BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Hi friends. I have tried this brand of shampoo bu... Be the first to answer!
  • I have never seen this product available in stores. Has anyone ev...2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo have a good smell to it? And what effects does ...1 Answers
Emily  M.
San Marcos, TX
I love the smell of this shampoo! I also initially love the way it makes my hair feel but I can't use it for more than a few days in a row because it starts to feel like there's a build up, as though I'm not rinsing all of it out even though I know I am. It's the same with other Organix shampoos I've tried as well. For the price, I still keep it in my rotation so I can make my more expensive bottles last longer.
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota
I got this as a Christmas present a couple years ago and right away i thought this product was going to work great because its organic and all the things I read about it. But I didn't care for this product, I have thick hair and it made my hair feel dry and i did not like the consistency of it. It was hard to rub into my hair, it wouldn't foam up like I like. Smell okay.
Leah C.
First off all these shampoos smell amazing and do exactly what they say they will. I'm very impressed with the ingredients, nothing harmful, and they work extremely well. My hair looks fabulous. My boys even use them because as they say "they don't smell girly just good!" I highly recommend this brand and all their fabulous hair care products.
Aurora S.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this Shampoo. I always tend to buy natural shampoos when available in my local stores. I came across this one and i was so excited to try this. I love all things Pomegranate and this smells amazing like you just cracked a pomegranate. This left my wavy hair soft and shiny without added weight or static. It truly cleans well.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Organix products. My favorite are the Pomegranate, Green Team, and Argan Oil. They leave my hair feeling sooooo smooth and soft. I also use this with my color treated hair, and because it has no sulfates, or sulfides, it doesn't strip the color out of my hair. I definitely suggest these.
Jamie W.
I adore the smell to this shampoo and conditioner and I love how it makes my hair soft. I have also used the Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner! I love the fact that this brand is organic! It's completely affordable and not pricey at all. I find it worth the price. You can find this at Target and Walmart!
Elizabeth J.
Victorville, CA
This is one of my favorite shampoos. It is not lying when it says revitalizing, it truly is. I have been coloring my hair for 10 years and this makes my hair feel smooth and full like it used to be. I use it especially in the morning because the pomegranate smell makes my hair smell great all day.
Sara G.
Smyrna, GA
This shampoo is amazing!! I love the way it smells and it leaves my hair feeling incredibly hydrated without weighing it down. I use a different everyday shampoo, so this is the shampoo that I turn to for special occasion or to boost my mood a bit. It's great.

Highly! HIGHLY recommend it!
Brittany B.
This shampoo was really exciting to try, because I love trying new things with my hair. I was impressed with the softness of my hair after just one wash. However, the price was a bit of a turn off for such a small amount of shampoo. It's worth a try if you have the extra money to spend.
Sasha H.
Lake charles , LA
I love way this shampoo smells! It cleans without leaving a weird film on my hair and my hair feels rejuvenated after. This is definitely going to become a staple product for me. It's hard to find shampoos that don't leave y curly hair feeling extremely stripped but this one doesn't.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I have never seen this product available in stores. Has anyone ever tried it and does it work great?
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
Does this shampoo have a good smell to it? And what effects does this shampoo have on the hair? Ex.(shininess, softness, nice smelling etc.)
Rosaly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi friends. I have tried this brand of shampoo but the one that is blue color of argan oil. What do you recommend for what type of hair? Of brightness?