BY OGX® #18 in Shampoo

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Lather up with this precious blend containing argan oil of Morocco, to help restore and strengthen your locks to silky perfection. It will help protect your hair from styling, without any sulfates or parabens.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035).

OGX® Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo
  • "I have repurchased it too many times to count, and it always smells great, rehydrates my hair, and doesn't weigh my hair down." in 12 reviews
  • "From now on I've only been using sulfate free hair products because I can trust that they do not strip the hair of natural oils." in 10 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and helps your hair, but It's hard to afford when you have a strict budget and there isn't much in a bottle." in 9 reviews
  • "My sister introduced me to this brand and since ive started using it my hair has more light, feels healthy and smells good.#foundtheone #bestshampooever #organixuserforlife" in 7 reviews
  • "It left my hair smelling so good, but after about a month my hair started falling out more and more and more. " in 7 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
My hair is quiet dry, damaged and brittle after years of Coloring & heat treatment. I have read Ankit about Moroccan oil & it's benefits reversing the damage already done to hair but I can't use Moroccan oil as I start getting breakouts if I use oil on my hair so I was looking for products with Moroccan oil. So I bought this shampoo & I must say it is really helping my hair by stopping further damage & renewing the texture of my hair. The packaging is quiet nice. The fragrance is quiet mild too nothing which bothers me. It's lathers easily and small quantity is good enough for my long hair 1 bottle lasts me 2-2.5 month which is great. Also, it's not so expensive either. I like the colors though I would have preferred if I could get this shampoo with pump as that way products are much easier to use. I use it along with conditioner from same line & my hair is becoming better day by day. I definitely would recommend this shampoo.
Alyssa G.
Englewood
My hair has been processed for seven years, and recently bleached three times. After using Aveda products and not seeing any true healing done, I decided to try the OGX Argan Oil Shampoo And Conditioner. I am a red/blonde haired woman, with fine, thin hair, just a lot of it. Confusing, I know. But that also means that it’s rare I find products catered to me, and normally stick to products meant for textured hair. However, a lot of those products (obviously) can be too heavy for my fine hair, although very moisturizing. After using the conditioner and shampoo for about a month, I bought the rest of the hair care line, sans the curl definer. And I am TRULY in love and will never stray. It leaves my hair nourished, soft, and my color maintained. Doesn’t build up, and cleans my hair thoroughly. I love it! My hair hasn’t been this smooth or soft since before I graduated high school almost four years ago, three years after I started dyeing my hair dark red, a very hard color to keep. This shampoo is the GOAT.

OGX® Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco ConditionerOGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Intense Moisturizing TreatmentOGX® Extra Penetrating Oil For Dry & Coarse Hair Renewing Argan Oil Of MoroccoOGX® Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo
Elena A.
stephens city
You know the Olympic medalists, I’m  100% sure organics is what  their hair smells like, I mean why not? this shampoo is a winner so this must be what winners smell like. not sure what to compare organics to  it has all the pros and no cons. the packaging is beautiful and the benefits on the formula matches the presentation every time I use organics, it’s my little getaway and my hair feels and smells like I just  used the worlds most elite,exotic, and nutritious fruits and flowers, and bathed in them. Everything about this shampoo is my favorite but one of the things is I love how you can use a small  amount And it will soap up and foam up your hair Like you just used half a bottle. honestly I feel like this is the only shampoo that I can wash my hair once with and then condition instead of twice like I would with all other. Organics really cleanses your hair from route to tip leaving you smelling clean feeling soft and looking polished. It’s my Genie in the bottle. OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
I just recently discovered this shampoo somewhat on accident. My mother used this on my 4 year old daughter when she spent the night at her house. Tbe next day I was brushing her hair and I noticed how incredibly soft it was. I immediately texted my mom and asked her what she used. Turns out, she actually only used the shampoo and it was still SUPER soft. That same day I ran to the store to get some and I have been in love ever since.

The smell of this stuff is absolutely amazing. I love it and so does my daughter! She actually likes taking baths now JUST so she can get her hair smelling good like this stuff :) For reference, my daughter has EXTREMELY curly hair and it gets very snarled and frizzy super fast, especially when it is hot and humid outside. That's no longer the case when we started using this shampoo! I have curly hair but it isn't nearly as curly as my daughter's. My hair, now, feels more healthy and hydrated AS EVER!

We used to only use Aussie Shampoo and conditioner, but we quickly switched to this! It is very affordable too. For both the shampoo and conditioner it comes to about $11 at target (believe it or not, this product is actually cheaper at target than Walmart). Best $11 we've ever spent! I'm not even kidding. My ends are SO much happier now that I use this product (and I only wash my hair with shampoo 2 or 3 times a week)! I also color my hair red and this product doesn't make it fade, which is ALWAYS a good thing!

I highly recommend this shampoo (and the conditioner, but if you can only get one, the shampoo alone is very effective). Will continue to purchase!
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
OGX® Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo I absolutely love Argan Oil in my hair products! It seems to add so much moisture to my hair and softness I honestly believe Argan Oil is a must have and since it's in this Shampoo I decided to purchase it. I'm so glad I did this Shampoo is the best it's 13fl.oz. which is a great size because you do not need alot of this Shampoo to cleanse and renew your hair. Its has a wonderful scent not overwhelming it's perfect in every way in my opinion!! It claims to help penetrate the hair shaft giving your hair restored strength! We will see what happens over a longer time of use!
Littie G.
Canton, OH
I'm so disappointed ! I've been doing ALOT of research on the products I use. And I found out this brand is NOT ORGANIC like it CLAIMS. This product works so great in my hair I've never had any issues but...this brand has been changing their ingredients without letting anyone know about the new formula. People have been having clumps of hair fall out and had irritation because the the new formula. So therefore I've gotta let this one go. If it was actually 100% organic and if they let people know what is actually in their products I would've given this a 5 stars.
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
I had really high expectations of this product because I've used a few of the other OGX hair shampoos and they've all given me great results!

All of their shampoos left my hair silky shiny and smooth! This one gave me the same effect BUT I noticed my head used to ALWAYS itch through out the day! For a while I didn't notice it, but then I realized it started happening around the time I started using this shampoo.

The weird thing is that the conditioner form of the argon oil doesn't give me the reaction. So I'm really not sure what's going on. Maybe I'm just allergic to something in the shampoo? If this has happened to anyone else please comment and tell me! Cause I need to figure out what I'm allergic to.

If you have sensitive skin, I don't recommend this product.
Haley T.
Bloomington
When I bought this, it was the first time I used the brand OGX. I was looking for cleaner, healthier products for my hair; this one being sulfate free seemed like a great option for that! I used this shampoo alongside of the conditioner and their Moroccan Argan oil. My hair was so soft and silky smooth! It was back when I straightened and used a lot of heat on my hair. It really balanced the damage I was doing to my hair, it seemed. I was happy with this product overall!
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
Idk why this was rated so low on another review site, but this actually made my hair feel so soft and smooth. I love the fresh smell as well, which is also a plus with this brand as they tend to have great smelling hair products. My mom also commented how shiny and clean it looked the evening of the day I showered and washed my hair in the morning, which is rare because she always criticizes how my hair looks greasy and dirty. I've tried other shampoo and conditioners from this line but this may be my new go-to S+C pair. For those low reviews saying that it made their hair more greasy, use most of the conditioner on their long part of the hair and a small bit on the scalp and roots .. like squeeze out a generous portion in your hand, massage it in both hands to apply on the length of the hair, and use remaining product on the roots and scalp, wait a bit which during this time I wash my face and body and then rinse.
Britt D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I've used this twice so far and I'm loving it. My hair seems happier and not as dry as it normally is. No hair has fallen out after using this (like with suave). And my hair feels a lot stronger as well. I do use both shampoo and Conditioner and also use Love Beauty and Planets leave in Conditioner serum stuff too with the lavender and argan oil. Highly recommend for those of you who suffer (like me) with dry/damaged hair. You'll love it.
Good?
Irina K.
Benavente
Is it good for curly hair?
Anna D.
Guilford, CT
I walk buy this at CVS and have yet to buy it. I've heard the craze about Argan oil and want to know if it's as amazing as they say?
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Does this really work on damaged hair??
Estefany P.
does it smeell as good as I've heard?

back