OGX® Revitalizing Styling Mousse, Pomegranate Green Tea

by OGX

Oh my I love OGX products where can I find this,have yet to see mousse in stores near me? I love their shampoos and conditioners.
Start your review of OGX® Revitalizing Styling Mousse, Pomegranate Green Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Mcallen, TX
Absolutely love the smell of the muse, I like how it does not leave my hair greasy or looking greasy and it does not make my hair super stiff
Torrance, CA
I love the pomegranate scent and how it makes my hair feel so weightless and it doesn't get crispy it looks so natural. Smells great too:))
Sunnyside, NY
I've recently started using this. I usually put it after the shower and I slowly started to see results of a bit of moisture and shine.
Visalia, CA
I love this. I get buildup quickly and his does t build up in my hair. So soft and smells so divine. Small bottle but worth it
The revitalizing mousse brings my dull hair to life after an old twist out as a curl refresher. Bring my hair back to life
I have tried this product before . It is really really good . I highly recomend it for all the girls out there m bye bye
Harvey, IL
OMG i LOVE this product! its soooooo relaxing, you guys should try it!!! who created this? you should totally buy this.
Essa é uma Marca bem conhecida por deixar os cabelos mas fortes e brilhosos, além de deixa-los macios hidrata muito
Titusville, FL
I love this product but not so much the smell. I think the pomegranate is too strong. So it made me use it less
Los angeles, CA
This mousse is amazing and its by oragnix one of the best brands for your hair and is really good for your hair