BY OGX®

This exclusive blend infused with sea minerals is like a spa escape in a bottle. It helps to quench dry, stiff strands of hair to leave them refreshed so they can shine with every swish.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Kappaphychus Alvarezii (Algae) Extract, Spirulina Maxima (Algae) Extract, Laminaria Digitata (Kelp) Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-23M, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
I have a super sized bottle of this, i got it from Walgreens. I actually bought this when i was low on funds, and was looking for a decent shampoo that was gentle and sulfate free and beachy. There are very few beachy shampoos that are sulfate free, theyre usually fairly aggressive on hair that is fantasy colors like mine. I didnt find this harsh on my hair which is EXTREMELY bleached and it gave my hair volume, shine, softness. The main compliment i get on my hair is how does it stay so nice!? Half is my natural texture which is bone straight, the other half is my products. This doesnt tangle my hair, which is a big deal for me. And it doesnt fade my color, it isnt expensive, and it smells soo clean! It reminds me of the scent Sea Island Cotton from Bath and body works which is my favorite. I also dont find that this makes my hair greasy either which is good to know bc i have a very oily scalp.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Danielle P.
Kearney, NE
Review for: Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo more...
You know I thought I would absolutely hate the smell of this. IT SMELLS SO GOOD. I literally have never wanted to be a mermaid more when I use this shampoo. I have never smells another hair or beauty product that smells like this. It's definitely a summer time thing for me.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
Review for: Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo more...
By far my favorite scent and favorite shampoo from
This brand. It really helped my dry damaged hair when used in combination with the matching conditioner. The scent lasts all day. The only down side is that this product is difficult to find at my local stores
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My least favorite shampoo i have ever tried. It really dried out my hair. It has a lot of salts or minerals in it and just would leave my hair so dry and lifeless afterwards. It smells pretty good, but even with the conditioner, this shampoo just sucks the life out of my hair. Maybe if you have very oily hair this could work for you, but i felt like it damaged my hair.
jess S.
Review for: ORGANIX 13 floz Hair Shampoos more...
It smells like 7 up which i love a lot. The scent is really long lasting and I get a lot of compliments on how good it smells whenever I go out with freshly washed hair. Even the day after the smell still lingers. Its great and keeps my hair moisturized
Megan C.
I’m in love with this whole line of products but this shampoo specifically. They smell so good and make my hair feel so much nicer after using this. I also use a spray from this same line and it makes my hair smell so good between washes.
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
Love this! It is one of the best I have tried for curly hair. It has a great scent and it stays in really well and lathers well. I definitely would recommend. The price point is not too bad either. Wish the bottles were a little bigger.
Jacy D.
Traverse City
This is my absolute favorite shampoo ever. I have color treated hair, and I use semi permanent dye so I have to be very careful what kind of products I use. This shampoo doesn't strip my dye out, even if I wash in warm water! It's amazing! I used to spend so much money on special "color safe" shampoos, and this works better than all of them combined. It also has an amazing, beachy smell that I love, and it leaves my hair soooooo soft. I will never buy anything else again!
GABBY M.
Probably my favorite smelling ogx shampoo that I have tried. It works well. I feel not one shampoo of this brand works better than the other... I generally buy which ever size is in the largest container at the time of my shopping.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
The best OGX to buy? I've only ever tried Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture.
Ashley R.
How long would this bottle last? I have long coarse hair.
Ella G.
Is OGX actually healthy for your hair? I have been using it for awhile under the impression that it was sulfate-free as the bottle states, but my hair seems to be much drier than usual and after looking at the ingredients, it does state that there is something called sodium sulfonate listed.
kimberly s.
Las Cruces, NM
For this shampoo I've heard lots of good things, how do you guys feel about it i want to give it a try but I'm not to sure.?
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
Is this shampoo worth buying?