BY OGX® #73 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX® Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco.
Elevated finish spray.
Medium hold hair spray flexible luminescent finish.
An ultra luxurious workable finishing hair spray blended with exotic argan oil that boosts shine and smoothes the hair while creating soft, brushable, seductive control for any style you desire.
Beauty pure and simple.

• Does this spray prevent frizz. Because i have had some bad experien...1 Answers
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I really needed hairspray for a wedding I was attending. I am not a fan of using any product in my hair but this has changed my outlook. I love this hair spray. It's light and smells great!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Newton, NC
I recently picked this product up and I am obsessed with it. First let me state I'm not a fan of max hold hair sprays unless I'm trying to make an up-do last all day/night. This was the perfect product though to hold my loose curls in place all day, as well as my sock bun. It's not heavy and it doesn't take much. It doesn't leave my hair looking wet and sticky after using it either!
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Outstanding product. YouTube and friends recommended this and this is my new favorite hair spray. Smells great, holds all day as it claims. No build up or flakes. Affordable ! I live this and I highly recommend this all day long! I will repurchase for sure! A must try!
Maribel F.
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this spray prevent frizz. Because i have had some bad experience with medium hold sprays. When after a while it leaves a sticky residue behind and frizzes hair up