BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scalp Therapy Organix&Reg; ~ Beauty.&Nbsp; Pure &Amp; Simple Calms Dry, Itchy Scalp Gently Removes Build Up For Hair That Is Fresh, Soft &Amp; Clean Unique Blend Of Sulfate Free Surfactants For Scalp Therapy... A Soothing Complex Of Exfoliating Willow Bark Which Gently Removes Build Up Allowing Refreshing Tea Tree And Neem Oil To Calm Dry, Itchy Scalp While Argan Oil Hydrates, Bringing Your Scalp Back To Balance For Hair That Is Fresh, Soft And Clean. Why You Want It... Total Confidence That Your Scalp And Hair Is Balanced, Beautiful And Clean!&Nbsp; Exclusive Ingredients Combine To Soothe The Scalp While Giving Your Hair Full Body, Shine And Volume! Not Tested On Animals Organix Bottles Are Eco-Friendly, Manufactured From Materials Containing Recycled Post-Consumer Resin. Earth Friendly ~ Environmental Packaging Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Made In Usa

• Is this good for oily hair?1 Answers
  • I have very dry scalp after not only going all- natural (...2 Answers
  • What's the best attribute this shampoo has to offer?1 Answers
OGX® Scalp Therapy Australian Tea Tree Shampoo
  • "Can I give this an A+++++++ I jus recently started using this, and I seriously can't believe I hadn't been using it sooner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells refreshing, removes build up from hair products and leaves my hair feeling rejuvenated." in 1 review
  • "I enjoy them and they also have a lot of different scents to choose from." in 1 review
  • "i loved it the smell was really great, after i used the product my hair felt super soft and healthy." in 1 review
  • "Product smells great and left hair feeling and looking healthier!" in 1 review
katie f.
Ashville, PA
I loveeeee the smell of this! It's so refreshing! Also, as a mother of four children I heard tea tree was good as a lice preventative so I had to try. With four children in public school it's better to be safe than sorry! My husband is also obsessed with this brand so it worked!
Cassy N.
I love ogx products and I've tried so many of them. I have really curly hair and often it's dry and frizzy. When the weather gets cold and my skin and scalp get dry, I switch over to these nourishing products. They're really moisturizing. Natural ingredients arent as harsh on my sensitive skin. Plus, they all smell fantastic. A small bottle lasts a long while!
Aj S.
I love anything with Tea Tree Oil including the OGX® Scalp Therapy Australian Tea Tree Shampoo. This smells and is infused with Tea Tree Oil. This wakes my scalp up and when applied gives a cool feeling to my scalp. The Tea Tree Shampoo keeps my scalp and hair clean!
Majelia A.
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
This works really really well with dry scalp issues and is super hydrating. I wish there was more product for the price but it is very high quality. It smells really nice and makes my hair feel really smooth after rinsing. It also made my hair look really shiny and healthy!
Katie R.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
I need to say this first: I have eczema on my scalp. It is AWFUL. If I don't treat my scalp very carefully, I will literally be cracked and bleeding under my hair. It's a big bummer and it's honestly one of the most frustrating things I've had to deal with. I used to purchase cheap shampoo and conditioner before I developed this eczema, and then once I was diagnosed I struggled to find something that wouldn't make my scalp so irritated. I even tried a scentless, SPER expensive, eczema shampoo and no conditioner and it didn't help. After the recommendation of a friend to try tea tree oil, I found this shampoo and thought, "Why not?" ... and it WORKS. I don't know why, but it works! It lessens the irritation on my scalp. If I use this and the Organix Tea Tree conditioner EVERY DAY, my scalp is not itchy. If I miss one day, my scalp gets a bit itchy, and if I miss two, forget about it. I just don't know what I will do if this is ever discontinued. I might go out of my mind. Anyway, if you have scalp irritation, try this stuff, because it has helped me beyond measure!!!!
Crystal L.
I have hypothyroidism and one of side effects is dry skin and hair falling out. I have frizzy unmanageable hair now also and use a lot of frizz cream and taming products and shine sprays. It looks like I have dandruff & oily hair and it's embarrassing and didn't want to pay salon cost. That's when I found this miracle in eco-friendly bottle! I fell in love after 1 wash. Worth every penny and I would pay more to keep using if had to and I'm very frugal. That says a lot. This is a product that does everything it says. I recommend this shampoo to everyone.
Selena R.
A family member bought the tea tree shampoo, but the green bottle from this brand. And it worked wonders for him. He had smelly and dry scalp to the point that even after showering it still smelled, but his first time using this shampoo fixed his problem. It's been months and his problems stay resolved!
Kaitlin K.
Shawano, WI
I use this product about 2-3 times a week and I have noticed a major difference! My dry, flaky scalp has calmed down and I no longer have embarrassing flakes falling from my head. When I first started using this product about a month ago my itchiness also went away, but now it has come back just not as bad as it used to be. Overall, I really enjoy it. It feels good on my scalp and it smells really good!
Jendaya W.
Brooklyn, NY
I am the hair products queen, and this is one of my all time favorite shampoos by the orangix brand. This will leave your hair clean and revived. As you use the product you will also feel refreshed when you're done washing your hair. It also smells great. I hope to see more Australian Tea Tree products in the future. I highly recommend giving this shampoo a try. You won't regret it !
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Can I give this an A+++++++ I jus recently started using this, and I seriously can't believe I hadn't been using it sooner. I tend to get a build up of products once in a while and haven't found anything that really would fix that problem quickly. After two washes, I noticed a huge difference!
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Is this safe for color treated hair?
Cassandra D.
I have very dry scalp after not only going all- natural ( no colour, or heat). I have tried the no- poo but it just doesn't work with my scalp. Apple cider doesn't help. Would this product help a dry scalp? If so, is the smell strong?
Sarah R.
Repentigny, QC
I have itchy scalp but oily hair at the same time, would that shampoo work for me?
Randall R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Has anyone used this for thinning hair?
Bailey R.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone with dermatitis tried it? Even heavily medicated shampoos aren't helping anymore and I'm ready to try something more "natural".