BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It's a rejuvenating, sensual and alluring experience. Unique blend of Sulphate free product surfactants, paraben free product.

Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This was one of the first types I tried of OGX and it wasn’t bad. I wasn’t a huge fan of the scent but I didn’t hate it. I’m not sure I’d buy it again since there’s so many other types out to try, but I wouldn’t rule it out completely.
Faith W.
Clarksville
Excellent, especially for dry scalp. It does lather quite well, although works the best when washing twice. It has an AMAZING scent. Although, doing well for dry scalp, it also prevented oil for many days. It is a great product I will repurchase.
Alli N.
Louisville, KY
I can’t find this scent anymore at ulta but it was my favorite. I also used a mask for the hair and that was so nice as well. I love anything by this brand and will talk my friends into getting it as well.
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
I buy this shampoo and conditioner for literally just the smell! I am obsessed with how amazing the scent of this stuff is. However, I'm not sure the product is worth the price. I wouldn't say it has made a different in the feel and health of my hair. It is an average shampoo and conditioner set. I usually just buy the conditioner now and apply a bit at the end of my shower just to keep my hair smelling good all day. :) OGX® Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Ginseng Conditioner Organix Rejuvenating Shampoo, Cherry Blossom Ginseng, 13 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Ashley R.
Wilsonville, OR
Amazing stuff. A friend recommended this brand to me because I just really wasn't interested in most high end shampoos. I don't have crazy long and thick hair but I have fine hair so I have to shampoo twice, especially when I go a few days in between washes; my hair gets really oily really fast. I smelled this stuff and just fell in love. The scent is great and it lasts all day, even into the next! It keeps my hair soft and smooth and best of all, clean well into my second day. Sometimes I don't even need to use dry shampoo! This is my new favorite haircare brand, I'm hooked.
Christine M.
I normally use the Argon Oil blend, however i decided to try something new for the spring. This shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling clean and soft and smooth. The best part is the smell...OMG i just love the cherry blosdom scent...it's a great spring freshmess. So glad i tried this product!!
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
I like the way it feels on my hair but after a few weeks of using it my hair begins to have more buildup than usual. I love the smell and the way it lathers. The scent lasts for a very long time and I typically get compliments. I use this as a cheap alternative when I cannot make it to Ulta.
Lisa C.
I bought this on a whim because I wanted to try a different shampoo. It doesn't really lather which made me use more shampoo than usual, and it didn't really make my hair feel clean. I unfortunately won't be purchasing this again.
maddy o.
This product has a wonderful scent, nice consistency and leaves my hair feeling very soft and thoroughly cleansed. It's price point is affordable and it performs very well for what you pay. i think this is a great shampoo thats not drying and leaves hair feeling healthy and smelling great.
Emma T.
I love love love this shampoo! the smell is amazing and lasts all day even when my hair is dry. It really amped up my hair and is one of the best I have tried. I love this brand in general and would recommend it to anyone. It may be a bit pricier, but it is well worth it.
Emma G.
How does this smell? is it sweet?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How is this on course curly dry hair?
Emilia P.
santo domingo
where can i find this product in dominican republic