BY OGX® #70 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX® Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco.
Elevated finish spray.
Medium hold hair spray flexible luminescent finish.
An ultra luxurious workable finishing hair spray blended with exotic argan oil that boosts shine and smoothes the hair while creating soft, brushable, seductive control for any style you desire.
Beauty pure and simple.

• Does this spray prevent frizz. Because i have had some bad experi...1 Answers
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
This product gives a great hold but the smell really threw me off. It has that typical alcohol like smell that some hair sprays have like the Aussie hair spray. It does however tend to get clogged up pretty quick if you don't clean it enough. I suggest wiping the nozzle off after every use but besides that it's pretty great.
Calla D.
College Station, TX
This is an okay product if you are looking for humidity control. One of the ingredients is pure aragan oil, so that is a plus. This hairspray gives brush able hold for about three fourths of the day. I wouldn't buy this product again just because i have had better alternatives.
Brittany C.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this for a light feel but has great hold. Keeps my curls on my normally frizzy wavy hair. I like how it doesn't feel heavy and keeps my hair all day long. Definitely worth the price especially since a little goes a long way. Will definitely buy this again
Danae T.
This stuff isn't bad! I love the smell so much and it definitely makes your hair feel nice and soft. It's not the most effective, however, as a hairspray because it offers very light hold unless you cake on the product.
Renee B.
Bass River, MA
Love this hair spray...really does leave you with a touchable hold. My only complaint is that the nozzle gunks up fast and if you don't clean it off you get it all over you! It also lasts forever which is always nice.
Stephanie V.
Louisville, TN
I LOVE this hairspray! It has a perfect hold, even for humidity! Other brands don't hold up very long even though they say "anti-humidity". I found it at a bargain store for a great price! I have sen it at other pharmacy stores and I am willing to pay extra for it.
Ro G.
One of the best hairsprays out there. Won't leave your hair sticky and weighed down.. it's light weight and gives you the perfect hold, great for tousled beachy waves or even a sleek pony tail/ straight hair. Plus it smells great. Definitely one of my favorites and would highly recommend
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked this hairspray up on a whim and I'm so glad I did! I love the organix brand and this spray is phenomenal at holding curls all day and keeping frizz down. This is the only spray I've had that allowed me to perfectly girl clean hair by spraying all around and combing through before curling. I definitely recommend!
Morgan G.
Chillicothe, OH
I picked up this product after trying (and falling in love with) ogx's coconut curls mousse. I needed something to help my fine curls hold all day. This hairspray is great. It doesn't leave my hair looking wet or sticky. It is totally touchable after using it and keeps frizz down all day
Hannah H.
I really needed hairspray for a wedding I was attending. I am not a fan of using any product in my hair but this has changed my outlook. I love this hair spray. It's light and smells great!
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this spray prevent frizz. Because i have had some bad experience with medium hold sprays. When after a while it leaves a sticky residue behind and frizzes hair up