Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashOGX
Radiant Glow Argan Oil of Morocco Body Wash 195 oz

OGX Radiant Glow Argan Oil of Morocco Body Wash 19.5 oz

by OGX

Indulge in this exceptionally concentrated formula with argan oil of Morocco and silk proteins. Intensely nourish skin with this rich and creamy decadent treat that leaves skin silky soft, and lightly scented for an extravagant and alluring radiant glowOGX Radiant Glow + Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Wash, 19.5 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OGX Radiant Glow Argan Oil of Morocco Body Wash 19.5 oz!
Jenny H.
Upper Darby, PA
I love this scent so much and the formula. It leaves my skin feeling so silky smooth. My fiance recently ran out of his body wash and is now hooked on mine. It costs around $5.50 on Amazon and lasts forever. Super good buy in my opinion.
leilasaenz S.
4560 carriage park drive
OGX Radiant Glow Argan Oil of Morocco Body Wash 19.5 oz uploaded by leilasaenz S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think personally it is a great body wash it smells like morocco so it smell like it says I recommend it it makes your logs soft and smooth and it is a better texture it isn't that chunky or anything it has a smooth drip and it is still thick but watery so I think it great make sure to get it
Yulia A.
Laredo, TX
OGX Radiant Glow Argan Oil of Morocco Body Wash 19.5 oz uploaded by Yulia A.
A good shower gel with a very pleasant aroma of freshness. It gives freshness to the body, but does not moisturize the skin. I would like more moisturizing ingredients.
Holly R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite body wash. It smells fantastic and has a bubbling effect. Well priced and is good for the amount given.
Emma B.
Toronto , ON
This product smells amazing and is affordable! I have used this for so long and it makes my skin feel great!
zielle L.
millthorpe
smells so amazing!! so moisturising on my body and makes me feel like a queen after use! i use it with all my other OGX aegean oil products and it makes me smell so amazing. i really recommend buying it as it’s worth the money.
Maggie A.
Me encanta el olor y la textura del producto, me deja la piel súper suave y oliendo delicioso.

Looking for your answer?