all the moisture of your hair. The Peppermint gives it an awesome fresh washed feel and scent as well! The light tingling feeling makes the scalp feel very refreshing and clean! I will definitely re purchase this item again!
Hayley F.
Hayley F.
Groveland, MA
Whenever I am traveling, going to the beach, or go for a swim, this is my go to shampoo. Your hair loves to soak up whatever it comes into contact with so before I go for a dip in the pool or swim in the ocean I use and leave a small amount of the sea mineral moisture conditioner in my hair. When I'm ready to freshen up I use the shampoo and conditioner together and my hair feels so soft and smells great. Definitely my go to shampoo for the summer or travel.
Renee S.
Renee S.
I absolutely love these shampoos and conditioners. They are great for every hair type and smell great. They also use all natural ingredients with no chemicals that will damage you're hair. I have curly and dry and coarse hair and I love the Moroccan Argan oil. It's amazing. And did I mention smells great. I'm always getting compliments saying my hair smell great.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Las Vegas, NV
Love how this made my hair silky and shiny. It was easy to comb through afterwards with no knots or tangles. Smelled great! It didn't really help with the frizziness of my curly hair once it air dried,so i maybe needed one with mire argon oil or something in that category. But over all its a good shampoo and conditioner line and i will definitely use again.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Mesa, AZ
Being someone who has processed and pretty dry/damaged hair, I wanted to use products that wouldn't cause more damage.. Ya know? I've been using Organix for YEARS! Most of them make my hair feel clean, healthy and very manageable, but there are a few choice ones that are definitely not for me! If you have not tried any of them, I highly recommend you do!
Dian S.
Dian S.
I have different versions of OGX shampoos. my favorite is Argan oil and Vitamin E because they keep my hair so shiny and soft. Since I switched to these more organic shampoos I also noticed my hair doesn't fall out as much as before. I also get compliments on the smell, but then again I have long hair (past my hips) so it retains a lot of the nice smell.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Tifton, GA
Although the smell of the shampoo is great, I could not get over how it made my hair feel. The smell lasted long but sadly so did the beachy feel. It left my hair feeling dry and as if I put a lot of product in it. I probably would not buy this exact one again but I am willing to try the other products in their line because the smell is spectacular.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Tomball, TX
I LOVE this shampoo! so does my hairstylist. she is more than impressed worth the condition of my hair and I can only say it's thanks to this shampoo. I use my high heat straightener more than I should and forget to heat treat as often as I remember. if not for this shampoo (and conditioner) I'm certain my colored hair would be toast!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I LOVE all of the organix shampoos and conditioners. After using them my hair feels SOOO soft and hydrated. Plus all of the scents smell amazing and leave my hair smelling great all day and beyond. Not only do I recommend these shampoos/conditioners but I have recommended to family and friends and have gotten them hooked on ogx too!!
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Rogers, AR
Love the smell of this! I purchased the large bottle and it's lasted forever. It doesn't leave any kind of residue on my hair which I also love. I have curly, very dry, frizzy hair and this shampoo leaves it very soft. I also use the conditioner and frequently switch between any of the OGX hair sprays, they're all amazing!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
The best OGX to buy? I've only ever tried Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
How long would this bottle last? I have long coarse hair.
Ella G.
Ella G.
Is OGX actually healthy for your hair? I have been using it for awhile under the impression that it was sulfate-free as the bottle states, but my hair seems to be much drier than usual and after looking at the ingredients, it does state that there is something called sodium sulfonate listed.
kimberly s.
kimberly s.
Las Cruces, NM
For this shampoo I've heard lots of good things, how do you guys feel about it i want to give it a try but I'm not to sure.?
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
Is this shampoo worth buying?