BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elizabeth J.
Victorville, CA
This is one of my favorite shampoos. It is not lying when it says revitalizing, it truly is. I have been coloring my hair for 10 years and this makes my hair feel smooth and full like it used to be. I use it especially in the morning because the pomegranate smell makes my hair smell great all day.
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota
I got this as a Christmas present a couple years ago and right away i thought this product was going to work great because its organic and all the things I read about it. But I didn't care for this product, I have thick hair and it made my hair feel dry and i did not like the consistency of it. It was hard to rub into my hair, it wouldn't foam up like I like. Smell okay.
Leah C.
First off all these shampoos smell amazing and do exactly what they say they will. I'm very impressed with the ingredients, nothing harmful, and they work extremely well. My hair looks fabulous. My boys even use them because as they say "they don't smell girly just good!" I highly recommend this brand and all their fabulous hair care products.
Cara W.
The smell is enough to keep this in my shower!! Like some other reviewers mentioned, Organix sometimes builds up in my hair and makes my scalp feel dry or greasy (it rotates!) so I try to use it once or twice a week max, but this is a great product!
Grace P.
El Monte, CA
This shampoo smells so good. And also my hair is really dead from putting a lot of heat and dyeing it. But after using this shampoo for two weeks, my hair is beginning to look and feel healthy again. I do have to say that if you use this shampoo, it will strip the color off of your hair much faster so thats the one thing that bothers me.
Aurora S.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this Shampoo. I always tend to buy natural shampoos when available in my local stores. I came across this one and i was so excited to try this. I love all things Pomegranate and this smells amazing like you just cracked a pomegranate. This left my wavy hair soft and shiny without added weight or static. It truly cleans well.
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Noticed a difference in the texture and appearance of my hair after about 3 weeks of use. Love the feeling and look to my hair, not to mention, it smells amazing! (Even my pillows smell like it ;)) #Awesomeshampoo #loveit #prettyhair
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Organix products. My favorite are the Pomegranate, Green Team, and Argan Oil. They leave my hair feeling sooooo smooth and soft. I also use this with my color treated hair, and because it has no sulfates, or sulfides, it doesn't strip the color out of my hair. I definitely suggest these.
Jamie W.
I adore the smell to this shampoo and conditioner and I love how it makes my hair soft. I have also used the Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner! I love the fact that this brand is organic! It's completely affordable and not pricey at all. I find it worth the price. You can find this at Target and Walmart!
Emily  M.
San Marcos, TX
I love the smell of this shampoo! I also initially love the way it makes my hair feel but I can't use it for more than a few days in a row because it starts to feel like there's a build up, as though I'm not rinsing all of it out even though I know I am. It's the same with other Organix shampoos I've tried as well. For the price, I still keep it in my rotation so I can make my more expensive bottles last longer.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I have never seen this product available in stores. Has anyone ever tried it and does it work great?
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
Does this shampoo have a good smell to it? And what effects does this shampoo have on the hair? Ex.(shininess, softness, nice smelling etc.)
Rosaly N.
Hi friends. I have tried this brand of shampoo but the one that is blue color of argan oil. What do you recommend for what type of hair? Of brightness?