BY OGX®

This exclusive blend infused with sea minerals is like a spa escape in a bottle. It helps to quench dry, stiff strands of hair to leave them refreshed so they can shine with every swish.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Kappaphychus Alvarezii (Algae) Extract, Spirulina Maxima (Algae) Extract, Laminaria Digitata (Kelp) Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-23M, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a super sized bottle of this, i got it from Walgreens. I actually bought this when i was low on funds, and was looking for a decent shampoo that was gentle and sulfate free and beachy. There are very few beachy shampoos that are sulfate free, theyre usually fairly aggressive on hair that is fantasy colors like mine. I didnt find this harsh on my hair which is EXTREMELY bleached and it gave my hair volume, shine, softness. The main compliment i get on my hair is how does it stay so nice!? Half is my natural texture which is bone straight, the other half is my products. This doesnt tangle my hair, which is a big deal for me. And it doesnt fade my color, it isnt expensive, and it smells soo clean! It reminds me of the scent Sea Island Cotton from Bath and body works which is my favorite. I also dont find that this makes my hair greasy either which is good to know bc i have a very oily scalp.
Danielle P.
Kearney
Review for: Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo
You know I thought I would absolutely hate the smell of this. IT SMELLS SO GOOD. I literally have never wanted to be a mermaid more when I use this shampoo. I have never smells another hair or beauty product that smells like this. It's definitely a summer time thing for me.
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My least favorite shampoo i have ever tried. It really dried out my hair. It has a lot of salts or minerals in it and just would leave my hair so dry and lifeless afterwards. It smells pretty good, but even with the conditioner, this shampoo just sucks the life out of my hair. Maybe if you have very oily hair this could work for you, but i felt like it damaged my hair.
Megan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m in love with this whole line of products but this shampoo specifically. They smell so good and make my hair feel so much nicer after using this. I also use a spray from this same line and it makes my hair smell so good between washes.
Keisha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite shampoo. I don't care how damaged my hair is, this, for some reason, smothers it out and softens it so much. $6-$9 depending on where you purchase. I also love the smell although I'm aware others may be put off by it.
Jacy D.
Traverse City
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite shampoo ever. I have color treated hair, and I use semi permanent dye so I have to be very careful what kind of products I use. This shampoo doesn't strip my dye out, even if I wash in warm water! It's amazing! I used to spend so much money on special "color safe" shampoos, and this works better than all of them combined. It also has an amazing, beachy smell that I love, and it leaves my hair soooooo soft. I will never buy anything else again!
Sara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a shampoo, it goes it job: cleans out the grease, the dandruff, the oils and nasty. BUT it goes it TOO well. it leaves my scalp SUPER dry, and kind of itchy. my hair feels extremely like hay. BUT on the up side, i don't have to wash my hair for 2 DAYS!! so. pros and cons. oh btw. the scent isnt pleasant. it does not smell like anything compared to the sea. its that fake candle "sea scent" smell
Devon H.
N Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this immediately reminds me of summer and the beach. I absolutely love it. It’s probably the best one of this brands shampoos/conditioners I’ve used yet. My hair feels nice and hydrated after use. I dye my hair a lot and this product helped with damaged too. Love this product and recommend it to all.
Branka S.
Fort Collins
I love how this shampoo smells, and feels after you wash your hair. It is good shampoo that doesn't leave oily residue behind. Hair feels fresh and stays longer shine. I like this shampoo as I do change periodically shampoo because it is good to change it once in a while.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I found the large size bottles for $3 at Big Lots and  resist. The scent is very fresh and citrusy. It feels very cleansing on the scalp. I love OGX products, and this is just another to add on my list.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
The best OGX to buy? I've only ever tried Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture.
Ashley R.
How long would this bottle last? I have long coarse hair.
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
Is this shampoo worth buying?
kimberly s.
Las Cruces, NM
For this shampoo I've heard lots of good things, how do you guys feel about it i want to give it a try but I'm not to sure.?
Ella G.
Is OGX actually healthy for your hair? I have been using it for awhile under the impression that it was sulfate-free as the bottle states, but my hair seems to be much drier than usual and after looking at the ingredients, it does state that there is something called sodium sulfonate listed.