OGX® Root Boost Spray Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen uploaded by Arch N.OGX® Root Boost Spray Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen uploaded by Alicia B.OGX® Root Boost Spray Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen uploaded by Karinha M.

BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX® Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Root Boost Spray.
A high performance blend of powerful ProVitamin B7 biotin infuses nutrients into every strand, while plumping collagen adds volume and dimension, and hydrolyzed wheat proteins strengthen, for thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair.
Beauty pure and simple.
177 ml e 6 fl oz.

• Used while hair is wet post shower?2 Answers
  • Where can u find this product??1 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair sticky and gross feeling like s...1 Answers
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This spray smells soooo good. I love how it helps intangle my dry hair and just leave it feeling nice and hydrated. I’ve noticed a difference in my hair softness and shine with this product. Bought at target
MaryAnn T.
Denham Springs
I have fine,thin hair. I spray a bit in my palms and rub around roots. I did not like the Root Boost. It weighed my hair down and began to feel oily after blowout. Don't waste your money.
Alicia B.
As far as being a root boost as it says...not very effective. But I absolutely love this product, I just know that it doesn't work for a root boost. This purple OGX is my absolute fave in their shampoo, conditioner and hair products.  This scent is amazing and leaves your hair smelling great all day. I use this on my hair wet and when I let it air dry, it gives it great texture. When I dry my hair after using it, it leaves my hair soft and healthy feeling.  I definitely repurchase this product just for hair health, but it doesn't do anything for root lift or volume.
Jocelyn L.
Bakersfield, CA
To be completely honest, it doesn't get any better than this!! If you pair the spray with the rest of the line of products: shampoo & conditioner, your hair will be left looking and feeling amazing! My hair has never looked so good and I will continue purchasing the OGX BIOTIN & COLLAGEN line
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I used it a few times and it's just blah. It's smells pretty good but I didn't notice anything great about it. I won't be getting it again. The price was alright so not out a ton of money to try something new. I wouldn't say buy it tho
Flora S.
Huntington, WV
I love this spray to act as a gentle cleanser for my oily scalp if I'm wanting to feel clean but don't have time to wash my hair. I spray generously in, work it into my scalp and out to roots and rinse. It feels freshly washed and healthy!
Michelle T.
I really liked this spray i don't understand why OGX discontinued this especially when they still sell the shampoo and conditioner. I usually don't have much luck with OGX products but i really liked this it added alot of thickness and volume to my hair
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Love this product! It is light and smells amazing!! It helps reduce my blow drying time but doesn't make my hair stiff or crunchy. I will definitely buy this again and it's not too expensive! I would recommend this.
Kimber A.
Statesville, NC
This really didn't do much to my hair. It has a lot of good healthy ingredients though. It makes my hair soft, but nothing else. I love the smell of it, if my hair smells fried or burnt I use this and the smell goes right away. I got it on sale, so it was pretty worth it for me.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I used this shampoo a couple of times and it was okay. It does smell good and isn't very expensive. My hair is a little thick and is wavy, but it doesn't really do much for me. I'm not sure if I would recommend this to others because even though it didn't work good on my hair, doesn't mean it won't work on someone else's.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Used while hair is wet post shower?
Sarah L.
Port St Lucie, FL
Do it smell good?
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
Where can u find this product??
Nicole T.
Brownsburg, IN
Does this leave your hair sticky and gross feeling like some of the other root sprays?
Sharese F.
Monticello, MN
Does this smell like the thick and full biotin and collagen shampoo/conditioner??