BY OGX® #82 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX® Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco.
Elevated finish spray.
Medium hold hair spray flexible luminescent finish.
An ultra luxurious workable finishing hair spray blended with exotic argan oil that boosts shine and smoothes the hair while creating soft, brushable, seductive control for any style you desire.
Beauty pure and simple.

• Does this spray prevent frizz. Because i have had some bad experi...1 Answers
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love this hairspray. It gives my fine hair touchable hold with extra body and shine. I love that it has Argan Oil in it so it's nourishing while holding my style in place. There is no stickiness or crunchy strands. It looks healthier
Natasha P.
OGX® Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco Elevated Finish Spray Medium Hold this hairspray really builds volume and keeps up even in humid weather. The scent is very pleasant, light.
Stephanie V.
Louisville, TN
I LOVE this hairspray! It has a perfect hold, even for humidity! Other brands don't hold up very long even though they say "anti-humidity". I found it at a bargain store for a great price! I have sen it at other pharmacy stores and I am willing to pay extra for it.
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
This product gives a great hold but the smell really threw me off. It has that typical alcohol like smell that some hair sprays have like the Aussie hair spray. It does however tend to get clogged up pretty quick if you don't clean it enough. I suggest wiping the nozzle off after every use but besides that it's pretty great.
Renee B.
Bass River, MA
Love this hair spray...really does leave you with a touchable hold. My only complaint is that the nozzle gunks up fast and if you don't clean it off you get it all over you! It also lasts forever which is always nice.
Ro G.
One of the best hairsprays out there. Won't leave your hair sticky and weighed down.. it's light weight and gives you the perfect hold, great for tousled beachy waves or even a sleek pony tail/ straight hair. Plus it smells great. Definitely one of my favorites and would highly recommend
Nikki B.
Newton, NC
I recently picked this product up and I am obsessed with it. First let me state I'm not a fan of max hold hair sprays unless I'm trying to make an up-do last all day/night. This was the perfect product though to hold my loose curls in place all day, as well as my sock bun. It's not heavy and it doesn't take much. It doesn't leave my hair looking wet and sticky after using it either!
Brittany C.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this for a light feel but has great hold. Keeps my curls on my normally frizzy wavy hair. I like how it doesn't feel heavy and keeps my hair all day long. Definitely worth the price especially since a little goes a long way. Will definitely buy this again
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked this hairspray up on a whim and I'm so glad I did! I love the organix brand and this spray is phenomenal at holding curls all day and keeping frizz down. This is the only spray I've had that allowed me to perfectly girl clean hair by spraying all around and combing through before curling. I definitely recommend!
Danae T.
This stuff isn't bad! I love the smell so much and it definitely makes your hair feel nice and soft. It's not the most effective, however, as a hairspray because it offers very light hold unless you cake on the product.
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this spray prevent frizz. Because i have had some bad experience with medium hold sprays. When after a while it leaves a sticky residue behind and frizzes hair up