BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It's a rejuvenating, sensual and alluring experience. Unique blend of Sulphate free product surfactants, paraben free product.

Ashley R.
Wilsonville, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing stuff. A friend recommended this brand to me because I just really wasn't interested in most high end shampoos. I don't have crazy long and thick hair but I have fine hair so I have to shampoo twice, especially when I go a few days in between washes; my hair gets really oily really fast. I smelled this stuff and just fell in love. The scent is great and it lasts all day, even into the next! It keeps my hair soft and smooth and best of all, clean well into my second day. Sometimes I don't even need to use dry shampoo! This is my new favorite haircare brand, I'm hooked.
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this shampoo and conditioner for literally just the smell! I am obsessed with how amazing the scent of this stuff is. However, I'm not sure the product is worth the price. I wouldn't say it has made a different in the feel and health of my hair. It is an average shampoo and conditioner set. I usually just buy the conditioner now and apply a bit at the end of my shower just to keep my hair smelling good all day. :) OGX® Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Ginseng Conditioner Organix Rejuvenating Shampoo, Cherry Blossom Ginseng, 13 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Sarah S.
Lansdowne, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell captures you! although not the best shampoo considering it contain sulfates and parabens the smell is so addictive I treat my self every couple wash cycle so I get a chance to sneak this in my regime my hair my not be the happiest after this but after tending to it well it can take the chemicals and I can have hair that smells amazing
Christine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally use the Argon Oil blend, however i decided to try something new for the spring. This shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling clean and soft and smooth. The best part is the smell...OMG i just love the cherry blosdom scent...it's a great spring freshmess. So glad i tried this product!!
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way it feels on my hair but after a few weeks of using it my hair begins to have more buildup than usual. I love the smell and the way it lathers. The scent lasts for a very long time and I typically get compliments. I use this as a cheap alternative when I cannot make it to Ulta.
Elsie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim because I wanted to try a different shampoo. It doesn't really lather which made me use more shampoo than usual, and it didn't really make my hair feel clean. I unfortunately won't be purchasing this again.
maddy o.
This product has a wonderful scent, nice consistency and leaves my hair feeling very soft and thoroughly cleansed. It's price point is affordable and it performs very well for what you pay. i think this is a great shampoo thats not drying and leaves hair feeling healthy and smelling great.
Emma T.
I love love love this shampoo! the smell is amazing and lasts all day even when my hair is dry. It really amped up my hair and is one of the best I have tried. I love this brand in general and would recommend it to anyone. It may be a bit pricier, but it is well worth it.
Reva c.
Sugar Grove, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Off shampoos are amazing for Anyone who has coarse fur hair. It smells amazzzinng and the packaging is too cute. It really settles in and penetrated on the damage and the texture leaving a soft luxurious feeling! I would definitely repurchase
Aileen L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with the scent of the shampoo! It makes my hair so soft and silky. I know it's more expensive than other drugstore brands because it's sulfate-free, but I wish larger sizes were available in this product. I've yet to see the salon size anywhere in-store.
Emma G.
How does this smell? is it sweet?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How is this on course curly dry hair?
Emilia P.
santo domingo
where can i find this product in dominican republic