BY OGX® #22 in Conditioner

Indulge your senses and your hair. Organix's renewing formula helps strengthen and soften all at once, smoothing your locks into their silkiest potential.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycol Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035), Fragrance (Parfum).facebook

• Does it dry out Nyone elses hair? 15 Answers
  • Is this a product you use daily or weekly?9 Answers
  • Some of my friends absolutely love this product, but I'm worried th...7 Answers
Rhi R.
Rhi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had both the shampoo and conditioner of the Moroccan Argan Oil line from OGX.
I usually love products that claim to have or be derived from Argan Oil, usually because of the anti-frizz properties.
Both sat in my shower for longer than what it usually takes me to go through a shampoo and conditioner. The main reason being that I just didn't feel like it did much of anything. I am usually drawn to hair products that brand themselves as "moisturizing, renewing, infusing" etc,
I didn't experience ANY of this when I used these products.
I know everyone raves about these but I do not get the hype at all. To me, this product was a PASS especially since it is pricier than other drugstore counterparts, not to mention you get way less product.

Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Apison, TN
I believe I am one of the few who is not impressed with this particular product. Initially I bought it because it had argan oil, which I thought would be perfect for my dry, highlighted hair. To be honest, I use it approximately 3-4 times a week and I don't really notice any difference. If anything, my Burt's Bee's pomegranite conditioner did a better job at softening my hair than this particular product. Especially for this to be containing oil.

All in all, I doubt that I would purchase this in the future. My expectations were a bit too high and fell flat.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Memphis, TN
Very disappointed in this product. Was looking forward to getting an affordable conditioner that might live up to the hype of Argon/Moroccan oil that I use daily. My hair is very much over processed & currently colored "wild orchid." Definitely not interested in buying this specific flavor of conditioner again, but I am looking forward to trying out a different organix product as I've done in the past. May work for some hair types, but for a coarse, curly, vivid color loving girl, I'll look elsewhere.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the OGX line, especially the Moroccan Argan Oil products. They are sulfate free and smell luxurious. I find that this conditioner keeps my color lasting longer and my fine hair looking clean and not dried out. I used this product about every other day, along with the OGX Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo. I do find the shape of the bottle annoying with the conditioner - at the end, it's hard to get out of the round, short bottle, but it's a good enough product that it doesn't lose a star for it.
Ali s.
Ali s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST SMELLING HAIR PRODUCT EVER!!! I cannot tell you how obsessed I am with this product. The smell is like a strong perfume but in a good way! It leaves your hair smooth and untangled after using. I have purchased the conditioner and I've loved it although I've never used the shampoo. I am currently not able to use due to a certain hair treatment I have ;( as soon as I am able to use sulfate conditioners I will be back in my hair routine! definitely would recommend!
Lyric C.
Lyric C.
Pulaski, TN
I have naturally thick, frizzy, dry curly hair, and this product truly transforms my curls! Its definitely a must in my hair routine! While it works great as a conditioner, I, however, use it as a styler. For all the thick curly hair girls out there, I definitely recommend this! While it is on the medium price range: $6, its truly worth it! It also smells amazing. I honestly flip my hair all the time just so I can smell the scent in my hair! Lol Great product!
K B.
K B.
Lexington, KY
When I got this for such a low price, I didn't really think it would be as great as something more expensive but I was wrong. This leaves the hair so healthy and soft and smells wonderful. Its reduced hair breakage immensely. I have used more expensive brands and since I've found this combined with the shampoo, I've stuck with it. It's highly an amazing product and for the price a treasure to be found. Will be a ride or die product for now!
Sara N.
Sara N.
Providence, RI
When these organic shampoos and conditioners first came out I knew I had to try it I saw good reviews on them in How it would leave it with the girls hairs, I decided to try it for myself and the product was actually pretty good and help my hair grow naturally long and beautiful it makes my hair smell amazing I love their products and I had to try every flavor of sense that they had for a very affordable prices it's worth it
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
YAAAAAAAAS I absolutely love this conditioner I started out with the size pictured and now I graduated to the big daddy bottle lol this is really good for a pre poo following up with the shampoo from this line and the deep conditioning and the leave in and your hair will be poppin'! Also love this for a detangler created enough slip, I usually let the conditioner sit in my hair while I wash my body and then detangle 👌🏽
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Saint Gabriel, LA
I really love this conditioner. I used in combination with the shampoo. I have been looking for a brand that is not too expensive, but still makes my hair noticeably softer and smoother after use and this fits the bill! I got mine at Walgreens for 8.49 but was on sale for buy one get one free so I was able to get both the shampoo and conditioner for 12.73 (6.36 each) for 19.5 oz bottles. I will definitely buy again!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Norfolk, VA
Does it dry out Nyone elses hair?
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Farmington, MN
Has anyone tried other products from this brand that they really liked?
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Is this a product you use daily or weekly?
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Some of my friends absolutely love this product, but I'm worried that it will make my hair greasy after use. I have think hair, but the top often gets oily in the afternoon. Is this product still a good pick for me?
bergeline j.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does it work for all hair types?