BY OGX® #63 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Indulge in a deeply moisturizing non-greasy treatment infused with the hawaiian beauty secret of rich awapuhi ginger extract. This formula instantly mends and soften dry, coarse hair while stimulating the scalp with freshness. Rich keratin proteins fortify each strand creating restored, soft, strengthened hair from inside out.

• Has anyone else used this and used it as an oil treatment you was...1 Answers
molly k.
molly k.
I cannot find this oil anywhere anymore and it is so depressing! The smell of this is just like the conditioner which is orgasmic! I'm not into styling my hair much anymore but I use this after I was my hair. I just rub a small amount between my hands and comb it through my wet hair, leaves my hair shiny soft and smelling amazing!
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use too straighten my hair everyday until I got to a point where I burned my hair out. It became frizzy and dry. I had tons of split ends. Until I found this product, I started applying it t my hair every night after I shower and after 3 months my hair grew wonderfully. It was shinny and soft again with no split ends.
rosie l.
rosie l.
weslaco, tx
I love this styling oil its not greasy and it smells amazing. I love how it leaves my hair so soft and smooth.
Tatyana B.
Tatyana B.
Riviera Beach, FL
This helped to repair my dry over processed hair it feels amazing now I love this
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Liverpool, NY
It's hard to find a product that won't leave your hair greasy and give you an unwanted texture. Once I tried this product I couldn't get enough, this product repairs my hair leaving it looking healthy as ever and makes me feel great leaving the house with my natural waves. Not only does it give me the perfect shine, it also gives my natural waves just enough umf and I'm ready to go. I might add that this product smells awesome. I simply love it!
Emery W.
Emery W.
Love, Love, LOVE this oil! I have used other drugstore oils and they all seem to make my hair oily or do nothing to it at all. I have thick, dry, wavy hair (I'm Latina) so it just drinks it all up. BUT this oil has calmed my hair a lot! I use it after my hair is 75% dry and it seems to work a lot better than on 100% dry hair. I use it on 100% dry hair to make my hair look healthy but I feel my hair doesn't soak it up like when I have it 75% dry. THE SMELL IS SOOO YUMMY! I use the Awapuhi Ginger conditioner too!
Maribella Bosslady F.
Maribella Bosslady F.
Bronx, NY
Organix Products are amazing. no harsh chemicals. good for your hair. My hair color is a light brown and it keeps it from over drying. These products smell amazing and long lasting for your hair. My favorite is the coconut and moroccan. I will buy these products alwasy!!
India W.
India W.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE ORGANIX!! While other shampoos make my hair feel very hard after it's washed, Organix leaves my hair feeling softer and even more manageable even while wet. It's Keratin conditioner gives me the best results when I leave the conditioner in for 30 minutes and then rinse. Also this product does wonders for my roots.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Essex Jct, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I have a plethora of Organic products. I really love this line and it's really good to my hair. The oil smells really good and is a staple in my hair care routine.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Portland, OR
I love this product, I recommend any of the organix oil products, they don't make my hair greasy feeling or looking, and and it has a great scent. I like the product mostly because it does it's job without leaving gross textures.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Biloxi, MS
Has anyone else used this and used it as an oil treatment you wash put instead of leaving in dry hair?