BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An enticing sensation of moisturizing organic Grapeseed oil regenerates damaged tresses, while the antioxidant rich Asian white tea helps heal and rejuvenate with vitamins and ultra whipped yogurt proteins to smooth and nourish your hair.

Buy on Amazon
Mariann D.
I love the entire organic line, it leaves my hair feeling clean and well taken care of. The only reason I can't give five stars is because it seems my hair gets used to it quickly. Once I've used the entire bottle my hair doesn't feel as clean and it doesn't seem as effective. I am not sure how it could be fixed being that I often alternate products.
Josie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend bought this duo for his shower and whenever I come visit I love using this! It smells phenomenal and leaves my hair feeling full of life and smelling phenomenal! So happy to use this product any chance I get. Beyond happy with every aspect.
Taylor P.
Largo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent of the product but my only complaint would be the shampoo. I had a very tough time getting it to lather and for me I need that for a nice clean feeling.
dan m.
Raymond, NH
organix is one of my favorite hair brands. great smelling and very helpful. this particular shampoo is great for all hair types. i usually shower at night and my hair still smells clean and fresh in the morning. i was very satisfied with this product.
Mariah W.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
i will forever stay buying and shampoo and conditioner that this line of hair products create ive tried quite a few products from them and i cant wait to have tried them all they are soo perfect oi love organic products
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo and conditioner!!!! It helps target my dry hair without using harsh chemicals. The scent is very nice and lasts for a long time on my hair.
Shameka F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes this product was Awesome!! It left my hair moisturizing and I would buy it again Love it and smell is pleasant
Nada A.
Egypt
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mask as a once a week power cleaner--the name of the product is totally appropriate. It smells like apples/peach and very bright and clean. I didn't get the "oil cleanser" feeling from it, it just washes off like their other masks. It did leave me a bit red & dry so I moisturized afterwards, I think it's best for oily and sebaceous skins, I'm borderline dry/combo.MORE DETAILS
Noor N.
Ottawa
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are so good on hare I love it so much and this make your hare smal so good and help for many problem you have on your hare