BY OGX® #82 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX® Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco.
Elevated finish spray.
Medium hold hair spray flexible luminescent finish.
An ultra luxurious workable finishing hair spray blended with exotic argan oil that boosts shine and smoothes the hair while creating soft, brushable, seductive control for any style you desire.
Beauty pure and simple.

• Does this spray prevent frizz. Because i have had some bad experi...1 Answers
Morgan G.
Chillicothe, OH
I picked up this product after trying (and falling in love with) ogx's coconut curls mousse. I needed something to help my fine curls hold all day. This hairspray is great. It doesn't leave my hair looking wet or sticky. It is totally touchable after using it and keeps frizz down all day
Calla D.
College Station, TX
This is an okay product if you are looking for humidity control. One of the ingredients is pure aragan oil, so that is a plus. This hairspray gives brush able hold for about three fourths of the day. I wouldn't buy this product again just because i have had better alternatives.
Maryann T.
Outstanding product. YouTube and friends recommended this and this is my new favorite hair spray. Smells great, holds all day as it claims. No build up or flakes. Affordable ! I live this and I highly recommend this all day long! I will repurchase for sure! A must try!
Hannah H.
I really needed hairspray for a wedding I was attending. I am not a fan of using any product in my hair but this has changed my outlook. I love this hair spray. It's light and smells great!
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Smells really good and is a hydrating mousse. It is good for holding beachy waves. I dont have curly hair, but this mousse can hold my style all day.
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this spray prevent frizz. Because i have had some bad experience with medium hold sprays. When after a while it leaves a sticky residue behind and frizzes hair up