OGX® Revitalizing Styling Mousse, Pomegranate Green Tea uploaded by Aerial P.OGX® Revitalizing Styling Mousse, Pomegranate Green Tea uploaded by Julia T.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
Based on my mom’s experience I am going to write this review! Only because she fell in love with it my mom has very thin hair and she thought that this worked out well for her and a protected from her heat tools
Nancy G.
Brooklyn, NY
Smell so good and it's great for styling hair I used this a lot and the it leaves my hair smelling amazing, this last so long on my hair even up to the next morning which is pretty impressive.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
Unfortunately not very impressed. I don't curl my hair often but this mousse doesn't give it the hold I need for an all day styled look. It does have a super nice pomegranate scent, plus it foams well. I tried it because I appreciate that it's organix, pure and simple but it doesn't work well enough for me to repurchase. I imagine it's fantastic for ladies with curly, high volume hair that just needs some styling and taming.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Okay so pomegranate anything is my favorite which is why i gravitated towards this product and the green tea really heals my head of hair while also keeping it styled and defrizzed all day. It doesn't weigh my hair down and doesn't leave my curls crunchy.
Annamaria D.
Belleville, NJ
This brand smells delicious and doesn't have any harmful ingredients for your hair. The price is not bad as a licensed cosmetologist this is one of my go to brands when I'm not using professional products.
Morgan E.
Conroe, TX
This helps me style my thick head of hair without weighing it down it doesn't make my hair hard and its easy to change up the style with this I love all the organix products
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
After washing my hair I apply this to my wet hair and let it dry and it gives my hair life. I really don't like to damage my hair and therefore I don't style my hair with irons but I apply this and it gives my hair fullness and thickness. I have applied before braiding my hair and after taking the braids off my hairs looks like beautiful waves. Also, this smells so great!!
Hayli Z.
I love this mousse better than the coconut weightless mousse. It has a great smell and has a better hold than the coconut mouse. However, I wish it was just a little thicker. I have really thin, fine hair, so I need a really strong mousse to give my hair volume. I would definitely buy this again though over their other mousse. The amazing smell is what keeps bringing me back!
Abby P.
West Simsbury, CT
I have thick, heavy, aggressively straight hair that has trouble holding a style. This stuff gives me a few good hours and smells great, but doesn't last even close to all day. It's very nourishing though, and it leaves my hair very soft and shiny afterwards.
ayana h.
Cypress, TX
This product is only okay. It is an oily consistency and dies not penetrate the hair shaft very easily depending on your natural hair porosity. I don't really see any difference in my hair after using it, but it smells really good! It also doesn't really moisturize your hair very good.
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
Oh my I love OGX products where can I find this,have yet to see mousse in stores near me? I love their shampoos and conditioners.