BY OGX® #14 in Conditioner

Indulge your senses and your hair. This renewing formula helps strengthen and soften all at once, smoothing your locks into their silkiest potential.

water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Ppg-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 40 (Ci 16035).

• Is this product for natural or relaxed hair5 Answers
  • Some of my friends absolutely love this product, but I'm ...9 Answers
  • How long do you leave this Conditioner on before rinsing?4 Answers
Reviews (2082)
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
My hair is quiet dry, damaged and brittle after years of Coloring & heat treatment. I have read a lot about Moroccan oil & it's benefits reversing the damage already done to hair but I can't use Moroccan oil as I start getting breakouts if I use oil on my hair so I was looking for products with Moroccan oil. So I bought this conditoner along with the smapoo from same line & I must say it is really helping my hair by stopping further damage & renewing the texture of my hair. The packaging is quiet nice. The fragrance is quiet mild too nothing which bothers me. Small quantity is good enough for my long hair 1 bottle lasts me 2-2.5 month which is great as other conditioners run out so quickly. Also, it's not so expensive either. I like the colors though I would have preferred if I could get this conditoner with pump as that way products are much easier to use. I use it after I have washed my hair with shampoo & my hair is still damp. I must say my hair is becoming better day by day. I definitely would recommend this conditoner along with the shampoo.
Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
This conditioner just didn’t do it for me. I don’t know if it’s the brand or just the formula of the conditioner itself. It didn’t leave me feeling like I would ever buy the product over and over again once my current one runs out. The conditioner is very thick and didn’t leave my hair feeling smooth as I washed it. There was little to no scent and just didn’t feel super clean after I washed. Don’t know if was the Moroccan oil that just weighed my hair down it seemed. Not my favorite!
Jasmine J.
I absolutely love this conditioner!It works wonder for my thick, curly, natural hair. The slip is amazing and the conditioner is super moisturizing. I’ve been using this conditioner for about a year now and the results are consistent.I normally use it as my leave in conditioner on wash day and the results are fantastic. I also like that in comes in bigger sizes because I always have to use a large amount of conditioner in my hair and it lasts me about 2-3 months.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
Aryan oil is so amazing all around so when I saw it in a conditioner i had to have. This made my skin feel so smooth and soft. I love how hydrated my hair feels after using this. My hair feels healthier and much more manageable. This is a must have if you have dry or frizzy hair.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I seriously LOVE this conditioner! It took me a while to finally try this as I was always seeing good reviews! This did not feel like build up on my hair, it smells good. I have dry hard to brush hair and this conditioner seriously helped a lot as I have tried several conditioners for my hair. This brand is by far my favorite and I would recommend this! I use this over my andalou conditioner.
Vicki C.
Austin, TX
This conditioner keeps my long, straight natural hair smooth and helps to minimize frizz. It doesn't feel like it builds up on my scalp, either. My hair looks and feels happy and healthy. And the smell is mild enough for my sensitive nose but still smells good! Although this is on the pricier side of drugstore conditioners, I'll repurchase. I might try a different conditioner from this brand as there seems to be many.
Jessica D.
Panama City, FL
Currently using this and i love the scent. It smells almost like shea butter or light vanilla or amber like. This makes my hair smooth. The consistency tho is quite weird. It is almost like icecream, it melts away but slowly. So if you try to put some on your hair, next thing you know it is on the floor. I dont know because not all conditioners are like that
Valeria S.
San Leandro, CA
I have recommended this specific formula to so many people! Ever since the first use i immediately noticed a huge difference. I started using it because i was starting to lose the curls in my hair and i needed to start using something more natural. In the first couple used my hair was already coming back to life and its super healthy now.
Maya S.
Love this conditioner. It softens your hair really nicely and smells amazing. The scent is very powerful and long-lasting. My only complaint is the bottle. Once you get to the bottom and want to use up the rest, it’s difficult to open the cap to access the rest. Other than that I really like this product!

Use with: OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo
Michelle V.
New York
This might be my favorite smelling product of all time. Reminds me of the beach and salty air. The coditioner itself is a little runny. Its not the best for thick hair that needs a conditioner that can really perform. It is hydrating, but usually takes me two bottles of conditioner per one bottle of shampoo to really get what I need out of it.
Alexis B.
Norfolk, VA
Does it dry out Nyone elses hair?
Alexis K.
Farmington, MN
Has anyone tried other products from this brand that they really liked?
Kathleen W.
Some of my friends absolutely love this product, but I'm worried that it will make my hair greasy after use. I have think hair, but the top often gets oily in the afternoon. Is this product still a good pick for me?
Kristen G.
Is this a product you use daily or weekly?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does it work for all hair types?

back