BY OGX® #9 in Conditioner

Indulge your senses and your hair. This renewing formula helps strengthen and soften all at once, smoothing your locks into their silkiest potential.

water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Ppg-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 40 (Ci 16035).

• Is this product for natural or relaxed hair3 Answers
  • Some of my friends absolutely love this product, but I'm worried ...9 Answers
  • How long do you leave this Conditioner on before rinsing?3 Answers
Amber N.
This conditioner just didn’t do it for me. I don’t know if it’s the brand or just the formula of the conditioner itself. It didn’t leave me feeling like I would ever buy the product over and over again once my current one runs out. The conditioner is very thick and didn’t leave my hair feeling smooth as I washed it. There was little to no scent and just didn’t feel super clean after I washed. Don’t know if was the Moroccan oil that just weighed my hair down it seemed. Not my favorite!
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite conditioners out there! It smells delicious and it makes my hair feel soft and clean. I’ve used it on colored hair and didn’t notice anything bad. Another thing I like is the fact that they have a wide selection of both shampoo and conditioner.

Overall, I really like this conditioner and prefer it over other brands. Definitely recommend if you are looking for a new conditioner that will smell good and leave your hair silky soft.
Stephanie P.
Denver, CO
Ugh. This Conditioner ruined my hair. Although it was my go to for years because of the marketing claims and price and it was easily accessible at the drug store, it's so packed with chemicals and cheap silicones that destroyed and thinned my hair over time. If you're in a pinch it's ok but long term you can expect to see serious effects to your natural curl and volume. Shea Moisture is an excellent alternative.
Crystalyn Z.
Yonkers, NY
This product is everything to look for in a conditioner. It smells amazing and had excellent moisture. I was searching ling and hard for a conditioner that would leave my curls looking moisturized and healthy and this product certainly has done the job. I sometimes even use it as a leave in. I would totally recommend this product to anyone who asks my advice. I also feel this is good for any hair type.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I seriously LOVE this conditioner! It took me a while to finally try this as I was always seeing good reviews! This did not feel like build up on my hair, it smells good. I have dry hard to brush hair and this conditioner seriously helped a lot as I have tried several conditioners for my hair. This brand is by far my favorite and I would recommend this! I use this over my andalou conditioner.
Stephanie C.
I use this shampoo and conditioner together. I buy it in the small sizes for travel I like it so much. It's very reasonably priced and keeps my hair in pretty good shape, considering I do not do much extra in the way of upkeep when it isn't being straightened (I have thick coarse curly mixed hair and try to wear it natural as much as possible, with as little product as possible).
Samantha Z.
My go-to conditioner! I have curly, frizzy hair, that I only brush in the shower. This product helps immensely with brushing and detangling, without adding weight. It always leaves my hair feeling supple and moisturized, without losing the curls! It is well-priced for the quality and is occasionally on sale at Ulta or Target. I really like its light, pleasant fragrance.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
ogx is one of my favorite lines that I buy for my curls. Leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturize. Smells really good. I do prefer the coconut scented OGX line but this one is good also. I always look for these two specific things when purchasing products for my hair... First being it has to leave my hair soft and the second thing is it shouldn't weigh down my hair.
Cherhon D.
South Holland, IL
Great smell. The conditioner is really thick so no need to use in excess. It is super effective at keeping hair soft and ready for a moisturizer right after. I would recommend to comb this through the hair as well. It helps in the detangling process and makes sure it hits every strand with the best smells ever. Literally has you smelling like a tropical vacation!
Jessica D.
Panama City, FL
Currently using this and i love the scent. It smells almost like shea butter or light vanilla or amber like. This makes my hair smooth. The consistency tho is quite weird. It is almost like icecream, it melts away but slowly. So if you try to put some on your hair, next thing you know it is on the floor. I dont know because not all conditioners are like that
Alexis B.
Norfolk, VA
Does it dry out Nyone elses hair?
Alexis K.
Farmington, MN
Has anyone tried other products from this brand that they really liked?
Kathleen W.
Some of my friends absolutely love this product, but I'm worried that it will make my hair greasy after use. I have think hair, but the top often gets oily in the afternoon. Is this product still a good pick for me?
Kristen G.
Is this a product you use daily or weekly?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does it work for all hair types?