BY OGX

Indulge your senses and your hair. This renewing formula helps strengthen and soften all at once, smoothing your locks into their silkiest potential.

water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Ppg-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 40 (Ci 16035).

• Is this product for natural or relaxed hair6 Answers
  • Some of my friends absolutely love this product, but I'm ...9 Answers
  • How long do you leave this Conditioner on before rinsing?5 Answers
Kat A.
Richmond , VA
Organix Moroccan Oil shampoo is a great shampoo that makes my hair feel really clean. My hair feels a lot softer and silkier after I shampoo my hair. My hair feels less dry and it feels moisturized. I like how this shampoo isn't heavy on my hair. Its light weight and it cleans my hair from root to tip. There's a blend of Moroccan argan oil which instantly restores shine and softness while strengthening. The argan oil protects from heat damage, which is great because I use a lot of heat on my hair. It lathers up really well and it has a unique smell. My hair is a lot more manageable and it has less damage. I noticed each hair strand has improved being a lot stronger. This shampoo os perfect for my thick hair because it gets deep into the cuticle of my hair. Its great for color treated hair too because my hair color has a lot more shine now. Its gentle and it doesn't make my color fade. I would recommend this to anybody who wants smoother hair that's a lot softer. Scent A beautiful smell that's sweet and fresh
Himali B.
New York
My hair is quiet dry, damaged and brittle after years of Coloring & heat treatment. I have read a lot about Moroccan oil & it's benefits reversing the damage already done to hair but I can't use Moroccan oil as I start getting breakouts if I use oil on my hair so I was looking for products with Moroccan oil. So I bought this conditoner along with the smapoo from same line & I must say it is really helping my hair by stopping further damage & renewing the texture of my hair. The packaging is quiet nice. The fragrance is quiet mild too nothing which bothers me. Small quantity is good enough for my long hair 1 bottle lasts me 2-2.5 month which is great as other conditioners run out so quickly. Also, it's not so expensive either. I like the colors though I would have preferred if I could get this conditoner with pump as that way products are much easier to use. I use it after I have washed my hair with shampoo & my hair is still damp. I must say my hair is becoming better day by day. I definitely would recommend this conditoner along with the shampoo.
Mickenzie J.
Baton Rouge , LA
It is a really good conditioner and moisturizes my curls. It keeps moisture throughout my hair even after days with no product. I sometimes use the product as a leave in conditioner. It can last up to months and is a lot of product at a affordable price. I would recommend this product to everyone with curly hair.
Kristen L.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I have long, straight hair, and this conditioner keeps it detangled and smooth. It washes out well and doesn't leave my hair feeling slimy, like some other conditioners do. I don't love the smell of the product, but it's nothing that will stop me from using it again.
Miranda S.
Marlborough, MA
Love this brand! I am never disappointed with their products. Affordable and multiple options for all my hair needs. Leaves my hair hydrated and soft. This is a great conditioner for when i have been straightening my hair frequently. It leaves me hair super shiny!
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this conditioner to compliment the shampoo and love this brand. Smells fantastic and is easy to wash out. Fresh, clean scent. Comes in various sizes and decently priced. Good texture. Would highly recommend this brand and this line!
𝑀𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒶 ☽.
This is a really great product to smooth your hair. It left my hair very smooth, but the only thing I didn’t like about this is that the scent is strong. It’s not a bad scent, just strong. But that’s just me.
Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
This conditioner just didn’t do it for me. I don’t know if it’s the brand or just the formula of the conditioner itself. It didn’t leave me feeling like I would ever buy the product over and over again once my current one runs out. The conditioner is very thick and didn’t leave my hair feeling smooth as I washed it. There was little to no scent and just didn’t feel super clean after I washed. Don’t know if was the Moroccan oil that just weighed my hair down it seemed. Not my favorite!
Jen V.
Mount Holly
Aryan oil is so amazing all around so when I saw it in a conditioner i had to have. This made my skin feel so smooth and soft. I love how hydrated my hair feels after using this. My hair feels healthier and much more manageable. This is a must have if you have dry or frizzy hair.
Julie D.
This conditioner didn't cut it for me, unfortunately.  I've tried using it with different shampoos, leaving it in for different amounts of time, using more or less of it, and it doesn't seem to matter.  I got decent results maybe once but I couldn't repeat it.

The pros; I love the smell.  It's faint but it smells very nice and reminds me of a light orange juice.  The texture is nice too, it's not too thick and is easy to spread out.  It's very quick and easy to rinse out too, which I find rare in a conditioner.

The cons; it didn't detangle my hair, which is important to me.  It didn't really make my hair soft enough to be a good conditioner either.  It didn't smooth my hair much either.

Sadly, I won't be re-purchasing this product.
Alexis B.
NORFOLK, VA
Does it dry out Nyone elses hair?
Alexis K.
Farmington, MN
Has anyone tried other products from this brand that they really liked?
Kristen G.
Is this a product you use daily or weekly?
Kathleen W.
Some of my friends absolutely love this product, but I'm worried that it will make my hair greasy after use. I have think hair, but the top often gets oily in the afternoon. Is this product still a good pick for me?
Latoya B.
Is this product for natural or relaxed hair