BY OGX® #33 in Shampoo

Lather up with this precious blend containing argan oil of Morocco, to help restore and strengthen your locks to silky perfection. It will help protect your hair from styling, without any sulfates or parabens.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035).

• Would u consider this a dupe for the Marc Anthony argán oil of mo...1 Answers
  • I know this shampoo smells good because I used to use the deep co...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo recommended to people with fine, flat hair? I'm w...2 Answers
OGX® Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo
  • "I have repurchased it too many times to count, and it always smells great, rehydrates my hair, and doesn't weigh my hair down." in 12 reviews
  • "From now on I've only been using sulfate free hair products because I can trust that they do not strip the hair of natural oils." in 10 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and helps your hair, but It's hard to afford when you have a strict budget and there isn't much in a bottle." in 9 reviews
  • "It left my hair smelling so good, but after about a month my hair started falling out more and more and more. " in 7 reviews
  • "My sister introduced me to this brand and since ive started using it my hair has more light, feels healthy and smells good.#foundtheone #bestshampooever #organixuserforlife" in 7 reviews
Alyssa G.
Englewood
My hair has been processed for seven years, and recently bleached three times. After using Aveda products and not seeing any true healing done, I decided to try the OGX Argan Oil Shampoo And Conditioner. I am a red/blonde haired woman, with fine, thin hair, just a lot of it. Confusing, I know. But that also means that it’s rare I find products catered to me, and normally stick to products meant for textured hair. However, a lot of those products (obviously) can be too heavy for my fine hair, although very moisturizing. After using the conditioner and shampoo for about a month, I bought the rest of the hair care line, sans the curl definer. And I am TRULY in love and will never stray. It leaves my hair nourished, soft, and my color maintained. Doesn’t build up, and cleans my hair thoroughly. I love it! My hair hasn’t been this smooth or soft since before I graduated high school almost four years ago, three years after I started dyeing my hair dark red, a very hard color to keep. This shampoo is the GOAT.

OGX® Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco ConditionerOGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Intense Moisturizing TreatmentOGX® Extra Penetrating Oil For Dry & Coarse Hair Renewing Argan Oil Of MoroccoOGX® Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
This shampoo smells amazing and gently cleanses the hair without stripping it of its natural oils and making it dry and brittle. This shampoo works great at conditioning the hair and restoring its moisture balance but I wouldn't recommend using it for more than 2 weeks at a time without using a clarifying shampoo. Over time this product does have a tendency to weigh the hair down and make your scalp slightly oily due to the natural oils infused into the shampoo. Other than that I highly recommend this product!
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
I had really high expectations of this product because I've used a few of the other OGX hair shampoos and they've all given me great results!

All of their shampoos left my hair silky shiny and smooth! This one gave me the same effect BUT I noticed my head used to ALWAYS itch through out the day! For a while I didn't notice it, but then I realized it started happening around the time I started using this shampoo.

The weird thing is that the conditioner form of the argon oil doesn't give me the reaction. So I'm really not sure what's going on. Maybe I'm just allergic to something in the shampoo? If this has happened to anyone else please comment and tell me! Cause I need to figure out what I'm allergic to.

If you have sensitive skin, I don't recommend this product.
Rian H.
Bowling Green, KY
I used this product for a while and then i strayed away for no particular reason just other shampoos were on sale so i thought i would try something new. And i recently switched back to this shampoo and conditioner combo and i fell in love all over again. I had been using a "volumizing" shampoo and it didn't hold a candle to the volume my hair has while using this shampoo, it makes my hair feel healthier and softer and i just love this combo so much highly recommend.
Lily W.
My favorite line from Ogx. I started using the Argan hair mask and it worked really well for me. It made my hair soft and it smelled really nice all day. The only Argan product I didn't like was the one where you could use it both as a hair mask and as a leave in conditioner. I found that one to be too heavy for my hair. I'm happy that Ogx came out with the large size of the shampoo and conditioner.
crystal g.
DEL RIO, TX
This shampoo was such a great product for whenever I didn't have color treated hair I love the smell love how It would leave my hair real shiny. All though I don't use it anymore I'm still using the same set on lotion and body wash the only reason why i don't use this anymore its because I have color treated hair and this product does not work well for color treated hair
Ashley W.
Alta, IA
So I love the shampoos and conditioners. They are great on your hair they make it feel nice healthy I love the eucalyptus meant for my husband since he works with hogs all day and he uses the shampoo it always makes his hair feel so nice and smell so much better. It def definitely wish that they had more product in their bottles but other than that I love it!
Saundra B.
Orange Park, FL
I have extremely long, fine straight hair. That being said, I have trouble with tangles, real trouble! I tried this stuff on a whim because it was on sale at Target, and I now keep it in stock at home. It's really hydrating, and keeps my hair happy and tangle free which is again not an easy task at all. It's natural too, thinking you can't go wrong
Stephanie V.
I just bought this scent last weekend. I used this all the time in high school but haven’t used THIS particular scent since. So far it hasn’t made my hair too oily like their other scents have. My goal is to keep my scalp moisturized during this harsh winter. So far this product is definitely helping without making my hair oily. Would recommend :)
Su S.
The argan oil line is by far my favorite from OGX. I really like that OGX is sulfate free and is so affordable (because I get it, high end stuff is not budget friendly). But this works as well as high end stuff for a fraction of the price. It's a little bit more costly then regular drugstore brands but it is worth it.
I would suggest going to the store to test the scent though, because I made the mistake of buying the keratin oil shampoo without smelling it and it gave me a migrane. The argan oil shampoo makes hair soft, shiny, and has a nice scent. It detangles REALLY well and just overall works wonders on curly/wavy hair. Plus I feel like it made me hair grow faster then when i use drugstore shampoo (pantene)
Good?
Irina K.
Benavente
Is it good for curly hair?
Anna D.
Guilford, CT
I walk buy this at CVS and have yet to buy it. I've heard the craze about Argan oil and want to know if it's as amazing as they say?
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Does this really work on damaged hair??
Estefany P.
does it smeell as good as I've heard?