OGX® Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Ginseng Conditioner uploaded by Haley R.OGX® Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Ginseng Conditioner uploaded by Analou P.OGX® Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Ginseng Conditioner uploaded by Gabriella D.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Helps Invigorate The Hair Follicle While Providing Hydration And Shine Perfect Blend Of Cherry Blossom Extracts And Ginseng Root To Rejuvenate The Scalp And Hair Follicle To Add Volume Sulfate &Amp; Paraben Free Safe For Color Treated Hair Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa

• I've been considering using this! Does it actually work well?1 Answers
OGX® Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Ginseng Conditioner
  • "I tend to use a ton of conditioner because I have so much hair, but I was hoping for a little bit more bang for my buck on this one." in 1 review
  • "The conditioner left my curly hair very dry, gross, and like I had to shower again." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and is easily the THICKEST shampoo I have ever come across." in 1 review
  • "It left my hair clean and build up free." in 1 review
  • "I love their products and this makes my colour-damaged hair so shiny and soft." in 1 review
Sydney R.
Newport News, VA
I love all of the Organix shampoos and conditioners. I love that they are sulfate and paraffin free! I only wash and condition my hair every 3 to 4 days with traditional shampoo and conditioner. So for me it is super important that when I do use traditional shampoos and conditioners that they are lightweight and do not strip my natural oils and dull my hair color - Organix does the trick every time!!
Haley H.
Plainville, MA
I've been dyeing my hair for 9 years straight. As such, it can look pretty dull and lifeless as times. This is the first conditioner that has left my hair feeling soft and smooth and looking luxurious. I would highly recommend it to anyone with fine hair looking to add a little oomph to their daily hair!
Virginia L.
Riverhead, NY
My hair was falling out, no one could figure out why and every shampoo and conditioner I tried made it worse. This brand is the only thing that helped. I got it from target willing to try anything even though I'd never heard of it. It's all I have bought ever since. The cherry blossom smells amazing.
Jasmine K.
Carbondale, IL
Smells AMAZING. I love this stuff. I use it almost daily on my hair, the other times I deep condition. Very affordable pricing and available at many locations. I wish they made more of the varieties in the larger bottles (50% more free bottles). Those are hard to find but really good deals.
Sara E.
Youngstown, OH
Great scent. Moisturizers pretty well but tends to not have a lasting effect like the other products in the Organix line. I typically enjoy the eucalyptus shampoo with the keratin conditioner. I might buy this again but it would be used on rotation and not as an every shampoo product.
JaNae T.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it; keeps hair moisterized, curls stay in tack. while scalp is very clean. I usually buy it at my nearest Walgreens or beauty supply! I like it better than other shampoo because it's sulfate free! Yes I would buy it again. I usually use it once every week and a half!
Nancy H.
The scent of this product is so great and I think it has great nutrients. It's a great conditioner to use on day to day basis but it is not the most moisturizing one in this line so I would recommend the Moroccan oil conditioner if you have dry brittle hair like mine.
Nina J.
Winter Springs, FL
I love how this one makes my hair feel. It is super soft and isn't harsh on my colored hair. It is my favorite scent out of all of them and is the best brand I have tried. I can usually find this just about anywhere, and I go out of my way to buy this specific one.
Jennifer Y.
This stuff is ok--didn't really do much for my hair, but it smelled really good. I won't repurchase this, but might repurchase the Cherry Blossom shampoo in the future--which has a stronger scent and just cleans my hair, whereas this conditioner doesn't do much.
Audrey B.
Clemmons, NC
I really like the consistency of all of their conditioners. But, for the size and price I think it is very overpriced. Although it does work wonders for my hair and it smells amazing. overall I would recommend this to anyone who would be able to afford it.
Alexis R.
I've been considering using this! Does it actually work well?