BeautyHairHair Productsassortit
OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Pump Bottle Salon Size Set (2 x 254 Oz)

by assortit

Renewing argan oil of Morocco is a unique, precious blend with argan oil of Morocco helps to penetrate the hair shaft. Discover newly restored strength, shine, softness, and seductive, silky perfection

Includes 1 Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo Pump Bottle 25.4 oz and 1 Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner Pump Bottle 25.4 oz; Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner Duo doubles up on the products’ restorative, nourishing properties; Argan oil plus botanical extracts and oils enhance shine and health of hair and scalp; Shampoo cleans gently but effectively, without stripping color; Conditioner hydrates and protects, leaving hair shiny and thicker; Manufactured with materials containing recycled post-consumer resin; Not tested on animals; Made in USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Pump Bottle Salon Size Set (2 x 25.4 Oz)!
Natassa P.
Orland Park, IL
One of my go to drug store shampoo and conditioners currently. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. Also, super affordable.
Alyssa P.
Lancaster, NY
Sadly my opinion isn’t in the majority here. My mom uses this and I don’t like the shampoo at all. I feel like I have to use so much of it to feel it working in my hair. I do love another OGX shampoo, so it may just be my hair type. My hair is very long, thick and wavy. So I guess I would try to avoid it if your hair fits that description. I do like the conditioner.
Lani W.
Pleasanton, CA
I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner! It keeps my hair soft and healthy! It smells amazing!
Yeny F.
Santa Fe, NM
It didn't do much for my hair. I have thick, curly hair and it actually felt a bit dryer than usual. It gets good points for smelling amazing and it does a good job at cleaning hair. But I did not feel this product lived up to my expectations. Will probably not buy again.
Magdolin R.
OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Pump Bottle Salon Size Set (2 x 25.4 Oz) uploaded by Magdolin R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product so much the Moroccan Oregon oil shampoo and conditioner when you’re washing your hair after you get out of the shower you feel so refreshed and clean and smells very good and makes your hair strong and gets rid of split ends.
Jennifer M.
Owensboro, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this shampoo and conditioner. It left my hair feeling soft and light. The smell is amazing. I was worried it might make my oily hair more oily, but it did the opposite. My hair stayed cleaner and softer longer than with other shampoos and conditioners.
heather B.
Interlochen, MI
Its smells amazing and leaves my hair super smooth and keeps it detangled which i absolutely love about this. Very good for damaged hair.
dalila P.
boston
Purchased at: Walmart
Este producto daño demasiado mi cabello hizo que mis puntas se abrieran y me lo dejo demasiado seco es muy malo
Bradi C.
West Lafayette
This shampoo and conditioner work great! They keep my hair looking super glossy & healthy while also removing any excess oil. As much as I normally love pumps, these pumps just aren’t the best. The pump works really well for the conditioner, but the texture of the shampoo makes it difficult to get product out. Overall, still really love this shampoo!
M55 S.
Oregon
I absolutely love it's strong fragrance. It is thick and not watered down. I'm happy that they finally started making a pumpable container.

Looking for your answer?