OGX® Root Boost Spray Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen uploaded by Karinha M.OGX® Root Boost Spray Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen uploaded by Alicia B.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX® Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Root Boost Spray.
A high performance blend of powerful ProVitamin B7 biotin infuses nutrients into every strand, while plumping collagen adds volume and dimension, and hydrolyzed wheat proteins strengthen, for thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair.
Beauty pure and simple.
177 ml e 6 fl oz.

• Used while hair is wet post shower?2 Answers
  • Where can u find this product??1 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair sticky and gross feeling like some of t...1 Answers
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As far as being a root boost as it says...not very effective. But I absolutely love this product, I just know that it doesn't work for a root boost. This purple OGX is my absolute fave in their shampoo, conditioner and hair products.  This scent is amazing and leaves your hair smelling great all day. I use this on my hair wet and when I let it air dry, it gives it great texture. When I dry my hair after using it, it leaves my hair soft and healthy feeling.  I definitely repurchase this product just for hair health, but it doesn't do anything for root lift or volume.
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be completely honest, it doesn't get any better than this!! If you pair the spray with the rest of the line of products: shampoo & conditioner, your hair will be left looking and feeling amazing! My hair has never looked so good and I will continue purchasing the OGX BIOTIN & COLLAGEN line
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used it a few times and it's just blah. It's smells pretty good but I didn't notice anything great about it. I won't be getting it again. The price was alright so not out a ton of money to try something new. I wouldn't say buy it tho
Flora S.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this spray to act as a gentle cleanser for my oily scalp if I'm wanting to feel clean but don't have time to wash my hair. I spray generously in, work it into my scalp and out to roots and rinse. It feels freshly washed and healthy!
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It is light and smells amazing!! It helps reduce my blow drying time but doesn't make my hair stiff or crunchy. I will definitely buy this again and it's not too expensive! I would recommend this.
Sarah C.
Bowling Green, KY
this product is okay. i have thick hair, and it does help to give my hair a little more volume at the roots. however, i feel like it could be better.
Megan V.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really like most of the OGX purple...it is the best thing I have found so far for the price. This root lift gives me a bit of much needed volume!
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair didnt voost my roots at all. It isnt strong enough for thick heavy hair. I didnt really like the smell either, but it was usable.
Shayna G.
Deptford
This is great for black girls! Makes your hair thicker and leaves it looking very healthy. The regular biotin in the red spray bottle is better and is what made my hair so long but all of these sprays leave your hair shiny and silky.
Julia D.
This stuff is great. For my hair being v=very thin I can definitely see a difference after i have applied it! I would definitely recumbent this to ay girl who is having trouble making their hair more voluminous
Sarah L.
Fort pierce, FL
Do it smell good?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used while hair is wet post shower?
Sharese F.
Monticello, MN
Does this smell like the thick and full biotin and collagen shampoo/conditioner??
Nicole T.
Brownsburg, IN
Does this leave your hair sticky and gross feeling like some of the other root sprays?
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can u find this product??