BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX® Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Medium Hold Voluminous Mousse.
Full-volume luxurious thicker, fuller hair.
An ultra luxurious, workable whipped mousse blended with exotic argan oil to give hair voluptuous full-bodied volume and luminescent shine while giving you a weightless boost and all day manageability.
Beauty pure and simple.

Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this mousse to try something new on my hair and I love it!! It smells amazing and holds well without weighing down your strands! The packaging looks really pretty too! ⭐️

I used the moose on my curled hair and hair stayed curled and bouncy and voluminous all night
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
It's a pretty good product but I don't love that it leaves my hair feeling stiff, especially when I want my curls to look soft. It does hold hair well if you need a slicked look. Smells amazing!
Jessica B.
So I was looking for a last minute mousse at the store because I was out and needed something quick so I ended up trying this product.
Packaging is no different from any other mousse
Scent is wonderful, has a nice fruity/beachy kind of scent and is not overpowering by any means, always got a lot of compliments on my hair smelling good when wearing this!
Texture is quite thick, it comes out of the can runny and doesn't really lather up into a foam as most mousse's I've tried do. It goes on quite heavily and dense since it does not lather, so a lot less product is needed because if you use too much, it will weigh your hair down. That was the only thing I did not like about this product when I first tried it, but over time, I got used to it and really started to appreciate using less product and getting the same result (if not better) than other mousse's.
I would only recommend this product to my thick haired ladies, I'm afraid it would weigh down and grease up thin hair. Will definitely be buying again!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
My hair is slightly damaged because of colouring & chemical treatment so I look for products which can repair, strengthen and make my hair smooth at the same time. As, I have heard a lot about OGX argan oil from Moroccan range a lot I tried their shampoo, conditioner & mousse. This mousse is working good for me. My hair feels smooth & less damaged. The smell is good too not at all overpowering. I use it twice a week. I think argan oil is really suiyubg my hair. Mu hair or scalp doesn't feel too dried up. I will be buying it again.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
When I curl my hair I usually have to flat iron it or blow dry it first and it tends to get very flat very fast. Using this mousse when I get out of the shower gives me great volume for days after. Be careful because if you use too much you can definitely feel the product in your hair but if you use a small amount at a time you will notice the difference.
Jewels G.
Oh my gosh I totally love this stuff. It works really well with my hair and I definitely get it hard and nasty here are yucky looking or feeling. It leaves my curls all day and I just love it. again a little bit of it another goes a long way and I can see myself purchasing this a lot more.
Rozalina Y.
I was in such a need for a new mousse for my curly/wavy hair and I decided to give them a try since I only use their shampoo and conditioners. I was not disappointed, this mousse gave life to my curls and defined them so well, I wish I could take a picture but it doesn't do justice. But this mousse is amazing!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
New summer favorite! Keeps my hair tamed and controls frizz pretty well. I would recommend this product as it does not have the crunchy feeling that many mousses do. I bought at my local target for about 5-6$. Although, I am not a fan of the smell lol!
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
This product was alright but I'm not a huge fan of mouses in general. I feel like they just make my hair crunchy, which isn't the look I'm going for. It does smell amazing and might work better for someone who has curly hair.
Chloe B.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this whenever my curls need some oomph - this is a lightweight formula, but be careful when layering with other products, it can flake. Overall, it is a decent value for the money.
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it help control frizz?
Alicia H.
Love the shampoo and conditioner in this brand and option, how does this compare? Worth it ?